Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,608 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Returns To Her Home Morocco After Divorce Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Returns To Her Home Morocco After Divorce Saga (2881 Views)

Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife Laila Charani Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) / Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Returns To Her Home Morocco After Divorce Saga by Jenniferchuma10: 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
Laila Charani, estranged fifth wife of billionaire businessman and politician, Ned Nwoko has retuned to her home country, Moroco.

This is coming after the mother of three announced her divorce from her husband after 10 years .

Recall that Laila who was Ned Nwoko’s youngest wife before actress, Regina Daniels, recently took to her Instagram stories to announce her divorce from him.

“Hello guys I just want to say that no one has right to talk about my marriage, stop talking about peoples life and I have divorced already, nothing between me and him and and anybody who followed me because of him, you can unfollow me pls thanks”, she wrote.

In a recent development, Laila shared photos of herself in her home country, Morocco on her Instagram page and added the hashtag #Happiness.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/ned-nwokos-ex-wife-laila-charani-returns-to-her-home-morocco-after-announcing-divorce-from-the-billionaire/

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Returns To Her Home Morocco After Divorce Saga by Ammishaddai: 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
She has retired from active service . I'm sure this divorce will give her a good pension plan in the years to come

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Returns To Her Home Morocco After Divorce Saga by expertman(m): 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
And the woman is very beautiful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Returns To Her Home Morocco After Divorce Saga by Peace081: 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
The fear of Regina is the beginning of Wisdom
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Returns To Her Home Morocco After Divorce Saga by Circuitlord(m): 2:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
K
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Returns To Her Home Morocco After Divorce Saga by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Not my business undecided
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Returns To Her Home Morocco After Divorce Saga by hismerhill(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
Na person wey chop beta go die beta. Oga NED i throway salute ooo
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Returns To Her Home Morocco After Divorce Saga by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
I have no pity for women , because why this woman marry that fine man ? Money ,nothing else
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Returns To Her Home Morocco After Divorce Saga by Jeon(f): 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lollittaa:
Not my business undecided

Ten minutes, she told me it would take ten minutes To break my heart, oh no, she didn't Bleep livin', I'ma drown in my sorrow Bleep givin', I'ma take not borrow And I'm still sinnin', I'm still losin' my mind I know I been trippin', I'm still wastin' my time All the time given, am I dyin'? Am I livin'? It's Bleep feelings, my sorrow go up to the ceilin'
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Returns To Her Home Morocco After Divorce Saga by Jeon(f): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Beautiful Arabian woman.
Re: Ned Nwoko’s Ex-wife, Laila Returns To Her Home Morocco After Divorce Saga by Ceenachi: 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
WHAT A WOMAN WANTS IN MARRIAGE.

1. She wants to express herself : Attention is key!

2. She wants to enjoy love: Good sex, surprise gifts and care.

Home sweet home. She has made it, let her establish herself!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Tuface Before He Changed His Gender ,lmao / The Hero (d Banj) Crack-head / Mercy Johnson Wins Best Actress Award With Dumebi ‘the Dirty Girl’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.