Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience - Computers (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience (623949 Views)

Your Experience With Spectranet Internet Services / Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / Any One Into Security Installations Systems, Lets Have A Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2021
PURE SINEWAVE LCD INVERTER AVAILABLE!

SMK 1.5kva 12v inverter is a low frequency inverter with a pure sine wave output waveform. it is powered with 12v dc input from battery. it can withstand resistive and inductive load as it has an effective transformer. This device is capable of supporting power load of up to 1200 watts.
This inverter is simply reliable, beautiful and can be mounted on wall to save space.
we only deliver when we receive orders.
we deliver to lagos residents, abuja and everywhere else once order requirements are fulfilled.
contact me when you are fully ready to buy.

Standard warranty: 12 months
Flatrate cost: 85,000

Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL:: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: https:///2348170385620

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Valto(m): 1:46pm On Jul 10, 2021
FST group 56" DC/AC ceiling fan with remote control,
20w consumption on high speed.
75%energy savings
works perfectly even on low voltage
5 adjustable speeds
all are brand new and sealed and in good condition.
whatsapp 0802-057-4628

1 Share

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by ojeysky(m): 5:34am On Jul 11, 2021
Valto:
FST group 56" DC/AC ceiling fan with remote control,
20w consumption on high speed.
75%energy savings
works perfectly even on low voltage
5 adjustable speeds
all are brand new and sealed and in good condition.
whatsapp 0802-057-4628

You don join the no price tag gang o grin
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Valto(m): 5:51am On Jul 11, 2021
ojeysky:

You don join the no price tag gang o grin
oh sorry i omitted the price. it is 21k... but people who are really serious to buy it, normally contact me. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by samir101ng(m): 11:00am On Jul 11, 2021
Good Morning House,

So, I wanted to share some information which I think might be helpful to other newbies like me as regards the choice of inverters to choose from. This might be already covered at the early parts of this thread but I think a refresher is also good. The inverter is basically the heart/engine of your solar installation and is responsible for converting DC power from your batteries into AC power to your house. Now, inverters come in different forms. Some inverters combine a charger inside them. This means that apart from the conversion of DC power to AC, they can also charge your battery bank using AC power. Some inverters also have a built in solar charge controller which means that your solar panels can be connected directly to your inverter to generate power without buying a separate charge controller. I have simplified as much as possible the base information for inverters and will now move to the brands of inverters that you can buy.

Premium Brands:
An inverter is a combination of both hardware and software that has been refined from years of R&grin. From capacitors, transformers, microcontrollers, Mosfets etc to the software algorithms that fine tune this components to work at high efficiency of 98% or more. Apple is a case in point. The older a company has been in the industry, the more refined its products get. Germany, USA are amongst the pioneer countries that started the solar revolution. And some of the companies manufacturing inverters have been in the game for long. The OG's you might say. Here are a couple of premium inverter brands you can buy:
1. SMA - Germany
2. Magnasine - USA
3. Victron - Netherlands
4. Studer - Switzerland
5. Fronius - Austria

These companies have spent billions of dollars on R&grin on their products and they perform at the industries most highest efficiency and reliability. With dedicated teams fine tuning their software (usually closed source) to make them easy to operate. Their main caveat is their high price in the market. These brands of inverters command a significant premium in the market and is usually beyond the reach of the average person. Enter the chinese.

Budget Brands:
When China entered the solar energy market, it started off by buying solar technology from the Americans and Europeans. At the time, there was no significant threat posed by China and they sold the best solar photovoltaic equipment to them. With govt subsidies and massively cheap labour, china started to make significant grounds in the solar industry and started crashing prices to compete. By the time the Americans& Europeans woke up to this and started banning the transfer and sale of equipment to China, it was a little too late. China had mastered the technology and was already creating its own new equipment and no longer needed much input from them. With many of these premium brands moving their manufacturing to China, it was inevitable that clones of such products will start to enter the market. Copyright laws are notoriously lax in China. Some of the new Chinese brands I know for now include:
1. Ningbo Deye Inverter
2. XIHE Wenzhou Xihe Electric Co.,LTD (Fangpusun) Makers of Victron, Outback and Studer Clones
3. SRNE Solar Co.
4. Growatt
5. Sungrow

Now these are some of the more reputable Chinese brands that have some quality certifications. There are even lesser known cheaper brands with good quality that you can find on Alibaba or AliExpress. Many of these Chinese brands will have exactly the same or nearly the same components as their American/Europeans counterparts at almost more than half the price. This was a significant game changer in crashing solar and bringing it to the masses. However, the chinese do still lag a bit behind when it comes to software as these are a bit more difficult to copy. Will do another post for solar charge controllers soon. Thanks you all I have attached a YouTube video that I watched containing much of the information posted above.
https://youtu.be/QoCoPmtNRJo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Valto(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2021
samir101ng:

Budget Brands:
With many of these premium brands moving their manufacturing to China, it was inevitable that clones of such products will start to enter the market. Copyright laws are notoriously lax in China. Some of the new Chinese brands I know for now include:
1. Ningbo Deye Inverter
2. XIHE Wenzhou Xihe Electric Co.,LTD (Fangpusun) Makers of Victron, Outback and Studer Clones
[s] 3. SRNE Solar Co.
4. Growatt
5. Sungrow [/s]
put dont put those inverters in the same league with fangupsun and deye. they are not mates atall. both in quality and price.. let me burst your bubble fangupsun xtm is so highly efficient, that it should be competing with victron, an incredible inverter that consume just 7w to 9w on idle no load mode. deye on the hand is the grand master of the hybrid brand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by samir101ng(m): 1:17pm On Jul 11, 2021
Valto:
put dont put those inverters in the same league with fangupsun and deye. they are not mates atall. both in quality and price.. let me burst your bubble fangupsun xtm is so highly efficient, that it should be competing with victron, an incredible inverter that consume just 7w to 9w on idle no load mode. deye on the hand is the grand master of the hybrid brand.

Thank you sir. These are just a couple of the brands that I am aware of based on my limited research. Still googling and perussing Alibaba to find out more on these manufactures. Comments and experiences by people like you will greatly help in pushing new customers in the right selection of an inverter brand to choose. Please share more quality brands if you can. What's your opinions on brands like Must, Axpert, etc ? Looking at quality components, good software/firmware update and support from the manufacturer. Thank you.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2021
Contact,

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2021
kiekie1:

SMK 1.5kva 12v inverter is a low frequency inverter with a pure sine wave output waveform. it is powered with 12v dc input from battery. it can withstand resistive and inductive load as it has an effective transformer. This device is capable of supporting power load of up to 1200 watts.
This inverter is simply reliable, beautiful and can be mounted on wall to save space.
we deliver to lagos residents, abuja and everywhere else once order requirements are fulfilled.

Contact,

Still available ...
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 12:23pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hurry get yours while stocks last!

Quanta 12v 200a batteries available with a year standard warranty .. 145k

For further enquiry regarding product datasheet, order placement / transactions:

Contact,

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by zeestone99(m): 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2021
Axpert 3.5kva 50amps pwm hybrid inverter - ,(150k out of stock )
1.5kva index inverter PSW - 75k
5kva 48v 80amps mppt inbuilt WiFi hybrid inverter - 250k
5kva sorotec revo vmii 100a - 275k
5kva sorotec revo vmii parallel 100a - 290k
Avr/current limiter 60a - 9k
DC SPD 600v - 11k
Watt meter - 7.5k
Programmable timer - 7k
DC breaker single pole - 2k
DC breakers double pole 63a - 6k
Ha02 battery balancer - 27k
40a mppt lumiax Bluetooth controller - 58k
Fangpusun 50amps mppt controller - 59k
60amps lumiax Bluetooth mppt controller - 110k
60amps powermr mppt - 60k
Quanta 200ah original - 155k
Index Exide 200ah AGM Battery - 145k
DM for other items.

Call/chat - 08117398294
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 10:12am On Jul 15, 2021
kiekie1:

For further enquiry regarding product datasheet, order placement / transactions:

Contact,

Available..
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 10:12am On Jul 15, 2021
WE BUY DEAD/SCRAP BATTERIES!!!

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos (Terms & Condition applies) .

12v 200a ..... N17,000
12v 150a.......N12,500
12v 100a.......N8,500
2v 500a ......N5,500

If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver .

Contact,

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
Deka VRLA/GEl and Trojan VRLA/AGM BATTERIES!!!

DEKA 12v 210ah (VRLA GEL):
Voltage: 12V
20 HR rate : 183AH
Capacity at C/100: 210ah
Plate alloy: Lead Calcium
Container/Cover: Polypropylene
Operating Temp range: -60°C - 60°C
Vent: Self Sealing
Electrolyte: Sulfuric acid thixotropic Gel
Price:220k

TROJAN 12V 205ah (VRLA AGM):
Voltage: 12V
20 HR rate: 210ah .
Maximum Charge Current : 20% of C20
Operating Temp range: -20°C - 50°C
Material: polypropylene
Battery: VRLA/AGM/Non- Spillable/maintenance free
Price:225k

SmartcellNuggets: The primary means of energy generation is going to solar. It will at least be a plurality, and probably be a slight majority in the long term.  - "Elon Musk"

Contact,
081-350-31951

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 8:47am On Jul 19, 2021

SMK 1.5kva 12v (1200watts) inverter is a low frequency inverter with a pure sine wave output waveform. it is powered with 12v dc input from battery. it can withstand resistive and inductive load as it has an effective transformer. This device is capable of supporting power load of up to 1200 watts.

Contact,
CALL LINE: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2021

Contact,

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 6:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
Tubular / flooded deep cycle battery maintenance distilled water & electrolytes now available!

Hydrometer ..... 4,000
Distilled water 1L (12 in pack) ... 6,000
Distilled water 25L (with free gallon) ... 7,000
Electrolyte (Accurate specific gravity) ...9,000

The electrolyte in a flooded deep cycle battery is a solution of acid and water. Using distilled water for inverter battery is recommended because it is free from additional minerals you would find in water such as regular tap water.

Adding chemicals, minerals or fake distilled water can significantly decrease the life of tubular batteries. Do not add additional acid or electrolyte solution, this can also diminish the battery life.

If you maintain the recommended level of distilled water in your tubular batteries with good charging system and good load management, your batteries will serve you for years.

Pls make sure you monitor your battery distilled water level and and don't ever allow it get below the *MIN LINE*. You can buy 25 litre jar and keep at home.

Provided the specific gravity of Electrolyte used is within what the battery type and brand allows, there is no cause for alarm on whether you top batteries with either distilled water or with Electrolyte.

The reason distilled water are used for top up is because, during the electroysis (when battery is charging and discharging), what escape is water vapour and not the ions contained in the Electrolyte.
The ions migrates and sticks to their respective electrodes.

The water vapour that escapes makes the indicator level drops. As soon as distilled water is used to top up, the Specific gravity of the entire system is kept constant.

Cultivate the habit of buying Electrolyte and distilled water from SMARTCELL and you will have nothing to worry about..

Direct from chemical industrial plant ! Place your orders now !!

SmartcellNuggets : Once you got a solar panel on a roof, energy is free. Once we convert our entire electricity grid to green and renewable energy, cost of living goes down.

Contact,
081-350-31951

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 7:16am On Jul 30, 2021
Jinko mono solar panels

375w... 80,000
450w .. 95,000
535w... 119,000

Contact,
CALL LINE:: 081-350-31951

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
Valto:
oh sorry i omitted the price. it is 21k... but people who are really serious to buy it, normally contact me. thanks

Yes you're definitely right ...
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 5:28am On Jul 31, 2021
WE BUY DEAD/SCRAP BATTERIES!!!

We also buy off scrap/dead deep cycle batteries from any state to Lagos (Terms & Condition applies) .

12v 200a ..... N17,000
12v 150a.......N12,500
12v 100a.......N8,500
2v 500a ......N5,500

If outside Lagos state , send the scrap batteries to your nearby Lagos park & get your payment alert immediately after confirmatory remarks from me with the transport company manager / secretary or driver .

Contact,

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by bigbamo: 10:51am On Aug 04, 2021
I need clarity on something please.
I don't mind if you can help me with answers. I have a solar system of Genus 1KvA inverter, 1 230aH/12V Genus Tall Tubular Battery, 4 × 180W Solar Panels and a 60A PWM Solar Charge Controller
The Solar Charge Controller got burnt
That's another story though

Prior to it getting burnt, I inquired from the installer about upgrading the Solar System to accommodate a 1HP Air Condition (Inverter type) and a 250 Litres Deep Freezer

He then told me I would need to buy a 2KVA Inverter, 1 More Battery, 3 More Solar Panels (375W - I suggested that to him though) and I would have to buy another Charge Controller in addition to the one I had (which got burnt presently)

So now that the Charge Controller is burnt, I looked up Luminous Cruze 4KvA Inverter and I think I like it

How many Solar Panels can I use in addition to the ones I have?

Can't I use one charge controllers for everything?

How many batteries will I buy?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by omotoda(m): 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
bigbamo:
I need clarity on something please.
I don't mind if you can help me with answers. I have a solar system of Genus 1KvA inverter, 1 230aH/12V Genus Tall Tubular Battery, 4 × 180W Solar Panels and a 60A PWM Solar Charge Controller
The Solar Charge Controller got burnt
That's another story though

Prior to it getting burnt, I inquired from the installer about upgrading the Solar System to accommodate a 1HP Air Condition (Inverter type) and a 250 Litres Deep Freezer

He then told me I would need to buy a 2KVA Inverter, 1 More Battery, 3 More Solar Panels (375W - I suggested that to him though) and I would have to buy another Charge Controller in addition to the one I had (which got burnt presently)

So now that the Charge Controller is burnt, I looked up Luminous Cruze 4KvA Inverter and I think I like it

How many Solar Panels can I use in addition to the ones I have?

Can't I use one charge controllers for everything?

How many batteries will I buy?

Firstly, forget the idea of buying Luminous Cruze 4kva.I am very sure for the price of the Luminous inverter you will get a decent 3.5/5kva Hybrid Inverter that has better charging capability and efficiency. Then ensure you use minimum 4 200ah batteries. If you can afford LiFePo4, better.Solar panels will have to be minimum 10pcs of 280 watts.

I leave the gurus to add and subtract as necessary!

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by bigbamo: 7:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
omotoda:

Firstly, forget the idea of buying Luminous Cruze 4kva.I am very sure for the price of the Luminous inverter you will get a decent 3.5/5kva Hybrid Inverter that has better charging capability and efficiency. Then ensure you use minimum 4 200ah batteries. If you can afford LiFePo4, better.Solar panels will have to be minimum 10pcs of 280 watts.

Thanks a lot for your swift response. My confusion is I need to replace the Charge Controller as soon as I can but I would prefer it to be embedded in the inverter. I saw the prices of Victron and Growatt 3KvA/24V inverter and I think I can afford that.

My dilemma is:

1. Can 1 more 230Ah/12V tall tubular battery be enough for my Load?

2. Is it advisable to use the 280W Solar Panels you proposed in conjunction with the 180W I have before? If so how many more do I need?

Thanks once more for your contribution
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Penuelseun(m): 5:30am On Aug 05, 2021
bigbamo:

Thanks a lot for your swift response. My confusion is I need to replace the Charge Controller as soon as I can but I would prefer it to be embedded in the inverter. I saw the prices of Victron and Growatt 3KvA/24V inverter and I think I can afford that.

My dilemma is:

1. Can 1 more 230Ah/12V tall tubular battery be enough for my Load?

2. Is it advisable to use the 280W Solar Panels you proposed in conjunction with the 180W I have before? If so how many more do I need?

Thanks once more for your contribution
Don't mix old and new batteries together, you need minimum of 4 batteries as you were earlier advised. Better you use 2 charge controllers if you want to use different solar capacities

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by BIZZWEALTH: 11:45am On Aug 05, 2021
We've got you covered with New Mercury 3.5kva Soho 48v Inverter
Very rugged and Reliable (Made in Indian)
Learn more: https://mercurydirect.com.ng/product/mercury-3-5kva-inverter-pure-sine-wave-m3500/

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by bigbamo: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
omotoda:

How many LiFePo4 battery is needed to power 3KVa, I saw one Felicity 3KVa/24V LiFePo4 battery, and I am wondering if one still need to buy an inverter with this?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by bigbamo: 12:25pm On Aug 05, 2021
Penuelseun:
Don't mix old and new batteries together, you need minimum of 4 batteries as you were earlier advised. Better you use 2 charge controllers if you want to use different solar capacities

Thank you, how about if one wants to use LiFePo4 Battery?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Penuelseun(m): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
bigbamo:

Thank you, how about if one wants to use LiFePo4 Battery?
Then go for 48v 200a lifepo4

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by bigbamo: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2021
Penuelseun:
Then go for 48v 200a lifepo4

Which brand and how many? Can you recommend please?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Penuelseun(m): 2:40pm On Aug 06, 2021
bigbamo:

Which brand and how many? Can you recommend please?
depends on the route you want to take, diy or ready made

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by bigbamo: 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2021
Penuelseun:
depends on the route you want to take, diy or ready made

Ready-Made
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by saint2ace(m): 6:17pm On Aug 06, 2021
saint2ace:
2pcs [s]used original fullriver batteries ..... 50k per piece or best price.[/s]
Used 1kva 12v Prag inverter ....... 55k
Used 2.5kva 24v prag inverter.......77k
[s]Brand new 4kva 12v standalone inverter with all accessories intact ...... 50k[/s]

All prices are slightly negotiable...... Serious buyers can contact me on zero8zero6742397zero.... WhatsApp only pls....

Standalone inverter sold....

One more piece of Brand new 4kva 12v standalone inverter with all accessories intact ...... 50k

Prag 1kva still available... 55k

1pc Brand new Qasa rechargeable ceiling fan 56" available, get a free qasa rechargeable lamp ....... 28k

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (166) (Reply)

How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd / Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.