Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins (25029 Views)

Npower: Payment Status Changes To Pending / Npower: Payment Processing At Concluding Stage / 774000 FG Job Payment Of Stipend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by jojo1415: 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
Small change....what will that money do with this kind of economic situation

Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by DisLifeSha: 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
Can a person who never went to the university register

ezenwaez:
Payment of stipend to bonafide Npower Batch C applicants commenced precisely yesterday, 8th November, 2021.

Most Npower Batch C volunteers have started receiving credit alert on their mobile phones, please if you are an Npower Batch C volunteer and you are yet to receive credit alert, please exercise patience and keep checking your email and SMS.

Alternatively you can check your payment status by visiting the payroll tab on the Npower NASIMS portal, if the payment status says "pending" it simply means that the delay is from your bank, and you will soon be paid, those Npower Batch C volunteers that are yet to see their payment history should exercise patience as the details are still being uploaded on the Npower NASIMS portal.

As long as you completed your Npower NASIMS physical verification exercise properly you will definitely be paid.

Source: https://www.npvn-nationwide.com.ng/2021/11/npower-payment-of-stipend-begins.html?m=1
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by yuzjet(m): 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
hotplate:
will there still be a Batch C stream 2 ? so my score of 85 would just waste like that, the painful part is that sone persons who scored less where selected

See this one. I helped 5 applicants of N-Agro and N-Teach to write their tests. And I got them good scores between 75%-92%. They were so happy. cheesy cheesy

But when it reached my turn, I scored just 50%, the random questions I answered were more advanced, sophisticated and required more time to solve. Probably because it was for N-Health. I was so disappointed in myself then. embarassed

Unexpectedly, I was deployed, while they were still waiting and hoping on next stream. grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by benuejosh: 12:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You wan mock this N-Power people abi
shey you don start?
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by Mammangaddafi(m): 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
BATSaver:
Nawa oh

How una dey take survive on this peanut?
Lol..na like so una go dey show una self online. If they check well now, shingbai no dey your account

19 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by Elidrisy20: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
I don get alert Godwin grin
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by samson147(m): 12:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
Your point exactly is?

yuzjet:

See this one. I helped 5 applicants of N-Agro and N-Teach to write their tests. And I got them good scores between 75%-92%. They were so happy. cheesy cheesy

But when it reached my turn, I scored just 50%, the random questions I answered were more advanced, sophisticated and required more time to solve. Probably because it was for N-Health. I was so disappointed in myself then. embarassed

Unexpectedly, I was deployed, while they were still waiting and hoping on next stream. grin grin
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by Alonzo50: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
it seems dat 30k pending go be like cash out with any acount when they are through with d proces, i dey reason am ni

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by uthlaw: 12:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
sifapop:
Some people will not invest from this meager peanut

Thinking it is too small
over Sabi with motivational quote,assume you save 30k 4 10month....what can you start with that....if you use your common sense,you realise investment is different from saving money for starting of business!

6 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by Apcexchange: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
Make una share screenshots na if you receive
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by uthlaw: 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
Mammangaddafi:
Lol..na like so una go dey show una self online. If they check well now, shingbai no dey your account
you get time may u de answer them....I swear to God none of them get rich 50k as saves!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by yuzjet(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
samson147:
Your point exactly is?

It's not about your score.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by b3llo(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
henrybangs44:
Lemme sent screenshot
lie lie... Fucklove come n see this one
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by hoover420: 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
yuzjet:

Pls do you know when next the portal will be opened?
I want to put in
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by 77up(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
jojo1415:
Small change....what will that money do with this kind of economic situation
Abi o jare ,don't mind them.

Please collect just 20people account and be giving them just 20k monthly joor sad

7 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by PBeni(m): 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
The portal is not even opening at the moment

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by otukpoyam(m): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
DisLifeSha:
Can a person who never went to the university register

Yes. As a matter of fact. Npower has graduate and non graduate category. You must have at least SSCE though. Infact the non graduate category is very .beneficial. U can be thought script writing, animation, computer hardware/software etc depending on what u choose. But those who are currently undergoing training applied for batch c last year. Just make sure you r updated and keep checking when registration for batch d Will commence from next year

4 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by Bakerdav: 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
hotplate:
will there still be a Batch C stream 2 ? so my score of 85 would just waste like that, the painful part is that sone persons who scored less where selected
same question ,pls when is stream 2 starting

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by ngbolise15(m): 1:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
One cannot even lon on to his dashboard. Is it the same for everyone?
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by molas02: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
Bern1992:
Who don get alert
Me....but Na debit

3 Likes

Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by yuzjet(m): 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
hoover420:

Pls do you know when next the portal will be opened?
I want to put in

No I don't. Sorry
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by candidbabe(f): 1:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
We are getting there
So happy right now
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by hoover420: 1:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
yuzjet:

No I don't. Sorry

Okay,thanks
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by DisLifeSha: 1:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
Thank you

otukpoyam:

Yes. As a matter of fact. Npower has graduate and non graduate category. You must have at least SSCE though. Infact the non graduate category is very .beneficial. U can be thought script writing, animation, computer hardware/software etc depending on what u choose. But those who are currently undergoing training applied for batch c last year. Just make sure you r updated and keep checking when registration for batch d Will commence from next year

1 Like

Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by dammyco(m): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
No wahala.
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by Emperor140: 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
My dashboard showing no account details. watin I do now?
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by Musty4ahmed1: 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
Will those that their deployment status is showing pending get paid? My deployment has been pending for month now.
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by Alonzo50: 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
Emperor140:
My dashboard showing no account details. watin I do now?
when did u notice it
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by Juanmike(m): 2:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
What do we call this OP

Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by Jahwinaboy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
yuzjet:

Really? Maybe those that score less have higher chances of selection
Really? That means low scorers are favoured
Re: Npower: Payment Of Stipend Begins by Kinzo0917(m): 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
BATSaver:
Nawa oh

How una dey take survive on this peanut?
is it not better than stealing or doing nothing? Is eve 100% better than yahoo+ , kidnapping, ritialism etc. .

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Lost A Job Interview Because No NEPA Light To Press Clothes / GTB Recruitment 2015 / I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3 Weeks & Lost All. Please Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.