Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

On A Scale Of 1-10 Rate My Mobile Phone Graphic Design. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / On A Scale Of 1-10 Rate My Mobile Phone Graphic Design. (2105 Views)

Data Of 1.5 Billion Facebook Users On Sale At Hacker Forum / Help My Mobile Network Keeps On Fluctuating / Woman Got Burnt As Gas Cylinder Explodes While Using Her Phone (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On A Scale Of 1-10 Rate My Mobile Phone Graphic Design. by RICHOLAC(m): 7:16am On Nov 09, 2021
Welcome and greetings to you, so just earlier this semester as a Seminarian, a friend introduced me to this top-notch mobile app t that enables me to design fliers, posters, flex, gift cards, birthday cards and all that.
What interests me about this app is that, I have been able to make more than #7000 recently.
The app is called PIXELLAB, and you can access it on the Googleplay store.
Equally, it's free of charge and with loads of flexible functions.
Smiles* and so now i spend my free time either designing something or studying. Which way_ we muvvee! Rate me abeg.

Re: On A Scale Of 1-10 Rate My Mobile Phone Graphic Design. by silvoclaira: 7:27am On Nov 09, 2021
RICHOLAC:
Welcome and greetings to you, so just earlier this semester as a Seminarian, a friend introduced me to this top-notch mobile app t that enables me to design fliers, posters, flex, gift cards, birthday cards and all that.
What interests me about this app is that, I have been able to make more than #7000 recently.
Smiles* and so now i spend my free time either designing something or studying. Which way_ we muvvee! Rate me abeg.
Show us photos of the design you made lets with the app the we rate you wink

2 Likes

Re: On A Scale Of 1-10 Rate My Mobile Phone Graphic Design. by avrilwisedata: 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
RICHOLAC:
How can u be rated over designs you made that we are yet to see? undecided

1 Like

Re: On A Scale Of 1-10 Rate My Mobile Phone Graphic Design. by Telegram234(m): 6:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
Pixellab is a very cool app.
But enjoyable when you download the mod version..
But Canva is more sweeter. cool
Re: On A Scale Of 1-10 Rate My Mobile Phone Graphic Design. by RICHOLAC(m): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2021
avrilwisedata:
How can u be rated over designs you made that we are yet to see? undecided

So sorry I I never knew the pictures hung up. But there it's now
Re: On A Scale Of 1-10 Rate My Mobile Phone Graphic Design. by aderemielijah(m): 10:38am On Nov 12, 2021
You have tried.

You got 4/10

You should try more to make your designs look professional. By respecting the principles of alignment and color combination.

The free version of the app is still a fantastic tool, but with the added premium features of Pro, it will make your designs look stunning.
Besides, the Canva app is equally a cool tool for Graphics Designing.

You can get the Premium versions of these two apps and others. It will streamline your designing skills.
Giving you the ability to explore more. With unlocked features, more fonts, colors, illustrations, brand kits, adjustable sizes, premium photos and others.

I can give you the Canva Pro/Premium package for free, when you sign up for the Pixellab Premium Package.

Contact on my signature.
Re: On A Scale Of 1-10 Rate My Mobile Phone Graphic Design. by RICHOLAC(m): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
Alright, thanks for your comments. I will check the pro/ premium package.
Re: On A Scale Of 1-10 Rate My Mobile Phone Graphic Design. by Breastfeed: 7:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
nice one, makes sense. I'm just imagining being able to do this on my tecno phone
Re: On A Scale Of 1-10 Rate My Mobile Phone Graphic Design. by acedsportsng: 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2021
Not to make you feel bad or anything, 2/10. The 2 is for the effort. There’s room for improvement!
Re: On A Scale Of 1-10 Rate My Mobile Phone Graphic Design. by JABAIDO(m): 6:33am On Nov 15, 2021
RICHOLAC:

Hi!
The pictures in your designs are too much.
It seems you're trying to pour all your design skills into one design.
For those pix by the right with different shapes, you can make the shapes the same; maybe as squares.
It's more, but make research on these design principles:
- Negative spacing
- Balancing
- Hierarchy
- Color balance/ mixing etc
For color ideas, you can try sites like:
colorhunt dot com
colorsupplyyy dot com etc

(1) (Reply)

Free Or Not,mobile Phone Browsing Can Kill. / Celtel's 1 Month Free Browsing (fact Or Fiction) / Fake Bbm App Circulating Is Crapware And Dangerous. Pls Dont Be Ignorant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.