Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,504 members, 7,830,517 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala (44767 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Several Ebubeagu Operatives In Ihiala (Video,Pics) / Soldiers, Operatives Of EFCC Engage In Gun Battle In Ogun State Hotel - SR / Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala by fred04(m): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
Abdul05:
Good news,

Apart from this counter attacked against these ipob terrorists....

Their dead bodies should be displayed on the floor that is the top priority grin grin grin
Oga this should be either the 8 or 9th time they will be visiting that side even with the aerial support from the airforce,they have never infiltrate these guys camp.
The only thing the military does is to kill innocent old women and young girls who couldn't run away, burn people houses and all sorts of things.
These ESN guys comes out everytime with the same vehicles and this always tell how incompetent our military is. U have been bombing same place all the time n yet their vehicles are still intact.
Re: Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala by Orangebasket: 8:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
Notasyouthink:
How do we know that you are in Anambra truly??
How do we know you are not among the APC liars and deceivers crew??
I was in Ojoto here in Anambra when it was happening.. I got the intel first hand!!.. I shuttle between Awka and Ojoto where i have residential apartments i make use of due to business... I am originally from orumba north here in Anambra too.... So what are you telling me about Anambra i dont know of??... And again...What is APC ?? Mtcheeew!!
Re: Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala by Orangebasket: 8:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
Dreambeat:
Do I have time to descend to your gutter level. The answer is no. So run along boy
Sorry if i sounded rude oo.. But most times you all need to verify news before denying it... Not everything is for jokes..i hate what my state Anambra has turned into..i sincerely pray this election will put an end to all this madness.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala by Tochj(m): 8:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
Must everything be IPOB
They listened to our Bishops and supported the election
For the records
Politicians have their own gunmen.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala by DigitB: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
SirBlack999:
APC trying to bring chaos. They know they can't win, so, they want the election to be cancelled.
IPOB threw spanner in their wheels by calling off the sit at home at the last minute. Andy Ubah onye ochi
They're desperate.

IPOB is playing chess while APC and FG are playing checkers.
Re: Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala by Abujason: 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
Abdul05:
Good news,

Apart from this counter attacked against these ipob terrorists....

Their dead bodies should be displayed on the floor that is the top priority grin grin grin
I have no comment!

Re: Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala by Adiola(f): 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
ablejesus26:
So this ugm rubbish group no wan rest.
say the truth for once, you can't build a house and train your children with BMC money otu agbaWa nne gi
Re: Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala by Adiola(f): 9:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
Rochasstatue:

So why is same ipob trying to infiltrate ihiala if your analysis is correct?
Can't you figure out that you contradicted yourself?
apc are the gun men
Re: Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala by Okhuadams(m): 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
SirBlack999:
APC trying to bring chaos. They know they can't win, so, they want the election to be cancelled.
IPOB threw spanner in their wheels by calling off the sit at home at the last minute. Andy Ubah onye ochi
They're desperate.
is that how u see it, hmmm
Re: Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala by Notasyouthink: 10:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
Orangebasket:
I was in Ojoto here in Anambra when it was happening.. I got the intel first hand!!.. I shuttle between Awka and Ojoto where i have residential apartments i make use of due to business... I am originally from orumba north here in Anambra too.... So what are you telling me about Anambra i dont know of??... And again...What is APC ?? Mtcheeew!!
Ok! So, what happened??
Re: Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala by Dreambeat: 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
Orangebasket:
Sorry if i sounded rude oo.. But most times you all need to verify news before denying it... Not everything is for jokes..i hate what my state Anambra has turned into..i sincerely pray this election will put an end to all this madness.
One love bro. Udo diri gi.
Re: Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala by Orangebasket: 12:37am On Nov 10, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Ok! So, what happened??
Exactly what you read!
Re: Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala by Kudunku: 2:38am On Nov 10, 2021
Yeah that's totally believable
Re: Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala by ablejesus26(m): 4:09am On Nov 10, 2021
Adiola:
say the truth for once, you can't build a house and train your children with BMC money otu agbaWa nne gi

This madness wey kill your late mother still dey worry you too ? gringrin

Amadioha kpo gi na bmc oku grin

Re: Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala by Notasyouthink: 7:16am On Nov 10, 2021
Orangebasket:
Exactly what you read!
Are you saying I should believe it's IPOB??
Re: Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala by Orangebasket: 6:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Are you saying I should believe it's IPOB??
No.. What i am trying to say is that the incident happened...but whether its IPOB or APC hired thugs...i cant tell!
Re: Gunmen Engage Joint Security Operatives In Gun Battle In Ihiala by Notasyouthink: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
Orangebasket:
No.. What i am trying to say is that the incident happened...but whether its IPOB or APC hired thugs...i cant tell!
Ok I thought you are one of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With German Chancellor, Angela Merkel / Dino Melaye Booed At Notting Hill Carnival While On Stage / NAF Airstrikes Kill Scores Of Bandits In Niger, Wedding Party Hit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.