Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,761 members, 7,831,447 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site (58244 Views)

This Fish is Able To Kill Snakes & Other Animals While Walking On Land (Video) / The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) / The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
I hope you cut off the head of that cobra.
As for the scorpions it's obvious your village pipu remote controlled you to release them and yet you are not aware embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by themes009(m): 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
Oh meh!
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
Can you explain the reason for releasing the scorpion? I know scorpions are mostly non lethal. Could that be your reason?

1 Like

Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by donbenz(m): 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lies everywhere..
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by Obyangel: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
Including the rat?
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by Trendy399: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
This is not your site.Stop lying.
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by umarshehu58(m): 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
You need to invite lalasticlala to that site o, so dat e go extinct all the cobras and Scorpions cool
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by prinsam30: 4:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
pls guys what's so special with snakes and anything reptiles to lala I need answer now
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by osejie17(m): 4:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
Are u sure these are from Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
See what my workers killed at a project site somewhere in Lagos.

2 scary black cobras were killed and 4 scorpions were caught and lucky to be released on my instructions grin

Ain't you gonna eat the scorpion?..the meat tastes really nice..
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by daddytime(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lastmankc:
Why did you guys killed the cobra,you should have released it together with the Scorpion.

Bad man killer savage....lol
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by Torosk1(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lala right now

Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by do4luv14(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
HybridTech:
Are you sure this isn't Lala's site?

leave him let him be forming project site,

when lala catch am body go tell am
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by papagiddy(m): 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
@op.....its has spiritual meaning for snakes and scorpions to invade your farm......pls pray hard grin
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by zedegit: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

2 scary black cobras were killed and 4 scorpions were caught and lucky to be released on my instructions grin

Do you realize what you just did? You released scopions to sting Nairalanders, abi?

1 Like

Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by Poncedsiun(m): 4:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
[quote author=younglleo post=107468230]Oga, u catch black scorpion release am?
Pls instruct dem make dem catch am make i come take am abeg![/quotme]

Am seriously contemplating scorpion farm.
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by DonBenergy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lala moving this to front page like
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by Pepecushy(m): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
Dickeyrider:
I remember when I was sleeping outside naked and scorpion bite me for Toto. Ever since I hate scorpions
I smell lies
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by masui(m): 4:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
Op, make i no talk wetin dey my mind before u talk say na me spoil business for you.
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by Funkyswagzz(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
That site might be a very dangerous place to build
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by fkj950ax(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lavisha:
Eh?!

I shaved this morning for precisely that reason. I was like, 'Well, you never know when someone is going to clamp down on your calf and try to suck out the snake poison.

Stop spreading this false narrative.
The person who tries to suck a snake bite in the bid of getting the venom out will injest the poison and die
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by Sandrafy(f): 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
I don’t know how to post on nairaland. Lala here is a picture of a snake � killed by my dog and dismembered by my security guard. Never been so scared
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by lezz(m): 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nbotee:
Why release the scorpions � na... Na d same workers e go sting ooo...
the fool is trying to form westernisation forgetting that Africa doesn't have snake or scorpion vaccines .

2 Likes

Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by Ijaya123: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

That’s a lot of money you just released into the bush.
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by advanceDNA: 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
HybridTech:
Are you sure this isn't Lala's site?

Nairaland people ..una no go kill person with laff

Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by Makib2020(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
cheesy

Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by WoundedLamb: 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
Scary!

You're actually the one invading. What you call your project site used to be their home before you decided to displace them and term them "intruders". Lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by BarrElChapo(m): 5:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
Gotta be an extension of the Amazons grin
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by Artzdanielsz(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
This site go rugged ooo. No night movement or you go collect.
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by BarrElChapo(m): 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
Sandrafy:
I don’t know how to post on nairaland. Lala here is a picture of a snake � killed by my dog and dismembered by my security guard. Never been so scared

Hmmm.. where on your property was it found
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by advanceDNA: 5:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
Sandrafy:

Lalasticlala be like....

U ddnt just give me snake... u add eggs to it...:

Come here....u have already made heaven

1 Like

Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by advanceDNA: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
Sandrafy:

Madam..this is a front page thread on its own..no waste am here naaa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Wakes To Find This Huge Python On Her Bed In London (Photos) / Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap / Huge Kangaroo Punched Australian Man To The Ground (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.