Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo (49783 Views)

2023 Election; Billionaire Tony Elumelu Hints "3" Factors To Consider / Your Days Are Numbered - Ebonyi Indigenes To Umahi / Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Lamasta(m): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
kollinz1234:
Apga is the only party in Nigeria different from APC and PDP that is still holding onto a state; I wish Ipob can channel all their energy to take control of the party, they would have been able to make the party dominate in the south east at least and from there they can spread it to the south south and muscle it into the southwest, before you know it, it will begin to encroach into the north and the whole country will now accept the party. But for now, Ipob is only reduced to sit at home embarassed

But what do I even know
Stop taking Ihiala and Nnewi weed combine its not good for your health
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Eriokanmi: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
obainojazz:
His house ain’t far from ours in Okinawa and we are benefiting from the very good roads he constructed �
Thanks jare.
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Eriokanmi: 12:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
abouzaid:
who owns the said parcels of land, i'm an indigene of Anambra, if this accusation goes viral, the man's reputation is as good as gone, lives and land are sacrosanct here. Arthur Eze haven't taken anybody's life over his land grabbing to a build a university yet there was massive jubilation when a false rumour of his death spread earlier this year. Just saying.
The said land isn't a recent occurrence. This is over 10 years ago and this had been amicably resolved. He used the land to build a world class hospital for his people. For me, that is commendable .

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Eriokanmi: 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
excellence44:

In as much as I agree with most of your position above, I personally take exception to this is it Andy Uba the thief or the PDP rogue you want to entrust the wealth of Anambra to?
I'm sorry but I remember the Okija shrine and Ngige's ordeal in the hands of Uba
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Outdoorads247: 12:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
Warts Oil..

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Numerouno94(m): 12:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lamasta:

Stop taking Ihiala and Nnewi weed combine its not good for your health

grin grin
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Lamasta(m): 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Numerouno94:

grin grin
Boss being a while o grin
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Numerouno94(m): 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lamasta:

Boss being a while o grin

I dey oo my big boss, na work jare.

How ur side na? I no happy say una fail to flog United like 4 to 5 goals to nil. grin grin
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Lamasta(m): 12:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
Numerouno94:

I dey oo my big boss, na work jare.

How ur side na? I no happy say una fail to flog United like 4 to 5 goals to nil. grin grin
I dey cool here boss and as for United I personally told Pep that Ole is our man and must nor be disgraced with a bad scoreline but we can outplay them which they did obidiently grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Vistra40: 12:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
You don't know what you're saying. As a yorubaman, I'm closer to Obijackson than many of you are. Which pocket is he fighting for? He's the richest dude in the whole of Anambra state and you can take it to the bank. Which Road project did he abandon? Obijackson foundation has done more than the government of Anambra state ( both past and present) had done to the people of okija. I remember the first class Children and women hospital this man built there. All hospitals in the environs,.including in owerri always refer patients there because of how well-equipped it is . It's located along Madonna University Road.

The land issue shouldn't have arisen at all because the hospital occupies a vast portion of it. Recently , I learnt the hospital took delivery of triplets belonging to a 50-year old woman. The hospital settled the bill. I visit the hospital regularly as well. My problem with you people is that, you're never appreciative of your peoples' good deeds to your communities and and that's why they always prefer not to go home to invest. They'd rather remain in the south west and put their money where their mouth is. Go to VI and behold the HQ of Nest oil owned by Mr Obiejesi( AKA Obijackson) . He's just concluded an international private school in Okija. Go check it out if in doubt.

I wonder what his interest would be on the Anambra politics, if not on supporting someone he feels would move the state further progressively. is it Andy Uba the thief or the PDP rogue you want to entrust the wealth of Anambra to? Obijackson is one of those respected few billionaires in Nigeria today., humble and kindhearted. His kind is also few among igbos. He doesn't make noise like empty head obi cubana or the E money who's fond of posting every car bought for the world to see. Its a matter of time, their nyansh will be open.

Do you know this man has a private hanger in the lagos international airport and a helipad on top of his Nest oil building at VI and in Okija? You'd never know.

Interesting to know how much a yoruba man knows how Obijackson has impacted his hometown. You must be very close to his family if that’s the case
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by sexyking1: 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
You don't know what you're saying. As a yorubaman, I'm closer to Obijackson than many of you are. Which pocket is he fighting for? He's the richest dude in the whole of Anambra state and you can take it to the bank. Which Road project did he abandon? Obijackson foundation has done more than the government of Anambra state ( both past and present) had done to the people of okija. I remember the first class Children and women hospital this man built there. All hospitals in the environs,.including in owerri always refer patients there because of how well-equipped it is . It's located along Madonna University Road.

The land issue shouldn't have arisen at all because the hospital occupies a vast portion of it. Recently , I learnt the hospital took delivery of triplets belonging to a 50-year old woman. The hospital settled the bill. I visit the hospital regularly as well. My problem with you people is that, you're never appreciative of your peoples' good deeds to your communities and and that's why they always prefer not to go home to invest. They'd rather remain in the south west and put their money where their mouth is. Go to VI and behold the HQ of Nest oil owned by Mr Obiejesi( AKA Obijackson) . He's just concluded an international private school in Okija. Go check it out if in doubt.

I wonder what his interest would be on the Anambra politics, if not on supporting someone he feels would move the state further progressively. is it Andy Uba the thief or the PDP rogue you want to entrust the wealth of Anambra to? Obijackson is one of those respected few billionaires in Nigeria today., humble and kindhearted. His kind is also few among igbos. He doesn't make noise like empty head obi cubana or the E money who's fond of posting every car bought for the world to see. Its a matter of time, their nyansh will be open.

Do you know this man has a private hanger in the lagos international airport and a helipad on top of his Nest oil building at VI and in Okija? You'd never know.
Oga if you don't know Anambra state very well, don't ever you say obijackson is the richest man in anambra. As a matter of fact, he is not the richest in his local government. Mentioning obi cubana and emoney as people that have money in my state is an insult to my state. Biko I beg you, don't insult my state again

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Ikinternational: 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
tritt:
Very useless man, heard he is bankrupt now, his company NESTOIL is in tremendous dept.

If I ask what your father has done for ndigbo you'll get defensive. But you have no qualms calling someone that has done way more than your father "useless"

Smh

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by UncleJudax(m): 1:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
kollinz1234:
Apga is the only party in Nigeria different from APC and PDP that is still holding onto a state; I wish Ipob can channel all their energy to take control of the party, they would have been able to make the party dominate in the south east at least and from there they can spread it to the south south and muscle it into the southwest, before you know it, it will begin to encroach into the north and the whole country will now accept the party. But for now, Ipob is only reduced to sit at home embarassed

But what do I even know
Theere is no need to spread it outside the East. Put the right people in power and watch the East grow.

This is at the top of my problem with Nnamdi Kalu. After his time in jail, he could have transformed himself to a political heavy weight, without contesting of course. But he went back to calling Buhari names and shit.

Our problems are political, and can only be resolved politically.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Eriokanmi: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
sexyking1:

Oga if you don't know Anambra state very well, don't ever you say obijackson is the richest man in anambra. As a matter of fact, he is not the richest in his local government. Mentioning obi cubana and emoney as people that have money in my state is an insult to my state. Biko I beg you, don't insult my state again
Sorry if you see it as an insult. I've heard onyema say this before that Obijackson was his boss in everything. The number of oil vessels this man has alone is massive. He's one of the silent and humble billionaires I've seen.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by hibeereport: 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjlBskx8ock

Lagos state police command Isolo Divisional Headquarters patrol vehicle involved in an accident on their way to Lagos after Anambra election
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by globemoney01: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
Mrkumareze:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQlagk9H5ts

Raw truth!! I know you "Awada hungry boy" fighting for his pocket too.. Don't worry, Ihiala won't vote APC, even though we clearly know Obiano ruined APGA n the state within his 2 tenures....APGA ll definitely take Ihiala ..Andy in his own side has no political...
Stop saying this nonsense. You people are trying hard to keep saying this nonsense so it sticks. Obiano ruined APGA within his two tenures but APGA is strongest now than ever. Obiano was the first to win 21/21 with APGA.
Obiano remains the best Anambra Gov so far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by nzeobi(m): 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:

Oga learn to pass your message without calling people better than you names. As an indigene I know some the things you said are lies but no strength to argue

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
ezegold4we:
Ihiala local government voters will give apga 98% of Their votes, that's not negotiable, the billionaires need not to encourage the voters,

Soludo is The Governor in the waiting, even Andy uba and Val Ozigbo is aware of This,

APC should try and present responsible and acceptable candidates if they want to Make any headway come 2023 but I Know they can't becos evil will always begat Evil.

It is very important they do that, so that public impression will make it difficult for vote manipulation.
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Irondome1: 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Onowu1979:

My friend mechie onű !! From what statistics did you deduct that he's the richest man in Anambra State. Ogė obùna unù ana kogherì.
He's not even on top 10 richest people in Anambra.
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Arabaincubus: 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:

Anambra is a great state in all ramifications where jokes are taken lightly. Your intervention is well acknowledged but the guys know how to poke jokes and still cherish their own.
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Hemanwel(m): 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ekejoestar:
Soludozie Anambra state,

I rep Achalla
Really? Do you know the Obiekezie family?
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by PoliteActivist: 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
. He doesn't make noise like empty head obi cubana or the E money who's fond of posting every car bought for the world to see.

Obi Cubana is the most humble of them all. Don't confuse what his friends were doing with the man. See how nobody heard of him till that burial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09TEDXDju7c

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by lastchild: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
why are they disturbing themselves, soludo has already won
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by tritt(m): 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
Oya show me wetin your papa...infact, papa to far sef tell me wetin you don do for yourself? You no go use your kafa

Ikinternational:

If I ask what your father has done for ndigbo you'll get defensive. But you have no qualms calling someone that has done way more than your father "useless"

Smh
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by tritt(m): 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
You do not fucking know me, where i am from, what i do.....you should find out before calling my father. Your father there!

tritt:
Oya show me wetin your papa...infact, papa to far sef tell me wetin you don do for yourself? You no go use your kafa

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
toujurs:
Anambra people get money, Abeg where una dey see this money na cry, put me through na, if you go to festac, satellite, tradefair, ajah, park view, oniru. If you see structures these Anambra men are constructing chai. This obijackson alone if you see his tower at Victoria island. I don't know if its the same head, We all have cry.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by NigeriaEngineer(m): 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:

abeg leave this one jare. Let him continue beefing while the man continues progressing. Two of my clients has told me about the man; His humble and benevolent status. Man wey me i dey plan to meet na him this one dey envy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by tctrills: 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:

You wrote a wonderful post but you ended up embellishing it in tribalism. We have many who have done much more in Anambra. Pls don't say his kind is few in igbo land. I have travel round Nigeria and I can tell you that no tribe contribute's more to community development than we the igbos

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Ikinternational: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
tritt:

You could've kept this rubbish response

My father is Onowu certified Anambra man

We didn't grow up the same duckface

Btw, if you're going to come at me on any level, you better be prepared to post receipts. Otherwise don't waste my time. You better ask about me around these parts. I've posted my properties, machines, account balances. I'm built different from you dweebs that are only comfortable posting anonymously. No be by mouth. #superfacts
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by kkonyeji(m): 4:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
kollinz1234:

But what do I even know

Of course, u know nothing.
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Izongdave(m): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
Only makes sense to say let them remain a regional party that can negotiate the welfare of Igbo, but to say penetrate other region would be like building a 21 story skyscraper ontop of a 15 story foundation, the leaders built that party for igbo lands
kollinz1234:

But what do I even know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'How Pantami Plotted Assassination Of Patrick Yakowa' - Peoples Gazette / Adeosun & Hameed-Ali Inspect New Technology For NCS At Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport / Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.