Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

I Dislike Seeing People Around Me, Will Prefer A Robot – Tonto Dikeh Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Dislike Seeing People Around Me, Will Prefer A Robot – Tonto Dikeh Opens Up (665 Views)

Rita Edochie Shocked After Seeing A Robot Delivering Food Abroad (Video) / Kate Henshaw: "Nigerians Derive Pleasure In Seeing People Suffer" / Motunrayo Fela Kuti: I Dislike Davido And His Kind Of Music - Fela's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dislike Seeing People Around Me, Will Prefer A Robot – Tonto Dikeh Opens Up by Jenniferchuma10: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
Veteran Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has expressed concern over the level of distrust she has developed over the period of time so much so that she dislikes seeing or staying around people.

The actress took to her Instagram story to declare her intention of getting a Personal Assistant (PA) and a nanny, but stated that she finds it quite difficult to trust people nowadays.

On a second thought, she considered getting a robot instead.

In her words:

“I need a PA and a personal nanny for myself. Problem is I have developed a serious mad trust issues, and I dislike been around or seeing people always!! I think I need a robot”

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/i-dislike-seeing-people-around-me-will-prefer-a-robot-tonto-dikeh-opens-up/

Re: I Dislike Seeing People Around Me, Will Prefer A Robot – Tonto Dikeh Opens Up by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
If you say everyone is bad u will not know when the good ones will pass you by , People don't trust people again. but for things to move on u have to pretend as if u trust them but don't trust them,even she don't trust her self.
Re: I Dislike Seeing People Around Me, Will Prefer A Robot – Tonto Dikeh Opens Up by Thepolo999(m): 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
Obviously cool
Re: I Dislike Seeing People Around Me, Will Prefer A Robot – Tonto Dikeh Opens Up by MightySparrow: 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
Thepolo999:
Obviously cool

Maybe you are the wrong person yourself.
Re: I Dislike Seeing People Around Me, Will Prefer A Robot – Tonto Dikeh Opens Up by temitope27(m): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
Englandboy:
If you says everyone is bad ,she will not know when the good ones will pass her by.
what will that good ones offer her?
Re: I Dislike Seeing People Around Me, Will Prefer A Robot – Tonto Dikeh Opens Up by temitope27(m): 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ur problem nt mine
Re: I Dislike Seeing People Around Me, Will Prefer A Robot – Tonto Dikeh Opens Up by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
temitope27:
what will that good ones offer her?
she might have the money that why 2 face said u got to trust someone But not completely, pretend as if you trust them but don't trust them even me don't trust myself
Re: I Dislike Seeing People Around Me, Will Prefer A Robot – Tonto Dikeh Opens Up by Peace081: 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kpokpogri come to mind
Re: I Dislike Seeing People Around Me, Will Prefer A Robot – Tonto Dikeh Opens Up by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
God will punish all the men that broke your heart, same men you took from the mud and clean them up plus the fame you gave,Mtcheww very heartbreaking.
Re: I Dislike Seeing People Around Me, Will Prefer A Robot – Tonto Dikeh Opens Up by constancefriday(m): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
Jenniferchuma10:
Veteran Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has expressed concern over the level of distrust she has developed over the period of time so much so that she dislikes seeing or staying around people.

The actress took to her Instagram story to declare her intention of getting a Personal Assistant (PA) and a nanny, but stated that she finds it quite difficult to trust people nowadays.

On a second thought, she considered getting a robot instead.

In her words:

“I need a PA and a personal nanny for myself. Problem is I have developed a serious mad trust issues, and I dislike been around or seeing people always!! I think I need a robot”

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/i-dislike-seeing-people-around-me-will-prefer-a-robot-tonto-dikeh-opens-up/

People will be people. Forgive them and move on. Sometimes People don't understand what you really want and why you want it.
Re: I Dislike Seeing People Around Me, Will Prefer A Robot – Tonto Dikeh Opens Up by Circuitlord(m): 2:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
K
Re: I Dislike Seeing People Around Me, Will Prefer A Robot – Tonto Dikeh Opens Up by Thepolo999(m): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
I hail you MR PREFECT cheesy
MightySparrow:

Maybe you are the wrong person yourself.
Re: I Dislike Seeing People Around Me, Will Prefer A Robot – Tonto Dikeh Opens Up by MightySparrow: 3:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
Thepolo999:
I hail you MR PREFECT cheesy

Thanks joor. She can't find a person in about 7 billion on earth, even you!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shares Video Showing The Dirty Condition Of A Hotel He Paid N10k / 7 Things To Know About Rita Dominic’s Husband, Fidelis Anosike / Mummy Wa Official Broke Up With Iz Bae U File In For Physical Assault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.