Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,749 members, 7,844,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

I Find Church Services Boring - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Find Church Services Boring (6258 Views)

Poll: How do you feel about your church services?

They are interesting.: 77% (44 votes)
They are mostly boring.: 22% (13 votes)
This poll has ended

Things That Can Distract You During Church Services / When Does Your Church Services Start And When Do You Arrive? / Should A Woman Attend Church Services During Her Monthly Period? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find Church Services Boring by krs2(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2007
mmmgh! come to think off it,I've heard they have a lot of sexy girls in that church winkI might just be giving it a try soon enough grin
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 03, 2007
krs-2:

mmmgh! come to think off it,I've heard they have a lot of sexy girls in that church winkI might just be giving it a try soon enough grin

Is that your reason for going to church?
God forgive your dirty soul grin
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by gbadex1(m): 12:31am On Aug 03, 2007
Hey, hey babyosisi, a man gotta mack y'nah mean cheesy? He's the mac daddy-o fer Christ's sake! tongue cheesy Hold your fort down playa!! tongue
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by gbadex1(m): 12:36am On Aug 03, 2007
Hey, hey babyosisi, a man gotta mack y'nah mean cheesy? He's the mac daddy-o fer Christ's sake! tongue cheesy Hold your fort down playa!! tongue
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 03, 2007
gbadex you too?
when the pastor is busy binding and casting,you're busy practising your pick up lines
God help una
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by Chiori(m): 1:35am On Aug 03, 2007
Guys, if na woman you dey go find for church, abeg wear very long caftans to hide that guy when he stands at attention. Talking from experience.
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by Nobody: 1:37am On Aug 03, 2007
Chiori:

Guys, if na woman you dey go find for church, abeg wear very long caftans to hide that guy when he stands at attention. Talking from experience.

OSANOBUA!
today na today.
una don begin confess
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by Chiori(m): 1:39am On Aug 03, 2007
grin
Well better than allowing a brother go and embarrass himself. No try shirt and trouser o. If you wanna donne a suit, use the long types. and wear plastic pants/boxers
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by gbadex1(m): 1:43am On Aug 03, 2007
LMAO @ babyosisi and Chiori cheesy cheesy cheesy!!

You ladies seriously don't get it! cheesy

A man's gotta mack tight. I mean picture yourself as a brother in church and you see a sister that could make you say "AMEN, GLORY TO GOD"! cheesy tongue
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by Nobody: 1:45am On Aug 03, 2007
Then just wave your hands and say glory halleluia to the Lord not in her direction
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by Nobody: 1:46am On Aug 03, 2007
You guys are lucky these are not the days of Elijah,a fire would have consummed you right there in the presence of the almighty
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by gbadex1(m): 1:47am On Aug 03, 2007
But on a serious note though (well. . . not so serious tongue), you just gotta love 'em hunnies. . .and also Arsenal cheesy. You go sista! cheesy tongue
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by gbadex1(m): 1:49am On Aug 03, 2007
I am pretty sure in the days of Elijah, the honies were much appreciated, must have been so ol' skul back in the day! cheesy
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by Chiori(m): 1:53am On Aug 03, 2007
thankfully these are not elijah's days, our d***ks would have been burnt by fire. castration by fire. But on a serious note, our days are more dreadful than the days of Elijah. Want to know why I say so?
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by gbadex1(m): 1:59am On Aug 03, 2007
Lol, i think i do. The slow killer itself - screw around town, and get 'em STDS like AIDS and ish. . .

The judgement in Elijah's days mostly were instantenous. Nowadays, na slowly but surely. . .
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by Chiori(m): 2:01am On Aug 03, 2007
fine. you got my point. it takes even as long as till the next generation before you can begin to see the effects in our days, while elijah's it's directly on you. sort of like the comparison between a snake and a lizard.
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by gbadex1(m): 2:05am On Aug 03, 2007
on point, Chiori, on point.

*sigh* ,but still we can't just help but admire 'em ladies. God bless women! cheesy
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by Chiori(m): 2:20am On Aug 03, 2007
amen
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by Prince22(m): 12:04am On Aug 04, 2007
Look for the fairest thing in the church and get urself involve in it without reason or trying to please anybody.

I tell u, u wouldn't believe urself when u will begin to make people not feel bore in the church when u are active.

Guy, there is a spiritual potential in u.
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by Chiori(m): 5:21am On Aug 04, 2007
who are you refering to, prince22
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by TCUBE(m): 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2007
being in the presence of God is the most amazing thing, maybe u feel bored cos u are merely in the presence of men,

U need to attend a living chruch, one that will uplift ur spirit and soul, u ever gone to a chruch service and feel like worshipping the lord all day long? thats the kind of chruch u should look for and nott the "o wan be" chruches, somebody praise the lord joooooooooo!
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 04, 2007
Amen and Amen
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by pilgrim1(f): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2007
Church wasn't boring for me - hasn't been since I relocated to my new address. Some churches may have become 'bore houses', and may God have mercy and re-awaken the souls in them to know that He is GOD!
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by PawPaw3(m): 12:02am On Aug 06, 2007
Some pastors stay in the pulpit longer than necessary, but still church is not boring. What are you expecting from a church? A game of Ludo maybe?
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by krs2(m): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2007
@ babyosisi
Just keeping it real gal.Afterall,I am very aware that many gals come to church to spread their dragnets to see how many fishes they can catch,but then,we guys just have a way of pretending that we don't know.
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by pilgrim1(f): 8:52am On Aug 31, 2007
krs-2:

@ babyosisi
Just keeping it real girl.Afterall,I am very aware that many gals come to church to spread their dragnets to see how many fishes they can catch,but then,we guys just have a way of pretending that we don't know.

Why the pretences. . when you know that you guys will still enter the dragnets?! grin
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by krs2(m): 2:29pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ pilgrim.1
eeeeeh! I don catch u,u must be one of them dragnet casters or should I say "FISHERS OF MEN" wink
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by cgift(m): 8:28am On Sep 04, 2007
its either your pastors do not know how to motivate or your choir is the sleeping type or your mind is perpertually elsewhere while in church or your church environment is not good looking. There might be more anyway!
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by Pain(m): 5:03am On Sep 08, 2007
Try Visiting The Disco Next Sunday To Let Out Some Steam. Then Return Back To Church Next Sunday.

Believe Me It Works. But Remember All Club & No Pray Makes Jack A [b]Hell-bound [/b]Fellow. undecided
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by acidrop(f): 5:30am On Sep 08, 2007
hahahahaha@pain datz 4nny, hey maybe its d church u attaend, y not switch churche, u can come 2 my church, we hiphopin lol
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by lawuyi(m): 9:27am On Sep 09, 2007
Hi poster,
i'd say ur church is probably not right for you. U'll probably need to find one where u r more in touch with what's going on or d other way around.
I used to have this problem till i changed churches. U know different churches especially pentecostal have different ministries and are on different assignments.
If u r going to one where u r just not in sync with the entire message preached by the church it will get desperately hard for u to get in d flow and dats very dangerous for ur spiritual life.

Give it a think u might wanna changesmiley
Re: I Find Church Services Boring by Backslider(m): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2007
@Poster

I hope you know that hell will not be boring.

Your teacher may be boring but your exam is never boring!!!!!!!!

Church is not for entertainment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Audio / Pastor Sunday Adelaja Sets The Record Straight On Ukraine Fraud Charges Story / Why Mohamed Cannot Possibly Be A Prophet Of The True God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.