Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,606 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

White Garment Ladies And The Illuminatiii Connection - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / White Garment Ladies And The Illuminatiii Connection (226 Views)

Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / Gbe Body Inside A White Garment Church (Photos) / White Garment Church Members Twerk In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Garment Ladies And The Illuminatiii Connection by Curious345: 8:10am On Nov 09, 2021
I met this slim, clean, busty, petite, flat-tommied, black, preety damsel online..

She attends the white garments.

I've been ruminating on a date with her.
often times, I do have a 90degrees erection as soon as I Stare at her picture or hear her voice.

Then all of a sudden she calls me and say she is coming on the 9th of this month (that is today).
She also said she borrowed T-fare of N4,500 to embark on the trip (I refuse sending her tfare insisting she should come with her own cash) and that I should give her the money when she comes around today..

She is insisting on coming to my house today and to leave on Friday. Ordinarily this is a once in a lifetime goal of having a dream lady in your bed for days.. The euphoria is quite massive.. Adrenalin gushing

But I saw a numerological mystic to her coming, with roots in the illuminatiii.

Look at the date

November 11
Day 9
Money to return 4,500 ( 4+5=9).

After doing a deligent check on the signs of this appointment, I am making frantic efforts to cancel it asaply to save my head..

I cannot come and kill Myself..
Re: White Garment Ladies And The Illuminatiii Connection by Curious345: 8:18am On Nov 09, 2021
Kinda of confused.
She still wanna come.
Re: White Garment Ladies And The Illuminatiii Connection by Curious345: 8:18am On Nov 09, 2021
Am lookingbat rescheduling to a more positive numerological date that aligns to my energy
Re: White Garment Ladies And The Illuminatiii Connection by ItsGoodToBeGood: 8:23am On Nov 09, 2021
Mkpulu mmiri, what have thou done to nwa mmadu?

1 Like

Re: White Garment Ladies And The Illuminatiii Connection by Homeboiy: 8:32am On Nov 09, 2021
I no understand
Re: White Garment Ladies And The Illuminatiii Connection by Missyajoke(f): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2021
grin grin
Op is very funny ohh!!! Life no hard like this grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

"Anyone That Allows Their Phone To Ring In Church Is Poor" - Pastor Ibiyeomie / Missing Child Scandal! Jubilation As Prophet Sotitobire Is Set Free / Female Members Of Deeper Life Church Fight Over 'revelation' (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.