Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site (58254 Views)

This Fish is Able To Kill Snakes & Other Animals While Walking On Land (Video) / The Two Deadly Scorpions I Caught Live In Osun State (Pictures) / The Beautiful Scorpion I Found In Ogun On My Project Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by 6footplus(m): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
which area be this for Lagos, make i dey careful
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by Pclemenza: 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
See what my workers killed at a project site somewhere in Lagos.

2 scary black cobras were killed and 4 scorpions were caught and lucky to be released on my instructions grin

Where in Lagos?
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by Lavisha(f): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
Drella:

You shaved where exactly?I don't understand your post kinda.

Uh-oh!?

I shaved my pussy!
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by yusuf0876(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
How much?
Victorygold:
If you need proof of funds for UK student visa purpose dm me or cal/whatsapp me on o seven o three six five eight 1 eight two nine.

Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by AfroKnight: 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
You shouldn’t have released those scorpions.
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by fkj950ax(m): 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
myk2mic:

This is false sir, u can swallow snake venom and nothing will happen under perfect circumstances, snake venom is made up of enzymes such as carbohydrates, nucleosides, amino acids, lipids, proteins and peptides. your digestive system can break them down , the danger is if u have a cut or abrasions on the linings of your intestines' and the venom sips through into ur blood stream ,that is where the venom reacts and causes death if not addressed quickly.

...you can swallow snake venom and nothing will happen under perfect circumstances!!! Are you really legit

Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by Valuc: 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
You were the one that came to their habitat... Killed them then came to NL to act as if they Were the ones that came to u

1 Like

Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by Godbless3(m): 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
younglleo:
Oga, u catch black scorpion release am? Pls instruct dem make dem catch am make i come take am abeg!

Does it has a special inportant?
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by GreenVILLETiPS: 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lastmankc:
Why did you guys killed the cobra,you should have released it together with the Scorpion.

I wonder why he released he scorpions and killed the snakes...are they not both poisonous and deadly
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by ossyla(m): 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

2 scary black cobras were killed and 4 scorpions were caught and lucky to be released on my instructions grin

This must be Lala's Land.
Laland.
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by molbic(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lala on the beat

Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by GreenVILLETiPS: 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
Warlord12:
Keep making lala proud.

That boy in your image is a great hero...

1 Like

Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by Speedy001(m): 6:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Can I work with you on your project
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by coast2sahara: 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Make money out of them. Their venoms are the most expensive liquid on earth.
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by ThickSharon123(f): 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Why did they kill the cobras, those creatures are majestic and beautiful.
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by MartinsD12(m): 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

The senseless mod that ban me this afternoon for commenting that airtel data doesn't last a month a whole 20gb, thunder fire you, Mumu man. Biiitch asssshole fooooools.
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by phazotron(m): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Where's this?

I've seen a Forest cobra in my area too.

Same lagos
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by Snowx: 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
You release scorpion? Asin lovers of what, deadly insect like that. Onye mgbu
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by phazotron(m): 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
wink2015:

I thought Lagos is already open as far as development is concerned with less land to accommodation such nature.

Where and how did this African forest cobra get to surface in such a densely populated area even though there are skeletal bushes around?

I don see Forest cobra for my side for Lagos too

Small Bush still dey Lagos o

Enter inside Ikorodu

And some other places
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by gasparpisciotta: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ochelyko1:

Then who is the rat?

Played around on site for 2days before being found and eaten
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by gasparpisciotta: 6:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
wink2015:

I thought Lagos is already open as far as development is concerned with less land to accommodation such nature.

Where and how did this African forest cobra get to surface in such a densely populated area even though there are skeletal bushes around?

Ikorodu
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by Ayo081(m): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
That site is NariaLand grin
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by Drella(m): 6:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lavisha:

Uh-oh!?

I shaved my pussy!

Lol you're funny.
Is it the pussy that snake wants to bite? grin
Well, maybe there is something I still don't get.
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by Drella(m): 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
Dickeyrider:

grin you're mad

Onidokudo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by sharpwriter(m): 7:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
dynicks:
Lala and team mates on site evacuating the newest catch in town!!...
Obe leleyi o... Eran odun shocked cheesy grin
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by jaxxy(m): 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ur site is obviously encroaching on their natural Habibat. undecided
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by slowice(m): 7:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
Dickeyrider:
I remember when I was sleeping outside naked and scorpion bite me for Toto. Ever since I hate scorpions

Come make I check ya scorpio ass again
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by Shaev7(m): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
As for me, I no go that site again. Make them dy report to me with videos lols
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by Folakz: 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
KingOfAmebo:

"You registered on nairaland today and chose to use this platform to get contributions, your story get key leg cuz you said you already raised 3m out of 4.5m (nice format), why not approach same people that gave you that 3m to help complete it rather you come here to scam people?..

Ogbeni, Nairaland is not a charity organization, it's a forum owned by seun osewa to share news and education, carry your claim go Charity Organization (use google search you will find one)..Any scammer can claim all you just claimed here...If I smelll lies then it's definitely a lie.

...And to you all who would want to whipe up religious and emotional sentiments, na una be the mugun.

I am not heartless but logically inclined, don't be foolish enough for someone to prey on your emotional weakness". - Village People spokesperson.

Sir I understand the point where you're coming from and I don't blame you at all because I understand the country we are living in. However, you should have asked me to provide my address so you can come and see for yourself. I belong to many FB groups and Lord knows that I'm doing all I can, I use to read nairaland as a guest before someone suggested that I should register here to seek help. Please am sorry for any inconveniences.

1 Like

Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
Post picture of the 4 scorpions or we don't believe cheesy
Re: Snakes And Scorpions On Project Site by lexy2014: 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Which part of Lagos is this and what is d creature in the last pix?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Wakes To Find This Huge Python On Her Bed In London (Photos) / Italian Coastguard Trying To Free A Whale From A Net Trap / Huge Kangaroo Punched Australian Man To The Ground (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.