Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo. (1331 Views)

Eko Row: Benin People ‘Owned’ Lagos, Awori Paid Royalties To Them - Erelu Abiola / Benin People Found Lagos — Oba of Benin / Zulum: Boko Haram Is Attacking People And You Are Collecting N1,000 Per Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo. by Ebi2233: 8:20am On Nov 09, 2021
DECLAN2015:

U see....they are not logical in their thinking
No access to the sea but were the first person to come in contact with white people what of the people living around the river in side

They have to pass many hundreds of Ijaw villages before they can reach the Atlantic ocean coast today.
Or else no way.
They are thousands of Kilometers far far far away from the Atlantic ocean.
Re: The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo. by Captain8(m): 8:21am On Nov 09, 2021
DOTian:
All these irrigating land grabbing minorities...The reason why you minorities living around igboland keep shouting yourselves hoarse and thinking yourselves as some lions when you are just some pussy cats is because the igboman seldoms looks your way. You guys have become so noisy these years as federal Nigeria emboldens you with all sorts of village support. Yet, Fact of the matter is that if the Igbo man is imperial in his thinking, I mean , if the Igbo man with all his size, finances and reach decides to be hungry for territories like say the Fulani, you guys will disappear in a decade! No cap! It took Ojukwu less than 3 hours to conquer the whole South South in 1966 but we seldom brag about it... So as you lot fight for eastern supremacy, You guys should just have it in mind that because we don't throw our weight around doesn't mean we can't be dangerous if we choose too..
mumu,,, your ibo is accursed tribe......

only Ijaw women can withstand the ibo men in fight....

ibos that Fulanis just captured their master like fowl.......

ibos that abba kyari used only two weeks to slaughtered all their 2000 esn ugm........

ibos that herdsmen slaughtering and raping their wives like captured slaves at ebonyi.....

ibos are too weaker to stand Ijaw boys for a week.......

if ibo and Ijaw fight, only me and ten others can destroyed 40 igbo villages and kill off 100 igbo warriors.....

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo. by Captain8(m): 8:24am On Nov 09, 2021
Ebi2233:

God bless the Ijaw people.
Iiiiiiisssehh
Re: The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo. by Ebi2233: 8:26am On Nov 09, 2021
Captain8:

ibos that abba kyari used only two weeks to slaughtered all their 2000 esn ugm........

ibos that herdsmen slaughtering and raping their wives like captured slaves at ebonyi.....

if ibo and Ijaw fight, only me and ten others can destroyed 40 igbo villages and kill off 100 igbo warriors.....

Very correct.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo. by DOTian: 8:28am On Nov 09, 2021
Captain8:

Afonja goan sit down..
Men are talking..
You only know how to bark..

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo. by Captain8(m): 8:29am On Nov 09, 2021
DOTian:

You guys, especially the ijaws should thank all these stupid Igbo leaders for your nonsense. You snatched Igbo properties in Port Harcourt and we overlooked that. You went ahead to rename Igbo towns with the help of Murtala and Obasanjo them, We overlooked that. You conspired with Fulani to be collecting stupid rents on pipelines from Igbo Oil producing areas. We kept quiet. Now in your irritating arrogance, you that emerged from the water is going to draw the maps of eastern Nigeria and show us our boundaries? As tiny and inconsequential as you are? All because you have a dozen machine guns in the creeks and a pact to help the fulani loot down the East? Look, I have said it here many times; igbos should start acting like the fuulani! Nigeria is a jungle and only the most ruthless wins in jungle warfare. Acting gentle with you lot is the reason why you ijaws who are not even bigger than the peaceful Ibibios always see yourself as the spokesmen of the minorities. How dare you?
igbos are Ijaws slaves, so we have whatsoever right to Lord it over you apes

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo. by Captain8(m): 8:39am On Nov 09, 2021
DOTian:

Afonja goan sit down..
Men are talking..
shut up your mouth fool........ I'm not afonja
Re: The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo. by Ebi2233: 8:41am On Nov 09, 2021
Captain8:

Anytime Ijaw say what they want, Ibo will say it's Afonja which is the sarcastic name they call Yoruba.
Niger Delta groups will say it's Ipob.
Everybody want Ijaw with them, but Ijaw no want anybody other than Ijaw.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo. by DOTian: 8:42am On Nov 09, 2021
Captain8:
But you're an njoafo?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo. by Ebi2233: 8:43am On Nov 09, 2021
DOTian:

But you're an njoafo?

landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic fool.
Stop saying nonesense to the guy wey pass u 100 percent.
In pass u too much u no see.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo. by Captain8(m): 8:48am On Nov 09, 2021
DOTian:

But you're an njoafo?
what is njoafo again?
you this clown.......

I am Ijaw.......mugu
Re: The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo. by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 09, 2021
Dartilo:

Bro it's in official records that up to the Atlantic ocean in some part of the niger delta was control by the Benin,Up till this day the biggest river leading to the Atlantic ocean in Delta state is still called the Benin river.....
Even the bight was named after Benin empire in the interior...c let's always admit the truth...
You don't compare the might of the ancient empire of Benin to ijaw...

I will have to ignore Ebi and the other moniker they are same person
Una dey too overestimate the power of the Benin empire
Re: The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo. by Captain8(m): 8:52am On Nov 09, 2021
Ebi2233:

Anytime Ijaw say what they want, Ibo will say it's Afonja which is the sarcastic name they call Yoruba.
Niger Delta groups will say it's Ipob.
Everybody want Ijaw with them, but Ijaw no want anybody other than Ijaw.
we don't want to live with any body again.........

only the one body, which is the Ijaw body.......

Ijaw Republic

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo. by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 09, 2021
Dartilo:
Bight of Benin and not bight of Ijaw....

No European wrote about the ijaw,if they did nothing of significant...
Go and read European archive you would see Igala,Arochukwu,Benin,Ife

But can't find the oldest ethnicity in Nigeria in European archive...
Reason why I am referring to European archive because they would be the most neutral entity here
The bight of Benin was a name suggested by the British in honour of the Benin Empire. Without the British, there would have been nothing called the bight of Benin. The Nigerian Government can decide to change the name of the part located in Nigeria just the way the bight of biafra was change.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo. by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 09, 2021
DOTian:

You followed the white man to this land as his loyal house helps. Basically helping the invaders. You then settle on every sea shore with your funny faces and strange language..
Now you have followed a new master; the crude Fulani. You now work happily and proudly as his pipelines guardsmen! And you do all that by insulting indigenous locals. Continue with your insults and We will soon remind you of your Ghana origins..
The oil pipeline deal was signed under an ijaw man, not under any fulani man.

Always get your facts right omo nna
Re: The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo. by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 09, 2021
Ebi2233:

Then which time we come get to use una as slaves till we make una King.
In the case of Jaja.
Lol grin
Re: The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo. by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 09, 2021
DOTian:

Afonja goan sit down..
Men are talking..
You're one of the most dumbest person on Nairaland.

Your ijaw masters dey unleash hell on your flat head, the only thing your useless drowning sef can think of is Afonja

Fo00000ol!
Re: The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo. by DOTian: 9:12am On Nov 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
You're one of the most dumbest person on Nairaland.

Your ijaw masters dey unleash hell on your flat head, the only thing your useless drowning sef can think of is Afonja

Fo00000ol!
I might have been replying you with your hundred Afonja monikers all along..
Re: The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo. by Ebi2233: 9:17am On Nov 09, 2021
DOTian:

All your frustrations remains with you.
Re: The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo. by Ebi2233: 9:19am On Nov 09, 2021
DOTian:

Afonja goan sit down..
Men are talking..

Who are the men
These ones that kill fellow ibos because they are afraid to fight real soldiers.

Re: The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo. by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 09, 2021
DOTian:

F0000l

Face your ijaw masters and leave Yoruba out of it.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo. by Captain8(m): 9:30am On Nov 09, 2021
DOTian:

This is why I said igbos need to treat your nonsense once and for all.
You guys can't come from Ghana and be constituting yourselves into a big nuisance here..
but your people are afraid of us na.....
Re: The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo. by Captain8(m): 9:40am On Nov 09, 2021
Dartilo:

Bro it's in official records that up to the Atlantic ocean in some part of the niger delta was control by the Benin,Up till this day the biggest river leading to the Atlantic ocean in Delta state is still called the Benin river.....
Even the bight was named after Benin empire in the interior...c let's always admit the truth...
You don't compare the might of the ancient empire of Benin to ijaw...

I will have to ignore Ebi and the other moniker they are same person
I love this your compliment to us......

yeah, Ebi and I are 1 and not 2.......

do you know why?,,,,,,,, it's because Ijaws are 1.........we speaking in voice....... that's one of our strenght.....

we even talked exactly like Asari Dokubo...... that's our gift God gave to us,,,,,, you can't differentiate us when speaking...............

1 Like

Re: The Truth About The Benin People, And The Ijaws Of Edo. by Captain8(m): 9:45am On Nov 09, 2021
Dartilo:
Bight of Benin and not bight of Ijaw....

No European wrote about the ijaw,if they did nothing of significant...
Go and read European archive you would see Igala,Arochukwu,Benin,Ife

But can't find the oldest ethnicity in Nigeria in European archive...
Reason why I am referring to European archive because they would be the most neutral entity here
Ijaws are the most oldest tribe in Africa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deeper Life Pastor Becomes Traditional Ruler-elect In Benue / Who Else Has Seen This New Trending Video Of Tinubu Falling At An Event / Soldiers, Bandits Killed As Kebbi Deputy Governor, Col Yombe Dabai Escapes Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.