Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,564 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo (49823 Views)

2023 Election; Billionaire Tony Elumelu Hints "3" Factors To Consider / Your Days Are Numbered - Ebonyi Indigenes To Umahi / Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by nedekid: 4:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
You don't know what you're saying. As a yorubaman, I'm closer to Obijackson than many of you are. Which pocket is he fighting for? He's the richest dude in the whole of Anambra state and you can take it to the bank. Which Road project did he abandon? Obijackson foundation has done more than the government of Anambra state ( both past and present) had done to the people of okija. I remember the first class Children and women hospital this man built there. All hospitals in the environs,.including in owerri always refer patients there because of how well-equipped it is . It's located along Madonna University Road.

The land issue shouldn't have arisen at all because the hospital occupies a vast portion of it. Recently , I learnt the hospital took delivery of triplets belonging to a 50-year old woman. The hospital settled the bill. I visit the hospital regularly as well. My problem with you people is that, you're never appreciative of your peoples' good deeds to your communities and and that's why they always prefer not to go home to invest. They'd rather remain in the south west and put their money where their mouth is. Go to VI and behold the HQ of Nest oil owned by Mr Obiejesi( AKA Obijackson) . He's just concluded an international private school in Okija. Go check it out if in doubt.

I wonder what his interest would be on the Anambra politics, if not on supporting someone he feels would move the state further progressively. is it Andy Uba the thief or the PDP rogue you want to entrust the wealth of Anambra to? Obijackson is one of those respected few billionaires in Nigeria today., humble and kindhearted. His kind is also few among igbos. He doesn't make noise like empty head obi cubana or the E money who's fond of posting every car bought for the world to see. Its a matter of time, their nyansh will be open.

Do you know this man has a private hanger in the lagos international airport and a helipad on top of his Nest oil building at VI and in Okija? You'd never know.
Well said, I taya to hear a whole Obijackson doing petty state contracts ie road.
Guess most people don't know the man.
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by nedekid: 4:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
nzeobi:

Oga learn to pass your message without calling people better than you names. As an indigene I know some the things you said are lies but no strength to argue
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Eriokanmi: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
nedekid:

Well said, I taya to hear a whole Obijackson doing petty state contracts ie road.
Guess most people don't know the man.
Exactly. If he'd do roads, it has to be donated by his foundation to the affected communities and he would do it well. What this man donated to the Anambra state government alone during the lockdown last year was huge, PPEs were among. The utopian road project is an insult on his person

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Eriokanmi: 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
tctrills:

You wrote a wonderful post but you ended up embellishing it in tribalism. We have many who have done much more in Anambra. Pls don't say his kind is few in igbo land. I have travel round Nigeria and I can tell you that no tribe contribute's more to community development than we the igbos
IlYou have a point. If you read my post, you'd find where I said that, igbos prefer to contribute and invest in places where they live( e.g south west) Of course they do so in other places too but because I used where I hail from as an example because I've seen many here. I may not know of other places. In ibadan where I grew up as a kid, an igbo man had tarred a 10km road and donated it to the area. He also erected brand new transformers for improved power supply in that area and donated it to nepa. The road is called college crescent/anfani toad at oke ado in ibadan which starts from Ajeegbe area.l, off ring road. I've seen many of such projects too in Lagos. They rarely go home to replicate all these kind gestures because of the nature of the village people. They're never appreciative. They'd rather plan to end their lives if care isn't taken. They prefer driving their SUVs on a bare road leading to their village to volunteering to tar the road. I was with my vehicle part's dealer at ladipo in the past weekend. He's been my friend for ages. He said the same thing about going home to invest, as if a similar story would surface here today. This man has good money and we're very close. He knows my family.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Aksnoopy: 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
You don't know what you're saying. As a yorubaman, I'm closer to Obijackson than many of you are. Which pocket is he fighting for? He's the richest dude in the whole of Anambra state and you can take it to the bank. Which Road project did he abandon? Obijackson foundation has done more than the government of Anambra state ( both past and present) had done to the people of okija. I remember the first class Children and women hospital this man built there. All hospitals in the environs,.including in owerri always refer patients there because of how well-equipped it is . It's located along Madonna University Road.

The land issue shouldn't have arisen at all because the hospital occupies a vast portion of it. Recently , I learnt the hospital took delivery of triplets belonging to a 50-year old woman. The hospital settled the bill. I visit the hospital regularly as well. My problem with you people is that, you're never appreciative of your peoples' good deeds to your communities and and that's why they always prefer not to go home to invest. They'd rather remain in the south west and put their money where their mouth is. Go to VI and behold the HQ of Nest oil owned by Mr Obiejesi( AKA Obijackson) . He's just concluded an international private school in Okija. Go check it out if in doubt.

I wonder what his interest would be on the Anambra politics, if not on supporting someone he feels would move the state further progressively. is it Andy Uba the thief or the PDP rogue you want to entrust the wealth of Anambra to? Obijackson is one of those respected few billionaires in Nigeria today., humble and kindhearted. His kind is also few among igbos. He doesn't make noise like empty head obi cubana or the E money who's fond of posting every car bought for the world to see. Its a matter of time, their nyansh will be open.

Do you know this man has a private hanger in the lagos international airport and a helipad on top of his Nest oil building at VI and in Okija? You'd never know.
Oga shut up abeg, you are not from okija neither are you from ihiala.
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by hedonido: 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
cjfavour:
Bros Pls mention them. I've worked in his company so i know him more than you believe me. We call him show man.

Aha. All these over-entitled, disgruntled employees/ex-employees. Employees of Glo and Conoil (Adenuga) and Dangote Group often say the same. Even employees of most Russian Oligarchs like the almighty Roman Abramovich would say the same.

With your photocopied 'skills' and dime a dozen qualifications that are as easy to find as sand in the sea shore, you expect to be paid millions every month because the owner of the company lives a luxurious lifestyle. Mumu. Lol. So much for objectivity. People like you don't know what capitalism means, so you project your idiotic sentimentality to compensate for reality.

Obijackson is objectively one of Anambra's wealthiest... And objectively has done philanthropic wonders for his Okija homeland, more than anyone else in Okija's history. But haters would hate, of course.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by executive12: 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:

Wow. Thanks for the interesting information
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by iyke2frankeze: 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
Godispeace:
ediot ur dot republic can never influence presidential election in Nigeria till the world come to an end. make all over una vote APGA for tha region e no reach that of a single state in North and one state in south west

You are not permitted to speak when money is talking. We talking about a local government with close to 50 billionaires not to talk of the entire state and somebody from a poverty stricken state is intruding. How dare you?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by iyke2frankeze: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
Eriokanmi:
IlYou have a point. If you read my post, you'd find where I said that, igbos prefer to contribute and invest in places where they live( e.g south west) Of course they do so in other places too but because I used where I hail from as an example because I've seen many here. I may not know of other places. In ibadan where I grew up as a kid, an igbo man had tarred a 10km road and donated it to the area. He also erected brand new transformers for improved power supply in that area and donated it to nepa. The road is called college crescent/anfani toad at oke ado in ibadan which starts from Ajeegbe area.l, off ring road. I've seen many of such projects too in Lagos. They rarely go home to replicate all these kind gestures because of the nature of the village people. They're never appreciative. They'd rather plan to end their lives if care isn't taken. They prefer driving their SUVs on a bare road leading to their village to volunteering to tar the road. I was with my vehicle part's dealer at ladipo in the past weekend. He's been my friend for ages. He said the same thing about going home to invest, as if a similar story would surface here today. This man has good money and we're very close. He knows my family.

An honest Yoruba man. Others so hate the Igbos that even when an Igbo man gives them food, they will call it poison. They masturbate and jubilate over every single bad news involving an Igbo man. We all hate each others right now simply because they want to be president at all cost forgetting the Support their son OBJ received from the same Igbos. They believe they have the right to get angry whenever anybody speaks against their choice but Igbos shouldn’t dare to get angry when their own choice is defamed. Posterity I know will be utmost judge.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Elioandrew: 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
I strongly believe Gov Soludo will be the Governor of anambra state. APGA IS ANAMBRA, ANAMBRA IS APGA. APGA will work inclusively with PDP. APshit I mean apc will have no place in anambra in the name of God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, and the church says Amen.
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by EagleNest(m): 3:44am On Nov 10, 2021
Izongdave:
Only makes sense to say let them remain a regional party that can negotiate the welfare of Igbo, but to say penetrate other region would be like building a 21 story skyscraper ontop of a 15 story foundation, the leaders built that party for igbo lands

Have you checked up APC history? One of the party that formed APC started from one state (Lagos) and grow organically to become a regional party. Before it finally merged with Buhari's CPC to become APC - a national party. Politics is dynamic,once you find the right person and right strategy, you spread like harmattan fire.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Numerouno94(m): 8:50am On Nov 10, 2021
Lamasta:

I dey cool here boss and as for United I personally told Pep that Ole is our man and must nor be disgraced with a bad scoreline but we can outplay them which they did obidiently grin

Hahahahahaha. The defeat sweet me die. That una yeye pendu no see goal score to help rescue Ole this time. Him tink say City na Atlanta. We re Citizens grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Godispeace: 5:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
lolzzzz grin grin grin grin grin your so called 50 Billionaires ran away from cursed in ur SE to come to SW were they met their fortune & prospects. till tomorrow u bunch of ediots , impoverish and cursed easterners still rush to SW/Lagos at night on attachee in Young shall grow buses etc to escape d curse and poverty in ur SE states.
iyke2frankeze:

You are not permitted to speak when money is talking. We talking about a local government with close to 50 billionaires not to talk of the entire state and somebody from a poverty stricken state is intruding. How dare you?
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Lamasta(m): 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
Numerouno94:

Hahahahahaha. The defeat sweet me die. That una yeye pendu no see goal score to help rescue Ole this time. Him tink say City na Atlanta. We re Citizens grin grin
Pendu kee you dia

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Numerouno94(m): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lamasta:

Pendu kee you dia

Hahahahahahaha. My guy don vex. Oya no vex. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Lamasta(m): 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
Numerouno94:

Hahahahahahaha. My guy don vex. grin grin
Na football G O A T you dey talk to like that ba

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Numerouno94(m): 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lamasta:

Na football G O A T you dey talk to like that ba

Na assistant goat. The main GOAT they PSG. grin grin
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Lamasta(m): 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
Numerouno94:

Na assistant goat. The main GOAT they PSG. grin grin
Na farmer's g o a t be DAT one

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by iyke2frankeze: 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
Godispeace:
lolzzzz grin grin grin grin grin your so called 50 Billionaires ran away from cursed in ur SE to come to SW were they met their fortune & prospects. till tomorrow u bunch of ediots , impoverish and cursed easterners still rush to SW/Lagos at night on attachee in Young shall grow buses etc to escape d curse and poverty in ur SE states.

Yes, only for you to sell all your father's land and pick up Agbero jobs. E pain you? They are billonaires in your land but you are poverty stricken Agberos in your land.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Godispeace: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2021
see mor0n , i will employ & feed ur entire family. ediot selling toothpicks/ plantain chips in Lagos traffic forming billionaire grin grin grin its not billonaires imbecil.e it is Billionaire . illiterate with Margot brain grin grin
iyke2frankeze:

Yes, only for you to sell all your father's land and pick up Agbero jobs. E pain you? They are billonaires in your land but you are poverty stricken Agberos in your land.
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by iyke2frankeze: 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
Godispeace:
see mor0n , i will employ & feed ur entire family. ediot selling toothpicks/ plantain chips in Lagos traffic forming billionaire grin grin grin its not billonaires imbecil.e it is Billionaire . illiterate with Margot brain grin grin
Unfortunately to you, you can employ me but I have already employed workers better than in every aspect of life. You are still fooling yourself believing that you can while I have already done that. Continue dreaming!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Numerouno94(m): 8:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lamasta:

Na farmer's g o a t be DAT one

Messi go shock u wit balon d'or.

Hahahahahahaha grin grin

Hw ur day na?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Lamasta(m): 10:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Numerouno94:

Messi go shock u wit balon d'or.

Hahahahahahaha grin grin

Hw ur day na?
Shock kor absorber ni grin

My day was great I bless God

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by cjfavour(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2021
You can say whatever you like, talk is free but I know this man far more than you. I'm from okija too so I know all his misdeeds. If you want to know about him just go to okija and ask about him. You'll be surprised that a rich man like him has a bad reputation like that. His umunna are suffering most in his hands, believe me. But no-one can say that about Dozzy. Ask people what happened to the land obijackson retrieved from Fr Ede. You'll be shocked at the answer you'll get b4 more gory stories about him will start flowing.

hedonido:

Aha. All these over-entitled, disgruntled employees/ex-employees. Employees of Glo and Conoil (Adenuga) and Dangote Group often say the same. Even employees of most Russian Oligarchs like the almighty Roman Abramovich would say the same.

With your photocopied 'skills' and dime a dozen qualifications that are as easy to find as sand in the sea shore, you expect to be paid millions every month because the owner of the company lives a luxurious lifestyle. Mumu. Lol. So much for objectivity. People like you don't know what capitalism means, so you project your idiotic sentimentality to compensate for reality.

Obijackson is objectively one of Anambra's wealthiest... And objectively has done philanthropic wonders for his Okija homeland, more than anyone else in Okija's history. But haters would hate, of course.
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Godispeace: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2021
join ur workers to your family members i will employ and feed u both conveniently, ediotic chest beating /noise making fools wey una be for that SE. /Igbo land
iyke2frankeze:

Unfortunately to you, you can employ me but I have already employed workers better than in every aspect of life. You are still fooling yourself believing that you can while I have already done that. Continue dreaming!
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by iyke2frankeze: 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
Godispeace:
join ur workers to your family members i will employ and feed u both conveniently, ediotic chest beating /noise making fools wey una be for that SE. /Igbo land
Unfortunately you can't. An Agbero cannot employ people. A common Agbero? Haba!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Ekejoestar(m): 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hemanwel:
Really? Do you know the Obiekezie family?

I don't know ooo, I'm from Udezu village what about you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

20 Feared Killed As Nigerian Troops Arrest Shi’te Leader, Elzakzaky / Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) / Antonio Guterres & Amina Mohammed Arrive UN Headquaters In USA (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.