Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,270 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) (5945 Views)

Beatrice Nwanneka Ekweremadu In HMP Bronzefield Prison, UK (Pictures) / I Don't Want To See Nnamdi Kanu In These Clothes Again - Judge Tells DSS / Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by hisexcellency34: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
These clothes are made with recycled plastics.

3 Likes

Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by Leboska(m): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
Very nice innovation

3 Likes

Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by InvestorRicky(m): 3:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
And alot of this plastic materials are wasting in our society without the government or private investors exploitation. Perhaps they're waiting for someone to start it first so they can all rush into it with alot of them making inferior & substandard outfits.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by Anazp: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
And so? Nothing new
Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by hisexcellency34: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ekpenede, as if your lineage has produced one before grin grin grin
Anazp:
And so? Nothing new

19 Likes

Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by laiperi: 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
What do you think those expensive shiny colorful suits worn by world politicians, the rich and famous made of?

Don't tell anybody o!

1 Like

Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by Nokio1: 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
17pounds for jacket when I dey here dey reason gas money!chai

1 Like

Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by Penguin2: 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
So what process or processes did the plastics go through to become woolly?

23 Likes

Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by KAM3KAZI: 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

Like wtf!!??
How did they turn plactic to fabric??!!

10 Likes

Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by christistruth01: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
KAM3KAZI:

Like wtf!!??
How did they turn plactic to fabric??!!

Wisdom is Profitable to direct

5 Likes

Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by Rickmann: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
hisexcellency34:

Op, my hoodie is made from recycled steel grin grin

12 Likes

Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by helinues: 6:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
How can plastics be recycled to fur cloth?

undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by Wchris(m): 7:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]from plastic to fabric How
Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by realstars: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
Plastic Clothes.

2 Likes

Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by SkengRay: 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
Just like my Canadian goose cool
Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by Coolsperm: 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:
. Is very possible but becos you are a Nigerian you will not understand, nothing works in your country except stupidity, a country were you have somebody like Prof Osinbajo but people will be talking about Bola Tinubu

1 Like

Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by Oyiboman69: 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
Coolsperm:
. Is very possible but becos you are a Nigerian you will not understand, nothing works in your country except stupidity, a country were you have somebody like Prof Osinbajo but people will be talking about Bola Tinubu
the question is useful... Just because we're in Nigeria does not mean you should deviate from a reasonable question. someone cannot just post a pair of fabrics and just say it is produced from plastic waste...we've been reading news from all over the western world and their is always a breakdown in how they do things.... undecided

11 Likes

Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by Commentor: 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
SkengRay:
Just like my Canadian goose cool

For inside Sokoto sun.

You try.

2 Likes

Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by PDJT: 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
hisexcellency34:

-No single item in Primark is made in the UK.

-Those clothes are most likely made in Bangladesh, Turkey, Vietnam or any of AB Foods suppliers from 3rd world countries. Ofcos, the West hemisphere owns the technology used.

1 Like

Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by SkengRay: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
Commentor:

For inside Sokoto sun.

You try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by PDJT: 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
helinues:
How can plastics be recycled to fur cloth?

undecided undecided

-How would you know when people like Buhari is your Head of State.

4 Likes

Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by PDJT: 9:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nokio1:
17pounds for jacket when I dey here dey reason gas money!chai

-That shop selling a kid’s jacket for £17 is actually a budget shop.

-The illiterates in Government in Nigeria have killed you. But you don’t know it yet.
Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by Penguin2: 9:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
Coolsperm:

No vex o...

Where are you from?
Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by Iliveforever(m): 9:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Why showing us??
Go and show buhari so that he can see what his mates are doing

1 Like

Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by Iliveforever(m): 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
PDJT:

All he knows is how to lick the ass of his pay masters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by helinues: 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
PDJT:

Why not explain the process of recycled materials that can transform to fur cloth Emeritus

1 Like

Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by flokii: 9:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

That is science for you.. when you melt the PET plastic bottles, you'll get a thick material which can be processed to get fabric materials. It's more of polymerization/re-polymerization process.

China has been making fabrics from recycled plastic bottles for long now.. I have watched clips of the production stages and operations, how they make very long thin fibre materials from plastics. Those are serious countries turning wastes to wealth.

4 Likes

Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by helinues: 9:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
flokii:

That is science for you.. when you melt the PET plastic bottles, you'll get a thick material which can be processed to get fabric materials..

China has been making fabrics from recycled bottles for long now.. I have watched clips of the production stages and operations, how they make very long thin fibre materials from plastics. Those are serious countries turning wastes to wealth.

I am not disputing the possibility of fabrics material from the plastic recycled but fur materials? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by flokii: 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
helinues:

I am not disputing the possibility of fabrics material from the plastic recycled but fur materials? lipsrsealed

Well, the fur part is what I'm not sure of.. it's possible they added fur to the fabric or they have a way of making fur look-alike.
With fake titus fish and plastic rice, what is not possoble nowadays with technology?

4 Likes

Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by 9182736455O1999(m): 10:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
Rickmann:

You eh
you know say you be werey?

2 Likes

Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by Ekpekus(m): 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
Rickmann:

grin grin grin
Re: These Clothes Are Made With Recycled Plastics In UK (pictures) by PDJT: 11:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
helinues:

Why not explain the process of recycled materials that can transform to fur cloth Emeritus

-I learnt you’re one of those that brought Buhari, the illiterate jihadist, into power in Nigeria. So I view you as un-teachable.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Tinubu Ole Protest Rocks Ekiti As People Disown Presidential Results / Ortom: I Have No Plan To Dump PDP For APC / Small unmanned object Flying Around Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.