Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens (7764 Views)

Buhari To Disband Buni-Led APC-Caretaker Committee / Mai Buni Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Extended To June 2021 / Ajimobi-Led APC Reverses Cancellation Of Edo Governorship Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens by Akerele44(m): 7:42am On Nov 09, 2021
And the country where dis Buni govern will say that they have governor...chai
Re: Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens by iscom(m): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2021
Na their way
Re: Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens by Akerele44(m): 7:47am On Nov 09, 2021
Northerners with there Cow reasoning
Re: Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens by Jackson105: 8:05am On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:
How would you expect them to conduct national convention when ordinary state congresses to produce 36 chairmen produced 92 instead.

APC knows that the day it tries conducting a national convention is the day the party will tear to pieces.

But they are merely postponing the doomsday.

This is something PDP just concluded seamlessly.

We keep telling zombies that PDP is the only political party in Nigeria but the grill vultures they consume has so fried their brain that they keep convulsing in disagreement.

Like this report rightly noted, a northern minister and 3 governors are the one calling shots now in APC.

Tinubu is neither a northern minister nor a governor which but indicates that his presidential ambition is a pipe dream just as the activities of SWAGA is nothing but Swagalicious passmagaring.

Like Awolowo and Abiola before him who went into servitude for the north in hope of power, Tinubu too will die with an unfulfilled ambition and he will forever regret the day he led his followers into an alliance against southern Nigeria interest.

Ndi ala!

You will eventually hang yourself in 2023, when a Yoruba man become president.

3 Likes

Re: Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens by oyatz(m): 8:06am On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:
How would you expect them to conduct national convention when ordinary state congresses to produce 36 chairmen produced 92 instead.

APC knows that the day it tries conducting a national convention is the day the party will tear to pieces.

We keep telling zombies that PDP is the only political party in Nigeria but the grill vultures they consume has so fried their brain that they keep convulsing in disagreement.

Like this report rightly noted, a northern minister and 3 governors are the one calling shots now in APC.

Tinubu is neither a northern minister nor a governor which but indicates that his presidential ambition is a pipe dream just as the activities of SWAGA is nothing but Swagalicious passmagaring.

Like Awolowo and Abiola before him who went into servitude for the north in hope of power, Tinubu too will die with an unfulfilled ambition and he will forever regret the day he led his followers into an alliance against southern Nigeria interest.

Ndi ala!

Okay

1 Like

Re: Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens by Vistra40: 8:07am On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

Don’t mind him.

Amaechi or Ogbonnaya Onu is APC candidate for 2023.

But I would even like APC to dare field a northerner so that their trashing can be bigger.

With a northern candidate, the Southwest, who is their only ally in the south, will vote against them in protest.

So also will the Southeast and Southsouth not vote them (they are already anathema down here).

If they however field a Yoruba man, PDP will field a northerner. And with northern votes and the vote of SS and SE, PDP will trash them.

So whichever way APC goes, it is f***ked!

How sure are you APC will field onu or Amaechi? Secondly, you really want PDP to field a northerner to succeed buhari again?
Re: Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens by Penguin2: 8:29am On Nov 09, 2021
Vistra40:

How sure are you APC will field onu or Amaechi? Secondly, you really want PDP to field a northerner to succeed buhari again?

By all sense of fairness, equity and justice, an Igbo man should succeed Buhari.

But since the Yoruba are bent on scuttling the chance, then let the north have it.

About Onu and Amaechi, i mentioned those two names because they are the closest to the new APC cabals.

But Umahi might still be considered sha.
Re: Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens by Vistra40: 8:49am On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

By all sense of fairness, equity and justice, an Igbo man should succeed Buhari.

But since the Yoruba are bent on scuttling the chance, then let the north have it.

About Onu and Amaechi, i mentioned those two names because they are the closest to the new APC cabals.

But Umahi might still be considered sha.

I really don’t think APC would concede it’s ticket to SE where they are very unpopular and if they do not, honestly I won’t blame them. However, this does not excuse them for their woeful performance in governance at the federal level
Re: Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens by anonymous1759(m): 9:24am On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

Ndi ala!

When Tinubu made alliance with PDP in 2011 he wasn’t an Evil man Save your Tears.
You believed this article because it’s against Tinubu but if it’s for him you’ll rebuff it immediately it’s your choice to believe what you like but it won’t change anything.
APC flag bearer will come from the south west .
Nothing for the children of 8.

3 Likes

Re: Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens by hisexcellency34: 10:05am On Nov 09, 2021
If they give South East, then its a deliberate way to make Lagos lose to PDP
Vistra40:

I really don’t think APC would concede it’s ticket to SE where they are very unpopular and if they do not, honestly I won’t blame them. However, this does not excuse them for their woeful performance in governance at the federal level
Re: Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens by Vistra40: 10:21am On Nov 09, 2021
hisexcellency34:
If they give South East, then its a deliberate way to make Lagos lose to PDP

Please expatiate further
Re: Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens by aviara: 10:54am On Nov 09, 2021
Please is Tinubu still a national leader of APC? Is he also supporting this extension for strategic reasons considering his wildly acclaimed political sagacity?
Re: Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens by aviara: 10:56am On Nov 09, 2021
aviara:
Please is Tinubu still a national leader of APC? Is he also supporting this extension for strategic reasons considering his wildly acclaimed political sagacity?

National leader for mouth. He practically has no say in what happens in the party because he has no recognised position in the party. They just keep mocking him by addressing him as a national leader.
Re: Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens by aviara: 11:07am On Nov 09, 2021
Vistra40:

Get ready to Stimulate in 2023.
Re: Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens by Manty(m): 11:59am On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

Don’t mind him.

But I would even like APC to dare field a northerner so that their trashing can be bigger.

With a northern candidate, the Southwest, who is their only ally in the south, will vote against them in protest.

So also will the Southeast and Southsouth not vote them (they are already anathema down here).

If they however field a Yoruba man, PDP will field a northerner. And with northern votes and the vote of SS and SE, PDP will trash them.

Too much sense no go kill u����
Re: Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens by Safyqueen: 12:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
JavaScript90:
this man or malami will be the next APC presidential flag bearer. I pity those that kept silent when there people was murdered in cold blood because of mere 'promise and expectations'

Please you are the only slave here. Politics is played by politicians not a slave like you who think those in power are his master's.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens by hisexcellency34: 2:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
Because nobody in south east can defeat Tambuwal not to talk of Atiku
Vistra40:

Please expatiate further
Re: Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens by Vistra40: 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Because nobody in south east can defeat Tambuwal not to talk of Atiku

Really? Is that what you think? I think this is nothing but inferiority complex in my opinion. Getting the presidency is not about sitting at a place and waiting for the ticket to come on a platter. It’s about extensive bridge building across every region
Re: Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens by hisexcellency34: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
Keep daydreaming. Let APC give igbos first
Vistra40:

Really? Is that what you think? I think this is nothing but inferiority complex in my opinion. Getting the presidency is not about sitting at a place and waiting for the ticket to come on a platter. It’s about extensive bridge building across every region
Re: Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens by History555: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Apc northern caucus plan is very simple
String everyone along till you conduct ur primaries by then it is too late to defect to another party i.e. conduct ur primaries 24hrs or 48hrs to inec deadline for submission of candidates. By that time the losers can't defect
Re: Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens by hisexcellency34: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
Yes I agree. That's the game plan
History555:
Apc
northern caucus plan is very simple
String everyone along till you conduct ur primaries by then it is too late to defect to another party i.e. conduct ur primaries 24hrs or 48hrs to inec deadline for submission of candidates. By that time the losers can't defect
Re: Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens by Vistra40: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
hisexcellency34:
Keep daydreaming. Let APC give igbos first

APC won’t give igbos ticket. So no one is day dreaming. Though from your last statement, one can deduce that an igbo man will never be Nigeria’s President.
Re: Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens by Ofunaofu: 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

Don’t mind him.

So the APC is now between the devil and deep blue sea
Re: Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens by Penguin2: 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ofunaofu:

So the APC is now between the devil and deep blue sea

Look at my analysis realistically and you understand that what I said is true.

But it will be good to watch and see how they wriggle out of it though.

But that would be a miracle. And I don’t see it happening.
Re: Plot To Extend Buni-Led APC Caretaker Committee Tenure Till June 2022 Thickens by Penguin2: 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
History555:
Apc northern caucus plan is very simple

They can still defect and work against the party.

The only thing you will say is that they can no longer get the ticket of other parties.

Meanwhile, you seem to be forgetting that there’s usually for substitution of candidate after the deadline for submission of candidates.

So that game plan would be lame if they wanna play it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Were Late Osinachi’s Secret Lover, You Made Her Husband Jealous – Kemi / The Heroes Of Biafra(part 1) Lt Col Rolf Steiner Of Biafra 4th Commando / No Evidence Yet To Sanction Fuel Marketers For Hoarding - Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.