Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,409 members, 7,819,464 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Genocide Against Southern Kaduna Christians Is Not My Fault- Samuel Aruwan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Genocide Against Southern Kaduna Christians Is Not My Fault- Samuel Aruwan (574 Views)

Anti-grazing Law Pits Ayade Against Southern Govs, Lawmakers / Parents Of Abducted Students Booed Kaduna Commissioner, Samuel Aruwan (Video) / Ortom: Anyone Against Southern Governors' Resolve Has Hidden Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genocide Against Southern Kaduna Christians Is Not My Fault- Samuel Aruwan by Janicex: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kaduna State Commissioner for Internal Security and Home Affairs, Samuel Aruwan has cried out over an online publication, which according to Aruwan, described him ( Aruwan) as being used to cover up alleged genocide against Christians in Southern Kaduna.

He informed that he had sought police and other security agencies protection against the consequences of the publication, and as well urged the police to investigate the originator of the publication in order for the law to take its full course.

“I wish to address you this afternoon on recent disturbing allegations leveled against me, amounting to defamation of character, injurious falsehood and incitement of public disturbance.

“On 29th October 2021, my attention was drawn to an online publication authored by one Luka Binniyat. In this publication, Mr Binniyat quoted Senator Danjuma Laah of the Southern Kaduna Senatorial District, as stating that I am being used to cover up a genocide against Christians in Southern Kaduna.

“Before questioning the veracity of the purported statement, I am supremely concerned first, for the implications of such a statement on the peace and security of our state, because of the religious and ethnic sentiments it has conveyed.

“Crucially also, it must be known that this material has exposed my life and the lives of my family to grave and immediate danger.

“You must be aware of happenings in Kaduna State within the last forty years; thousands of lives and properties have been lost, and lingering bitter sentiments are still being managed, for reasons related to the allegations now leveled against my person.

“You may equally be aware of the recent mob killing and elimination of an entire family in Zangon Aya, Igabi local government area, after being stereotyped, as well as the killing of some locals in the Doka general area after they were labeled ‘traitors’, simply because they were liberal in an environment of ethnic and religious hostility.

As such, I have been compelled to take the following necessary steps; I have reported the matter to security agencies; I have requested a thorough investigation by security agencies into the publication by Mr Binniyat.

“I have alerted the national leadership of Nigeria Union of Journalists, as well as the Union’s Kaduna State Council as a mark of respect.

“I have also noticed some emotional mobilization to deflect attention from the crux of this matter which is injurious falsehood and defamation, and cloak my necessary reaction as an attack on freedom of expression. This total misrepresentation of the issue is simply roguish, petty and mundane.

“I have therefore considered it necessary to address you on this matter, for your adequate information. This will also serve to inform you of the actions I have been compelled to take to stem the horrendous damage to my reputation intended by the author of the defamatory story”. Aruwan stated.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/defamation-of-character-el-rufais-commissioner-cries-out-seeks-police-protection/

Re: Genocide Against Southern Kaduna Christians Is Not My Fault- Samuel Aruwan by nairalandankrah: 12:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
My instinct tells me that this dude is damn guilty! Instead of addressing the point he's been accused of, he goes about telling us how his life is very important to him..can you imagine?

2 Likes

Re: Genocide Against Southern Kaduna Christians Is Not My Fault- Samuel Aruwan by obiekunie01: 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
Accusation is TRUE!

ARUWAN SOLD HIS CONSCIENCE FOR A PORT OF FULANI FURA DE NUNU!

If he has conscience, he should av resigned from that useless appointment.

2 Likes

Re: Genocide Against Southern Kaduna Christians Is Not My Fault- Samuel Aruwan by Penguin2: 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
nairalandankrah:
My instinct tells me that this dude is damn guilty! Instead of addressing the point he's been accused of, he goes about telling us how his life is very important to him..can you imagine?

He has sold his conscience to Elrufai for crumbs.
Re: Genocide Against Southern Kaduna Christians Is Not My Fault- Samuel Aruwan by CaptainAyub: 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
Just like Osunbade,you are being used to present a facade of "all is well" while d jihad goes on.

2 Likes

Re: Genocide Against Southern Kaduna Christians Is Not My Fault- Samuel Aruwan by Racoon(m): 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
When you are being used to do the damage control? Why can't you speak against the atrocities which the state government is covering up or resign in protest? You got blood in your hands.

1 Like

Re: Genocide Against Southern Kaduna Christians Is Not My Fault- Samuel Aruwan by Leverage2021: 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
Traitor

Resign if the job isn't genocide image laundry
Re: Genocide Against Southern Kaduna Christians Is Not My Fault- Samuel Aruwan by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Don’t know if he’s guilty or not, but i just don’t like the guy! From his name, he’s probably a Christian, yet he’s part of that bigoted Kaduna gov’t where the governor and deputy both are muslim! When southern-Kaduna Christians are slaughtered in cold-blood, the bring the house-nigger out to talk to the press. Same thing the army and DSS does with Igbos!
Re: Genocide Against Southern Kaduna Christians Is Not My Fault- Samuel Aruwan by yemmight(m): 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
Then step down.
Re: Genocide Against Southern Kaduna Christians Is Not My Fault- Samuel Aruwan by sapientia(m): 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
So a genocide is ongoing but you are not responsible

Is that what you are saying?

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As Adamawa Lawmakers Move To Ban Use Of Firewood, Charcoal For Cooking A / Nnamdi Kanu's Case: I'm Happy They Finally Listened To Me. / Residents Panic As Explosions Rock Maiduguri On Christmas Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.