Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,263 members, 7,957,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:41 PM

Help:oppression And Depression Is Killing Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help:oppression And Depression Is Killing Me (248 Views)

Please Help, Insomnia Is Killing Me / How Imported Milk Is Killing Nigerians, Africans - Aroms Aigbehi / Tramadol Is Killing My Friend. How Can We Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help:oppression And Depression Is Killing Me by Cashsteady(m): 11:08am On Nov 09, 2021
I get easily oppressed by people who use flashy things.. I'm trying to control myself but it's not easy to the extent that I go moody about it and even pushing me to do what I don't want to do..

Have being moody since Saturday because one of guy just bought an expensive ride and kinda use it show off.. he's respected by everyone now and even gets more attention..

I just feel like I'm useless right now and just don't know what to do trying to get rid of the thought but I can't
Re: Help:oppression And Depression Is Killing Me by RiccyDesign: 11:14am On Nov 09, 2021
May you find peace
Re: Help:oppression And Depression Is Killing Me by 9182736455O1999(m): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2021
How does someone living his/her own life oppresses you.

oga just continue with your life. as long as you dey healthy, work hard. The guy no dey dey oppress you,
him dey motivate you.

3 Likes

Re: Help:oppression And Depression Is Killing Me by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 09, 2021
You are yet to realize yourself...
Re: Help:oppression And Depression Is Killing Me by CUMIN: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2021
You a bit sick how is another man buying a car making you feel low. I would never want to be your friend cos you can poison man.

You better go get a job.
Re: Help:oppression And Depression Is Killing Me by Kloenboi: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2021
cheesy

Na jealousy dey worry you!
Re: Help:oppression And Depression Is Killing Me by XXXXTENTACION: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2021
This is how witchcraft starts...
Re: Help:oppression And Depression Is Killing Me by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 09, 2021
Help yourself..
Re: Help:oppression And Depression Is Killing Me by SportsHD: 11:31am On Nov 09, 2021
Your hustle no sure for you be dat.
Re: Help:oppression And Depression Is Killing Me by ZhanVeera(f): 11:31am On Nov 09, 2021
What exactly is making you feel depressed?

It's normal to feel oppressed sometimes but letting it get to you or even make you feel depressed is the problem,

Be contented with the little you have, then work hard to be where you want to be,

At the end you'll Realize that money is just all you really need to buy these things making you feel depressed,

Don't compare yourself to others that's when true happiness begins wink

Keep pushing!!
Re: Help:oppression And Depression Is Killing Me by Lanretoye(m): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2021
If care is not taken,na the depression go kii u,instead of u to keep your heads straight and know your game right,u dey check another man shine.enemy of progress,onyeala.
Re: Help:oppression And Depression Is Killing Me by Ever8090: 11:49am On Nov 09, 2021
Cashsteady:
I get easily oppressed by people who use flashy things.. I'm trying to control myself but it's not easy to the extent that I go moody about it and even pushing me to do what I don't want to do..

Have being moody since Saturday because one of guy just bought an expensive ride and kinda use it show off.. he's respected by everyone now and even gets more attention..

I just feel like I'm useless right now and just don't know what to do trying to get rid of the thought but I can't
I guess you are feeling depressed under your own roof without fear of loosing it?... As I type this, I am not even sure if I might still have a roof over my head by next month if I fail to raise 130k and you are here talking as if you have a problem!!...mcheewww!!!
there is this saying in Hausa language...."one with one eye does not thank God untill he sees a blind man".. life is not that serious my brother don't be hard on yourself

(1) (Reply)

Five Dental Secrets Everyone Should Know / Typhoid And Malaria - Help / What NIGERIANS Should Know About This Mental Disorder Called TRICHOTILLOMANIA!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.