Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos (41977 Views)

Atiku Waves at Empty Stadium In Kano As Presidential Rally Flops / Tinubu Waves At Supporters Ahead Kano State Mega Rally / Tinubu Waves At His Supporters At Eagles Square, Abuja (Video)) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos by drealcivilceno(m): 10:44am On Nov 10, 2021
Bola146:
grin see someone that is in the prison sad we are still in Nigeria, same useless judges will sentence person that stole goat to death by hanging Who is deceiving who tori Olorun sad he will soon be out watch out! undecided the deaths of those innocent old people are on his generations sad barawo

Stop doing anything with conscience and follow the law.

It is either you join them or you change the law.

Hate the rules that guide the game, not the player!
Re: Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos by poiZon: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2021
PointZerom:

That was why the EFCC and the prison officials were fighting to have him. Whosoever wins smiles to the Bank.
Our justice system needs total overhaul..
61 yrs imprisonment was okay by me till i read he will be spending 8yrs since he will be serving concurrently... Like what the Bleep is that?
Someone that deprived so many pensioneers their hard earn gratuities, most died without collecting their pay, some r languishing in poverty begging friends and foes just to feed and ger basic medicare...
Still remember one man in uyo who was accused of corruption in civil service. Its like he actually committedthe act, and the cash was much, baba was sentenced to either 3yrs imprisonment, baba hurriedly did the time, came out and he built mansions all round the state. Settled his sons, now na village head for him community..
He is being revered like Someone who helped bring development to his community.this is someone who was convicted of fraud n corruption o...

1 Like

Re: Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos by Oisamoje24(m): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Describing your condition to me won't get it solved anytime soon.
dem dey advice ur destiny now u no wan hear
Re: Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos by Aaaaarghmed(m): 11:01am On Nov 10, 2021
Nigeria is a useless country.nothing works.E don tey wey I give up on this country.right now am just paper stacking so I can leave this hell hole
Re: Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos by Oisamoje24(m): 11:03am On Nov 10, 2021
BobbieZion:

I just recapped you.... What I have already told you before son.
Get it or leave it... Cancelling the mentions won't do u good either .
please leave DAT guy u know sey e easy for people wey no get sense
Re: Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos by Ubanz: 11:24am On Nov 10, 2021
Theives no get shame.
He is considering himself a hero.
Re: Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos by Jerrydox(m): 11:39am On Nov 10, 2021
Why shouldn't he smile?

#2billion for 8 years.

That means #21million every month!!!

Which can job pays that much?
Re: Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:42am On Nov 10, 2021
This man stole money than Abacha
Re: Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos by isax(m): 11:55am On Nov 10, 2021
Englandboy:
V i p cell with plasma tv nd dstv

and steady electricity or solar(to avoid gen noise)
Re: Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
isax:

and steady electricity or solar(to avoid gen noise)
that true
Re: Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos by Escobar7(m): 12:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
vedaxcool:
The man escaped justice under PDP rein of evil, under this administration justice he has been convicted of looting. Always remember that PDP which the op supports, provided looters a free environment to operate unimpeded.

What is more funny is how morally depraved things who defend their brothers and sisters from being prosecuted for looting are turning around acting like they have stood for anything in virtuous in the lives.

Moral depravity should be how a well known looter got invited back to Aso Rock and handed an appointment, until public outcry and civil society lawsuits brought Buhari to prosecute him. The irony of it is no one is talking about where and who got the money? Maina will be placed of course in sequestered posh conditions, while he covers for the overlords who dug deep in that fund.
PDP? APC? who make up the parties? Nigerians. We actually have to work on ourselves to get it right.
Re: Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos by vedaxcool(m): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
[s]
Escobar7:

Moral depravity should be how a well known looter got invited back to Aso Rock and handed an appointment, until public outcry and civil society lawsuits brought Buhari to prosecute him. The irony of it is no one is talking about where and who got the money? Maina will be placed of course in sequestered posh conditions, while he covers for the overlords who dug deep in that fund.
PDP? APC? who make up the parties? Nigerians. We actually have to work on ourselves to get it right.
[/s]

Lies and Fake news, first work on yourself, mr. adviser.
Re: Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos by gentleibraheem(m): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
Its the prison guards that were treating him like their commander general that annoyed me most.
Re: Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos by Slurity(m): 1:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
Bola146:
grin see someone that is in the prison sad we are still in Nigeria, same useless judges will sentence person that stole goat to death by hanging Who is deceiving who tori Olorun sad he will soon be out watch out! undecided the deaths of those innocent old people are on his generations sad barawo
exaggeration is your nickname. How will a goat thief be sentence to death?
Re: Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
Abeg the guy is just covering up, losing your freedom for one day dey touch body how much more 8 years ...even if it is in Aso Rock the jail dey, it is not worth losing your freedom.
Re: Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos by Wchris(m): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
Evil man
Re: Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos by Amudeneogu: 2:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
All of them are crooks the man may not go to jail even one day, but if he is a poor man hmm
Re: Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos by Badoophobia(m): 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
He's quite happy cos his run-away son, Faisal would have invest with the stolen funds and by the time the jail term ends, na HARVEST OF CORRUPTION grin grin grin grin grin grin Nigeria!! My Kauntri!! shocked
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/knocks-as-maina-smiles-waves-at-associates-after-eight-year-jail-sentence/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1636446010

PHOTO - Maina at the court premises in Abuja on Monday.

PHOTO - Maina taken away in a rolled up, air-conditioned vehicle from the court
Re: Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos by benson81(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
The whole thing is arrangee as far as I am concerned.Maina who Abba kyari and Malami smuggled back into the civil service before Nigerians raised hell. Dude goes home with most of his loot as well as a v.i.p section at kuje prisons with fan/ac cable tv, kpekus when needed,chow down special delicacies, sponsor football tournaments etc.what is 8 years ?
Re: Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
Maxymilliano:

https://punchng.com/knocks-as-maina-smiles-waves-at-associates-after-eight-year-jail-sentence/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1636446010

PHOTO - Maina at the court premises in Abuja on Monday.

PHOTO - Maina taken away in a rolled up, air-conditioned vehicle from the court

Nothing will come out of this trial, believe me...
Re: Knocks As Maina Smiles, Waves At Associates After Jail Sentence - Photos by Escobar7(m): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Lies and Fake news, first work on yourself, mr. adviser.
Lies? fake news? My bad engaging this post.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Musa Gowon Debuts New Look + Meet His Mother! / Bashir Ahmad Leaks Video Of APC Primary Rigging In Kano / New Photos Of Ahmed Indimi & Zahra, His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.