Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award (17680 Views)

Iheanacho, Ndidi Celebrate His Premier League Player Of The Month Award (Photos) / Odion Ighalo wins 2019 AFCON highest goal scorer / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: Ighalo Wins Man Of The Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Incandescent(m): 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
ignis:
Why didn't he stain that Nigerian flag with red paint, in solidarity and respect to Lekki shooting, unjust detention of MNK and various killing going on in the country ?

I hate him for this...

He doesn't care about your love tho grin
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
jackyraw09:

Chief judge,What exactly have you achieved in your lowly life ??
you are mad
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Bamzyriches451: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
Congrats Odion
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Sleekfingers: 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
robosky02:
Love or hate him

His living his dreams..

In asia abi? Where his mates dey play for european leagues.......
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Edyice: 4:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
Oga IGHALO please don't come back to the eagles squad. We appreciate you and your contributions but we need the team to grow

Victor Osimhen, Samuel Chukwueze, Terem Moffi, Calvin Bassey, Taiwo Awoniyi, Kelechi Iheanacho, Alex Iwobi, Simi Nwankwo , Chidera Ejuke, Cyril Dessers, Akpoghuma, Michael olise of crystal palace and many many more fresh legs need to try their luck, it is their turn to shine.

More over the game is against Liberia and Cape Verde not Germany and Brazil

We have too many young, star players to be recycling same old men, go and rest enjoy your money you have tried for us.

Come Musa you too go rest

Ighalo and musa will not hear word until they are disgrace out of the team .

Alex iwobi , simi ajayi and Kenneth omeruo have tried too.. they need to leave

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Blessned1: 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
Everywhere good grin grin

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR FREE DATA JUMIA BLACK FRIDAY GIVEAWAY
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by raphy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
This guy like big money see as he just leave Europe to go make arab Money . The guy don suffer well for ajegunle no be small any opportunities to play in small league he will take it.

Anyway his orphanage home is in ijegun HV been there many times

More wins to him
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by CELEBRITIZ(m): 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
Scottz:
I don suffer
So a whole late 20s years own man no 5 naira for account and I never chop since last night

Dem no gree call us for work
No wala o God
U sha de see

Abeg I need one person to spare me 1k make I chop o abeg ooo cos eyes don de turn me
Make I collect 900 for pos use am buy noodles take hold body before God go do am

Send me your details
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Scottz: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
ebuka10box:
ur acc no
thanks bro
Uba
Praise
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Scottz: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
CELEBRITIZ:

Send me your details
thanks boss
Uba
Praise
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by AsawanaDgreat: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
God has blessed him already weda em come back to super eagle or not
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Izongdave(m): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
Let saudi arabia national team call am up na, no be him don retire?
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by 001spice: 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
robosky02:
Ighalo Grabs West Asia Player Of The Month Award

Super Eagles returnee Odion Ighalo has won the West Asia player of the month of October after his impressive performance for his Saudi Arabia club, Al-Shabab.

Al-Shabab confirmed the win on their Instagram page before the Nigerian international also reshared on his social media pages.

Ighalo has scored nine goals in 11 league games for Al-Shabab this season, with four coming in October.

Recall that Ighalo was recalled to the Super Eagles for the 2022 World Cup qualifiers against Liberia and Cape Verde later this month by Gernot Rohr, more than two years after he retired from international football.

https://www.completesports.com/ighalo-grabs-west-asia-player-of-the-month-award/
this your hand sign na them eiye dey use m any ways Nigeria na eiye
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by ignis: 4:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
Incandescent:

He doesn't care about your love tho grin

Getat
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by robosky02(m): 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
Sleekfingers:

In asia abi? Where his mates dey play for european leagues.......

If you fit make am for united use Asia shine naaa
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by DrDax: 5:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
Scottz:
I don suffer
So a whole late 20s years own man no 5 naira for account and I never chop since last night

Dem no gree call us for work
No wala o God
U sha de see

Abeg I need one person to spare me 1k make I chop o abeg ooo cos eyes don de turn me
Make I collect 900 for pos use am buy noodles take hold body before God go do am

We are hiring…
https://reliancehealth.seamlesshiring.com/job/view/50/direct-sales-agent
Tech Savvy? Presentation Skills? Microsoft office proficiency? Google sheets/forms?
Work remotely from home, flexible hours, manage your time
Lagos Island
Victoria Island
Ikoyi
Lekki
Surulere
Amuwo-Odofin
Yaba
Apapa
Ikeja
Alimosho
Ikorodu
Lagos/Ibadan Exp.

Apply today…
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by WeRblessed(f): 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
I totally lose respect for any southern Nigerian carrying Nigerian flag.
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Ccss: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
Really nice
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Scottz: 6:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
CELEBRITIZ:

Send me your details
bro are you Joel
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by ufuosman(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
Englandboy:
Ighalo the Afcon goal machine is return will be great.
like for ighalo share for oshimen

E shock you abi?
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by sakaguchi(m): 7:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
Al shabab? Hmmm
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

E shock you abi?
I knew it going to be oshimen though am a fan of both
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

E shock you abi?
both of them are my favorite
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Temi2468: 5:52am On Nov 10, 2021
Englandboy:
Ighalo the Afcon goal machine is return will be great.
like for ighalo share for oshimen

Now that politics has brought him back again, we won't hear word again, it's news about him we will start seeing so that our minds can be hypnotized before they stage him. Naija!

Before now; before his re-invitation, why wasn't he in the news?
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by CELEBRITIZ(m): 7:45am On Nov 10, 2021
Scottz:
thanks boss
Uba
Praise

Sent you 2k.pleaee manage it. Thanks
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by CELEBRITIZ(m): 7:56am On Nov 10, 2021
Scottz:
bro are you Joel

No sir, I'm Harrison
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by Scottz: 9:12am On Nov 10, 2021
CELEBRITIZ:

Sent you 2k.pleaee manage it. Thanks
thank you much bro I saw it

A Joel sent me 1k too I don’t know who you are but God bless you I appreciate
You won’t see hunger ijn
Re: Ighalo Wins West Asia Player Of The Month Award by jackyraw09: 11:08am On Nov 10, 2021
Hopeba:
you are mad

It’s a faceless forum so you have the liberty to be rude. In real life, your papa won’t dare chat to me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Africa Vs Nigeria (Women) Olympic Qualifier Today Live At 6:30pm / Goal Of The Tournament: Vote For Asisat Oshoala / Missing Funds: Nigeria Escapes IAAF Ban As Dalung Makes U-turn - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.