Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Ogun Teacher Tackles Bank, Online Store As Fraudsters Empty Account - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Teacher Tackles Bank, Online Store As Fraudsters Empty Account (22703 Views)

“Because Of Tinubu, The World Now Sees Nigerians As Fraudsters” - Obi / Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha’s Son In-law Tackles Oshiomhole, Says ''you’re Not God' / Falz "This Is Nigeria": Muslim Against Terror Tackles MURIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Teacher Tackles Bank, Online Store As Fraudsters Empty Account by lereinter(m): 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
Pierocash:
Jumia couldn't have released the details of the fraudster as that is against the law. The police needs to file for an order from the court for the details of the customer to be released before jumia can do that.

Releasing the details of the customer to anyone is a violation of the fraudster's right of privacy which can be sued and damages claimed

Who promulgated such satanic law
Re: Ogun Teacher Tackles Bank, Online Store As Fraudsters Empty Account by lereinter(m): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
Decryptor:

Her SIM was probably cloned!

Charging your phone in public places can contribute to that. You leave the phone unattended and someone can remove the SIM and plug it into a SIM reader/cloner device...voila!

They get a blank sim and copy it back and they operate from there.

Oga calm down! He is right. In the policy statement of most online stores, they give the mandate to protect their customer's personal information which includes profile and phone numbers.

Even if a scammer clears your bank account running into millions and transfers it into his account in another bank, if you approach the bank of the thief, they will never give you his name or account details except you get a court order and summons from an anti-graft agency like EFCC with permissions duly signed by the Nigerian Police.

You call a fraudster customer Abi

When such happen to you
Re: Ogun Teacher Tackles Bank, Online Store As Fraudsters Empty Account by Chinny024(f): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
Take Jumia and GT to court..Either way, truth must come out...
Rubbish and ingredients!!!
Re: Ogun Teacher Tackles Bank, Online Store As Fraudsters Empty Account by Decryptor(m): 2:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
lereinter:

You call a fraudster customer Abi

When such happen to you

Oga please shutup!

The banks sees everyone who runs an account under them as a customer whether he is a fraudster or not!

Stop displaying your ignorance and illiteracy!!
Re: Ogun Teacher Tackles Bank, Online Store As Fraudsters Empty Account by L4stl00k(m): 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Seems bank are recruiting more Yahoo boys these days or how else could the OTP be generated without the consent of account owner ?

Abeg make I even check my GT account balance kiss

Don't you know everything is advance day by day.. there's a hardware with software to bypass any type of OTP.. don't ask me how
Re: Ogun Teacher Tackles Bank, Online Store As Fraudsters Empty Account by eddyroyal(m): 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
faste:
My account is always un freeze...if I want do something I unfreeze. am and freeze am back.
How please?
Re: Ogun Teacher Tackles Bank, Online Store As Fraudsters Empty Account by authority2006(m): 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
Raph3177:

The real laughing stock here is u cos u are obviously ignorant. What the man is saying is truth and it doesn’t matter if the fraudster can come out and head to court or not. Try to gain more knowledge before trying to act or talk smart.

As a thief and a fraud, you can't do that. That's because you're are already a wanted criminal. The authority will even appreciate it if you can willingly come out to defend your "right". Kids everywhere

1 Like

Re: Ogun Teacher Tackles Bank, Online Store As Fraudsters Empty Account by lereinter(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
Decryptor:

Oga please shutup!

The banks sees everyone who runs an account under them as a customer whether he is a fraudster or not!

When it happen to you, bank will tell what you just typed here
Re: Ogun Teacher Tackles Bank, Online Store As Fraudsters Empty Account by Guzx: 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ask your lover or someone around you who took your money
Re: Ogun Teacher Tackles Bank, Online Store As Fraudsters Empty Account by faste: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
eddyroyal:
How please?
I deactivate my account when Iam done transacting..this way even if scammers get hold of my card details ,they cannot access my cash.
Re: Ogun Teacher Tackles Bank, Online Store As Fraudsters Empty Account by emjay18: 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
It's your type that they really do scam. Do you need to call anyone dumb? I wanna ask are you a perfect human? For any where you make and error or not too knowledgeable about stuff you are equally dumb
princewarri1985:
So you are this intelligent to petition everybody but too dumb to know that it is very risky to use bank account informations to make any payment online, have a different account that put small money every month for your atm withdrawal online payment etc, then your main savings account you deactivate the phone number in your account and also dont use ATM on the account too and you go to the bank when ever you want to check your account balance the old fashioned way, THAT WAY I SWEAR NOBODY CAN REMOVE 1 PENNY FROM YOUR ACCOUNT
Re: Ogun Teacher Tackles Bank, Online Store As Fraudsters Empty Account by emjay18: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
Did you read the part where she petitioned AreaF police and a police report was given to Jumia to produce the details, yet Jumia still refused?
What now is Jumia protecting when it's a clear case of fraud and the police is now involved. Surely a Jumia staff is at work
Pierocash:
Jumia couldn't have released the details of the fraudster as that is against the law. The police needs to file for an order from the court for the details of the customer to be released before jumia can do that.

Releasing the details of the customer to anyone is a violation of the fraudster's right of privacy which can be sued and damages claimed
Re: Ogun Teacher Tackles Bank, Online Store As Fraudsters Empty Account by emjay18: 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
Even when the police is involved and had petitioned Jumia to release the details to the police? What then are they still protecting in this clear case of fraud
Decryptor:

Oga please shutup!

Re: Ogun Teacher Tackles Bank, Online Store As Fraudsters Empty Account by Omoluabi16(m): 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
This is sad. if it could happen to this lady, no one is safe from these hackers oh.I think banks need to look into heir porous network system. They need to stop sanctioning some very odd transactions. Its shocking that she even lodged her complaint earlier on and they still could not help.
Re: Ogun Teacher Tackles Bank, Online Store As Fraudsters Empty Account by Fantazy(m): 9:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
That was how I lost 265,000 on the 10th of January this year to this devil called fraudsters. I'm very sure someone from the bank is involved in this.

Anyway, I have just constructed a box to be putting my money inside. I'm never using these unsafe Nigerian Banks any longer.
Re: Ogun Teacher Tackles Bank, Online Store As Fraudsters Empty Account by Raph3177(m): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
authority2006:

As a thief and a fraud, you can't do that. That's because you're are already a wanted criminal. The authority will even appreciate it if you can willingly come out to defend your "right". Kids everywhere
Did u even read what I typed smh a kid calling other pple kid . Gain knowledge guy I won’t bother with u again ur IQ is too low

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uduak Abasi Umondak's Daughter Is Dead: Victoria Nkanga Herman Her Only Child / Onnoghen Vs FG: Dr. Joe Abah Reacts / Owerri Man Says That People Who Attended March For Obi Were Imported (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.