Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Which IT Training Certificate Is Of More Value. Online Or Onsite? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which IT Training Certificate Is Of More Value. Online Or Onsite? (280 Views)

Remote Or Onsite / Recommend A Standard IT Training Institute / IT Training Courses With Free Lunch Daily And Free Discussion Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which IT Training Certificate Is Of More Value. Online Or Onsite? by paulpeters(m): 8:00am On Nov 09, 2021
Hello friends, my name is Paul i live and work in Lagos. Recently i noticed that most lucrative job vacancies online these days are IT related jobs and are well paying jobs. It has really got me intrigued and have made me have great flair for programming and graphics with the current technological trend of the world today everyone needs to flow with the trend.

i desire to enroll for training in one the onsite IT training institute but i have a timing constraint due to the nature of my work i don't think i could be available to attend classes. So i opted to study online, actually in Udemy learning, but my worry now is if learning online is more effective and if the certificate from this online learning platform is recognised in Nigeria.

Please friends i need your suggestions and advice and i appreciate you all as you air your views. Thanks

Please mod help me put this on the front page as it will help me make good decision that will impact my life and many others that come across it. Thanks
Re: Which IT Training Certificate Is Of More Value. Online Or Onsite? by Lawlab249: 8:00am On Nov 09, 2021
Dunno
Re: Which IT Training Certificate Is Of More Value. Online Or Onsite? by Nickisindigo(m): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
its not about the certificate but the knowledge gained
Re: Which IT Training Certificate Is Of More Value. Online Or Onsite? by harbdulmuqsit(m): 3:05am On Nov 10, 2021
I am interested

(1) (Reply)

If You Haven't Made Up To 1million Naira Online Follow This Step And Thank Me / What Other Installation Skill Can An Audio Engineer Acquire / American Email List For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.