Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,762 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience - Computers (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience (622521 Views)

Your Experience With Spectranet Internet Services / Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience / Any One Into Security Installations Systems, Lets Have A Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by goddyior24: 11:15am On Jan 19, 2017
Good day all.
I wish to know whether CONTEC inverters made in India are Good( I.e in performance and durability).

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by tholuxanny: 11:41am On Jan 23, 2017
2017 must not be a year of darkness in your homes. Move ahead of the national epileptic power supply and enjoy uninterrupted power supply in your homes and offices. Talk to us at sototek energy ltd. and make the best out of this season.
Mobile: 07032687954
Email us: info@sototekng.com
You can also order for our inverter products on konga(just search sototek on konga).
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 24, 2017
wayisshut:

hello sir do you have a central stabilizer. If you do, whats the price

Hello sorry for the late reply .. It depends on how many kva central servo stab you really need. Pls my mobile number is 24h/7 days available for fast enquiry , order & waybill .. Thanks
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by zeestone99(m): 5:41am On Jan 28, 2017
goddyior24:
Good day all.
I wish to know whether CONTEC inverters made in India are Good( I.e in performance and durability).

Yeah they are good, performance n durability wise
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by zeestone99(m): 5:46am On Jan 28, 2017
Call us for your neat solar/inverter installations, proffesional Installations guaranteed
Tel : 08117398294,
Email :Info@monzpowersolutions.com
Web: www.monzpowersolutions.com
You can also check out our previous installations and like our page on Facebook http://facebook.com/monzpowersolutions

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by EngrBouss(m): 9:20pm On Jan 28, 2017
darocha1:

Our promo plan perfectly fits in to your demand, we can discuss further on call/WhatsApp 08137539988
Best Wishes

I can vouch for them. they are top-notch....
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by darocha1: 8:46am On Jan 29, 2017
EngrBouss:

I can vouch for them. they are top-notch....

Wow, thanks sir. We appreciate you standing in line for us.
We are White Consult
We remain White
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by mjay(m): 6:50am On Jan 30, 2017
Please House what could be happening, even after some major service I still could not harvest up,to 500w from a 1200watts of Solar Panels (300watts x4 Mono) with an Mppt charge controller. I need solar professionals to assisit because I need to maximize my installation.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by chris81964(m): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2017
mjay:
Please House what could be happening, even after some major service I still could not harvest up,to 500w from a 1200watts of Solar Panels (300watts x4 Mono) with an Mppt charge controller. I need solar professionals to assisit because I need to maximize my installation.
Wait until after it rains and if you are still having the same experience call for help. It is hazy
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Deluxe8000(m): 10:19am On Jan 30, 2017
pls i need to know. Does charging inverter battery in an opened carton have any effect?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Flyguy1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
i need inverter to power maximum of 2 appliances at a time i.e tv and fan or laptop and fan.

What is the cost of minimum set up and how many hours will the inverter last.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by darocha1: 10:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
Flyguy1:
i need inverter to power maximum of 2 appliances at a time i.e tv and fan or laptop and fan.

What is the cost of minimum set up and how many hours will the inverter last.

Go for 1.2kva and 150/200Ah battery. Seems you have a lean budget and this will perfectly suit you
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by darocha1: 10:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
Deluxe8000:
pls i need to know. Does charging inverter battery in an opened carton have any effect?

Please clarify what you mean by opened carton
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by darocha1: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
chris81964:

Wait until after it rains and if you are still having the same experience call for help. It is hazy

My senior colleague has said it all
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Deluxe8000(m): 10:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
darocha1:

Please clarify what you mean by opened carton
when u open a carton sideways but decide not to bring the battery out.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by Flyguy1(m): 11:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
darocha1:

Go for 1.2kva and 150/200Ah battery. Seems you have a lean budget and this will perfectly suit you

Thanks for ur reply. Whats the cost and hours the inverter will last.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by darocha1: 3:46am On Feb 01, 2017
Flyguy1:

Thanks for ur reply. Whats the cost and hours the inverter will last.

Probably, you haven't observed. Prices are not discussed on this page. As for the hours, will need to explain some modus operandi of how an inverter works to you, so that when you have lesser hours, you won't rush online to say White Consult company duped you.
Call/WhatsApp 08137539988

Thanks
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by darocha1: 3:52am On Feb 01, 2017
Deluxe8000:

when u open a carton sideways but decide not to bring the battery out.

Deluxe man, Are you familiar with the term 'Do not buy once seal is broken'? This term doesn't work with inverter battery. Since you have opened the carton thereby breaking it's seal, Not to test briefly but to the extent of charging it for long. Bros, just fling that carton away and get a rack.
Though, nothing wrong in testing, charging and using your battery inside the carton. Even if you decide to be packing it into the carton after use, all na soft WORK. RIDE ON....
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by idsolar(m): 9:33am On Feb 01, 2017
FOR SALE FOR SALE

Wellsee solar charge controller 12/24v 30amp new for sale

call/whatsapp - 08033735359

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by teechedah: 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
Hi gurus,
Can 875kva inverter charge 200Amps battery properly.My inverter is 875kva but it doesnt last more that 3hours.Please what can i do?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by earthrealm(m): 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
teechedah:
Hi gurus,
Can 875kva inverter charge 200Amps battery properly.My inverter is 875kva but it doesnt last more that 3hours.Please what can i do?

unless its an american/high end inverter, am sure it cant. a 200ah battery needs minimum of 20amps to charge, luminous 1.5kva outputs only about 10amps....so u can understand..
u can buy a clamp meter to check the charging current.

its almost certain, ur battery is being undercharged by ur inverter...thus massive sulphation is going on, and ur batt wud pack up soon.
as a stop gap measure..either get a small charger that outputs 10 to 15amps to support it, or best to buy a bigger inverter...
u r in a tough place, total overhaul and complete upgrade is what i recommend

3 Likes

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by gambus007(m): 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
earthrealm:

unless its an american/high end inverter, am sure it cant. a 200ah battery needs minimum of 20amps to charge, luminous 1.5kva outputs only about 10amps....so u can understand..
u can buy a clamp meter to check the charging current.

its almost certain, ur battery is being undercharged by ur inverter...thus massive sulphation is going on, and ur batt wud pack up soon.
as a stop gap measure..either get a small charger that outputs 10 to 15amps to support it, or best to buy a bigger inverter...
u r in a tough place, total overhaul and complete upgrade is what i recommend
Wow! Someone sold luminous inverter of 900va with 150ahms to me last December. By January dis year i noticed that the battery does not last atal. Meaning 900va also small to charge 150ahms battery if am right by ur explanation.pls can you respond to my querry?
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by teechedah: 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
Please where can i buy inverter charger 15Amps to charge my 875kva inverter in lagos probably lagos mainland or lekki.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by darocha1: 6:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
teechedah:
Please where can i buy inverter charger 15Amps to charge my 875kva inverter in lagos probably lagos mainland or lekki.

Mainland - Oshodi is the closest closest option
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by earthrealm(m): 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
teechedah:

if you are going this route, u gotta be careful......cos a standalone charger may overcharge ur battery, as it doesnt hv the charging algorithm to automatically reduce the charging current as the battery gets full

@gambus007, yes...ur inverer is underpowered for the battery, if 1.5kva luminous outputs 10amps...then 900va wud be doing about 5 to 7 amps

2 Likes

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by gambus007(m): 6:12am On Feb 02, 2017
earthrealm:

if you are going this route, u gotta be careful......cos a standalone charger may overcharge ur battery, as it doesnt hv the charging algorithm to automatically reduce the charging current as the battery gets full

@gambus007, yes...ur inverer is underpowered for the battery, if 1.5kva luminous outputs 10amps...then 900va wud be doing about 5 to 7 amps
Thank you,pls what do u advice?
Am not ready to upgrade or change battery too.
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by omotoda(m): 10:45am On Feb 02, 2017
gambus007:

Thank you,pls what do u advice?
Am not ready to upgrade or change battery too.

Change your inverter to Mercury Inverter 1.2kva or 2.4kva.Either has option for 10/20amps charging capacity.Note that the 2.4kva is 24volts
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by gambus007(m): 12:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
omotoda:

Change your inverter to Mercury Inverter 1.2kva or 2.4kva.Either has option for 10/20amps charging capacity.Note that the 2.4kva is 24volts
Thank u
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 1:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
Genus 12V 200AH deep cycle batteries in stock!
Now #12OOOO

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by kiekie1(m): 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
kiekie1:
SCRAP BATTERIES .. We buy bad batteries at very good price .. 100a (#7000-#9000) , 200a (#15000-#18000) ... See contact number in profile / signature O8135O31951 ... Call NOW !!!

#Note: Real heavy SMF batteries (BPC, Exide, Zenith 260a,Varta lad,2v 800a upwards, index nxt etc can be sold as high as 25k upwards as the case maybe !!! Hurry before scrap / lead prices DROPS !!!!

1 Like

Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by darocha1: 9:13am On Feb 07, 2017
Are you still contemplating installing an inverter due to the high cost? We have a plan that suits every budget, talk to us today. At WHITE CONSULT every client is a FAMILY.

CALL/WhatsApp 08137539988
www.whiteconsults.com
IG @whiteconsulttech
Re: Inverter Users : Lets Have Your Experience by sirvic01(m): 10:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
good evening Pro, my generator doesn't charge my inverter, its connected with stabilizer for Nepa and direct for generator, i noticed recently it charges off and on in seconds when being charged with generator but charge well when its nepa no matter how low the voltage may be ...please what could be the cause of this

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (166) (Reply)

How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password Using Cmd / Huawei USB Modem Unlocker - Download Here! / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here.

Viewing this topic: luvlyoracle(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.