Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident (34160 Views)

Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) / Usman Danfodiyo university final year student dies in fatal accident / Lead City University Final Year Student Dies In Car Accident In Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by BadNews: 6:03am On Nov 09, 2021
A final year law student of the Taraba State University, Jalingo, Bengha Solomon, has died in a fatal motor accident one month to his graduation.

Solomon died alongside his father Ahmadu Solomon and five other persons in the accident which occurred at Gazabu village in Bali local government area of Taraba State on Saturday, November 6.

The Accident involved an 18 seater Hummer bus conveying the people that went to Baissa, the headquarters of Kurmi local government area of Taraba State, for the funeral of one late Kum Ndola which was held on Friday.

The accident was caused by burst tyre which made the vehicle to lose control and somersault several times.

Six people died on the spot while several others sustained various degrees of injury.

Meanwhile, friends and coursemates have taken to social media to mourn the deceased student. One Maigida Samson Dogon Yaro said they had discussed about life after graduation. He wrote:

"I remember when we were charting and discussing about our life after graduation. You even promised to come to Gashaka with your own personal car during my wedding. Because we categorically agreed that we will hustle and gather resources before our Law School. You even told me that after graduation you will enhance your Banana and Palm Tree Plantation at Ndaforo, Kurmi LGA.

"We are only left with a month to graduate. Just for me to hear that you engaged in a motor-accident and you died instantly. What a gruesome accident. What a gruesome dead. Death why, you took away a vibrant potential Counsel. A young Lawyer in the making full of intellectual momentum and colossus.

"What a great lost 500 Level Students. What a great lost Faculty of Law Taraba State University! What a great lost TSU! In totur what a great lost to incoming generation. I am in dark gloom and deep depression."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/11/taraba-varsity-final-year-law-student-and-his-father-die-in-fatal-motor-accident-one-month-to-graduation.html

1 Share

Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by Lawlab249: 6:06am On Nov 09, 2021
Sad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by BadNews: 6:12am On Nov 09, 2021
Lawlab249:
Sad

See More Bad News Via www.. com
Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by BadNews: 6:18am On Nov 09, 2021
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by BadNews: 6:19am On Nov 09, 2021
See More Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by BadNews: 6:21am On Nov 09, 2021
See How Friends On Facebook reacts As Obtained By Below:

Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by BadNews: 6:22am On Nov 09, 2021
See Friends Reactions As Obtained By Below:

Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by Timblogga: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
I need to intentionally start blocking myself from reading bad news from Nigeria. That’s how this morning, I stumbled on a before pics and after video of an Enugu based girl, that had her face split open like Late Dr. Akunyili, after an accident. She was even sitting in the video, doing a prayer sign, but don’t think she would ever survive the next hour.
Now I don go see bullet wound again. Nothing will make me view any gory pics or video again. So help me God.

4 Likes

Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by LIpokond: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Buhari and Badluck

5 n 6

7 Likes

Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by HybridTech: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Such a painful exit. Rest on...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by tradepunter: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Sad
Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by money121(m): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by sunnyside16(m): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
God rest their souls
Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by Layame4: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
BadNews:

See More Bad News Via www.. com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by sotall(m): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Bad news everywhere
Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by mocipe: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
RIP to them.
Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by Kolaboluv7(m): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
cool

Rip
Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by BarrElChapo(m): 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
Rest in Peace..
Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by Foriker: 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
Over 80% of all commercial Bus are not road worthy

Failed government

3 Likes

Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by Forest122: 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
God
Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by gambia(m): 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
It's well, may their soul rest in peace, some burial ceremony are not be attended.
Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by InvestorRicky(m): 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
K
Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by reubenobi(m): 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
Life!!!
Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by eedimo(m): 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
It is well
Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by rabokav: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
How I wish the useless mannequin and the cocaine addict died in their place

I did not mention any name o

They fail to construct roads, they fail to build hospitals, they fail to build schools, they fail to provide security, they then travel london to treat headache, sending their children to best schools abroad, flying jet around with taxpayers money.

And one useless vulture griller will come out to defend the administration. Ofo loma shey las las

5 Likes

Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by GboyegaD(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
Rip to the deceased.
Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by jojo1415: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
So sad....RIP anyways

1 Like

Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
Sad

May GOD comfort the family...

1 Like

Re: Taraba University Final Year Law Student & His Father Die In Motor Accident by Fryzi(m): 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
This is one of the reasons some people don't travel with their family members in one vehicle. God give the families the fortitude to bear their lost.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Terrible Accident At Jakande Estate Okeafa - Nairalander / Road Trip: Lagos To Abuja By Road / List Of Beaches You Can Visit In Lagos During Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.