Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Food Security: Nigeria Plans "Operation Feed Yourself" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food Security: Nigeria Plans "Operation Feed Yourself" (18724 Views)

Nigeria Plans A $10 Billion Diaspora Fund To Attract Dollar Inflows / Obasanjo To Speak On Insecurity In Nigeria, Plans Another Letter To Buhari / Nigeria Plans “operation Feed Yourself” To Counter Malnutrition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Security: Nigeria Plans "Operation Feed Yourself" by orisa37: 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
Quitam:
Mtswww. Na dem dey feed us before? Just a way of getting some fat pockets fatter

No. The FUNDING AND THE FACILITIES SHOULD BE MADE AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE AND IN EVER STATE APC OR NOT FREELY OR CHEAPLY WITHOUT FEAR OR FAVOUR.
Re: Food Security: Nigeria Plans "Operation Feed Yourself" by orisa37: 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
ZendayaColeman:
Pastor BDSM is a very useless man. Short evil man using yeye English to deceive the gullibles

IN COOOOORECT.
Re: Food Security: Nigeria Plans "Operation Feed Yourself" by Wchris(m): 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
The best thing that will ever happen to me is the they I will leave this shit hole country called nigeria
Re: Food Security: Nigeria Plans "Operation Feed Yourself" by orisa37: 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
Thebwoy:

Na so the thing pain you reach. grin

Yes o. It pains me very well because Satan is an IDIOT. SATAN IS FOOLISH STUPID AND INGNORANT. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT COSTS TO PRODUCE A GENERAL IN THE ARMY? IT COSTS MORE THAN TO GET A PHD. IT'S IN NIGERIA THAT THE FULANIS AND THE IGBOS USE THEIR MILITARY EXPERIENCE TO FOMENT TROUBLE AND BLEEP WOMEN AROUND.
Re: Food Security: Nigeria Plans "Operation Feed Yourself" by Thebwoy: 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
orisa37:

Yes o. It pains me very well because Satan is an IDIOT. SATAN IS FOOLISH STUPID AND INGNORANT. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT COSTS TO PRODUCE A GENERAL IN THE ARMY? IT COSTS MORE THAN TO GET A PHD. IT'S IN NIGERIA THAT THE FULANIS AND THE IGBOS USE THEIR MILITARY EXPERIENCE TO FOMENT TROUBLE AND BLEEP WOMEN AROUND.

It cost connection. Getat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Will Lose Status Without Igbo, Others - Gov. Ganduje. / Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate / Obaseki's First Day In Office As Governor Of Edo (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.