Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins (24994 Views)

Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending / Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage / 774000 FG Job Payment Of Stipend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by Fuckjesusandgod: 9:34am On Nov 10, 2021
30k to 6 digits? Hahaha lie small bros

lolu2019:
I am into business.
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by lolu2019: 9:37am On Nov 10, 2021
Fuckjesusandgod:
30k to 6 digits? Hahaha lie small bros

abeg,my business no concern u.if u read my earlier post.I said,when I had six digits ,I didn't know what to do with it.y did u believed that statement. and u did not believe the one I just said.
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by lolu2019: 9:38am On Nov 10, 2021
uthlaw:
which can can Business go turn 30k to six digit.... show me d way!
better person.
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by Cardoza(m): 11:35am On Nov 10, 2021
Apcexchange:

Which bank?

GTB
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by Kinzo0917(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
kingBlaq:

Abeg 30k no fit better pass yahoo+
. GOD BLESSING IS THERE NOT DOING YAHOO+ THAT INVOLVES HUMAN SACRIFICE. MAYBE YOU DONT THINK OF LIFE AFTER NOW
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by dhulnurain: 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
Are we supposed to be paid for September?Cos I'm seeing September payment as processing. J was thinking payment starts on October
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by Fantus(m): 7:48am On Nov 11, 2021
dhulnurain:
Are we supposed to be paid for September?Cos I'm seeing September payment as processing. J was thinking payment starts on October
Good Samaritan, if them pay you return am back.
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by yomusty(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2021
I heard they are paying September and October at once. Is that true?

Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by peekay007: 10:23am On Nov 11, 2021
some people sabi sabi too much,i can't imagine being paid the month i started documentation,then i will ask the organisation if it were an error.......,maybe the error is the organisation employing me in the first place,cos i don't deserve the job.
yomusty:
I heard they are paying September and October at once. Is that true?
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by dreyFoxx(m): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
uthlaw:
which can can Business go turn 30k to six digit.... show me d way!

Simple 1xbet....just carry 10odds...stake your 30k
Gbam!!!!!....you don blow
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by Apcexchange: 12:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
What does this mean, my dashboard has been showing processing for 2 days now but when I checked my overview tab I saw this.

What does it mean

Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by dhulnurain: 2:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
These people are just trying to calm down nerves by putting "processing" in people's portal. As far I'm concerned, payment is not ready. If npower cannot pay just October 30k stipend till now, then what is the essense of the programme. Useless scheme
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by madri4u: 3:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Any body promoting npower matter again for this nairaland, na trouble for the person. NPower is a scam things that tend to pay some people and pocket the other people's money.

Notice: is high time every Npower beneficiaries should stop going to PPA rather than wasting unnecessary transportation fare without payment. The white man made life easy for all race all over the world but the black
man made life difficult and hell to her race.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by kingBlaq: 11:53am On Nov 12, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. GOD BLESSING IS THERE NOT DOING YAHOO+ THAT INVOLVES HUMAN SACRIFICE. MAYBE YOU DONT THINK OF LIFE AFTER NOW
How did you know that human sacrifice is needed
Be like you don plus up
Na God blessing be 30k abi
I can see you are part of the haters of young men in white benz’s..
Stop hating bro, if u see who get pass you respect am then beg am to teach you..
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by yomusty(m): 4:15pm On Mar 08, 2022
peekay007:
some people sabi sabi too much,i can't imagine being paid the month i started documentation,then i will ask the organisation if it were an error.......,maybe the error is the organisation employing me in the first place,cos i don't deserve the job.

It's important to read what you type before you post it. As far as my comment is concerned, there's no sense in what you just said. And it's possible you don't have sense too.
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by ogoloray(m): 4:18pm On Jul 17, 2022
F
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by ogoloray(m): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2022
D

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GTB Recruitment 2015 / AIICO Test And Interview Invitation / Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.