Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award (17668 Views)

Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) / Odion Ighalo wins 2019 AFCON highest goal scorer / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by robosky02(m): 10:46am On Nov 09, 2021
Ighalo Grabs West Asia Player Of The Month Award

Super Eagles returnee Odion Ighalo has won the West Asia player of the month of October after his impressive performance for his Saudi Arabia club, Al-Shabab.

Al-Shabab confirmed the win on their Instagram page before the Nigerian international also reshared on his social media pages.

Ighalo has scored nine goals in 11 league games for Al-Shabab this season, with four coming in October.

Recall that Ighalo was recalled to the Super Eagles for the 2022 World Cup qualifiers against Liberia and Cape Verde later this month by Gernot Rohr, more than two years after he retired from international football.

https://www.completesports.com/ighalo-grabs-west-asia-player-of-the-month-award/

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 09, 2021
Ighalo the Afcon goal machine is return will be great.
like for ighalo share for oshimen

49 Likes 154 Shares

Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by robosky02(m): 10:50am On Nov 09, 2021
Love or hate him

His living his dreams..

5 Likes

Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Lattop(m): 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
Happy for Ighalo... Well deserved

3 Likes

Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
Good and Positive News to our ears!!

From all of us @[/color] : [color=#990000]CONGRATULATIONS

Keep Winning Man.
Your re-invitation back to the Super Eagles Of Nigeria is Justified.

Welcome back!
Welcome back!!
Welcome back!!!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Midrat: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
Victory upon Victory, bigger n keep winning

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Asaxok: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
West Asia? Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Sluacoast(m): 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
More wins brother
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by handsomeyinka(m): 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Petih212: 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
Englandboy:
Ighalo The Afcon goal machine his return will be great
let’s see how it goes

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Angelfrost(m): 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
Congrats to him...

Pity Ole never gave him a real chance!

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by CelestineNelson: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
Enjoy Arab money bro
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Scottz: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
I don suffer
So a whole late 20s years own man no 5 naira for account and I never chop since last night

Dem no gree call us for work
No wala o God
U sha de see

Abeg I need one person to spare me 1k make I chop o abeg ooo cos eyes don de turn me
Make I collect 900 for pos use am buy noodles take hold body before God go do am

4 Likes

Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by inoki247: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
lol West Asia Goal....

Shey dem dey play ball for dat side ni na only person wey sabi Shaolin Soccer fit rule for dat side...

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by ignis: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
Why didn't he stain that Nigerian flag with red paint, in solidarity and respect to Lekki shooting, unjust detention of MNK and various killing going on in the country ?

I hate him for this...

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by xpressionx(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
Baba is on fire
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by tradepunter: 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hmmm ok
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by DuBLINGreenb(m): 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
Oga IGHALO please don't come back to the eagles squad. We appreciate you and your contributions but we need the team to grow

Victor Osimhen, Samuel Chukwueze, Terem Moffi, Calvin Bassey, Taiwo Awoniyi, Kelechi Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi, Simi Nwankwo , Chidera Ejuke, Cyril Dessers, Akpoghuma, Michael olise of crystal palace and many many more fresh legs need to try their luck, it is their turn to shine.

More over the game is against Liberia and Cape Verde not Germany and Brazil

We have too many young, star players to be recycling same old men, go and rest enjoy your money you have tried for us.

Come Musa you too go rest

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by bapstudio(m): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
naija's finest
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by KingDash: 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
fake news
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Lanre4uonly(m): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
That's nice.
Congrats Odion Ighalo.
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by jackyraw09: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hopeba:
West Asia? Mtchewww

Chief judge,What exactly have you achieved in your lowly life ??
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Nobody: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
Way to go!

Contact RENDA for your fast, affordable, secure and reliable delivery service.

For as low as N900, we can deliver your items/goods/packages within Lagos mainland. Our rates outside the Mainland and Lagos are also the best! Remember, all your items in our custody are insured.

Call/Chat 08034679391 now!
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Healthybiz: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
smiley
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by mOND44: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kudos to him
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by ebuka10box(m): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
Scottz:
I don suffer
So a whole late 20s years own man no 5 naira for account and I never chop since last night

Dem no gree call us for work
No wala o God
U sha de see

Abeg I need one person to spare me 1k make I chop o abeg ooo cos eyes don de turn me
Make I collect 900 for pos use am buy noodles take hold body before God go do am
ur acc no

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala / Gloria Kemasuode Roaming The Street 'Mad'. Mentally Sick. AFN Intervenes / Manuel Neuer Equals Oliver Khan's Record Of Most Clean Sheets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.