Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

Any Remedy To Neutralise The Effect Of Blood Convenant? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Remedy To Neutralise The Effect Of Blood Convenant? (261 Views)

Imule Awon Agba (spiritual Convenant And Contract With Iyaami Eleye And Iyamopo / New Convenant Faith / 2018 Winners Convenant Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Remedy To Neutralise The Effect Of Blood Convenant? by Promzy99: 7:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
Help is Urgently Needed. A customer of mine ran to me for advice earlier today. He complained that his immediate younger brother has been acting abnormal since he denounced an occultic group of which he took blood convenant. Now he is considering the option of going to a spiritualist or keeping d boy in a psychiatric home. Pls experienced ideas needed.
Re: Any Remedy To Neutralise The Effect Of Blood Convenant? by Workch: 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
Yes, common sense can neutralize it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Remedy To Neutralise The Effect Of Blood Convenant? by Promzy99: 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
Workch:
Yes, common sense can neutralize it
How? Pls shed more light.
Re: Any Remedy To Neutralise The Effect Of Blood Convenant? by Workch: 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
Promzy99:
How? Pls shed more light.
By knowing that no such thing exist
Re: Any Remedy To Neutralise The Effect Of Blood Convenant? by Promzy99: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
Workch:
By knowing that no such thing exist
Something dat is seriously tormenting d young man nd u say it doesn't exist? Are u serious?
Re: Any Remedy To Neutralise The Effect Of Blood Convenant? by XXXXTENTACION: 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
He should take him psyciatric hospital for treatment.... undecided
Re: Any Remedy To Neutralise The Effect Of Blood Convenant? by Workch: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
Promzy99:
Something dat is seriously tormenting d young man nd u say it doesn't exist? Are u serious?
its your ignorant mind that is tormenting you
Re: Any Remedy To Neutralise The Effect Of Blood Convenant? by Promzy99: 7:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
Workch:
its your ignorant mind that is tormenting you
Guy eh, I jst give up on u.
Re: Any Remedy To Neutralise The Effect Of Blood Convenant? by Kobojunkiee: 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
Promzy99:
Help is Urgently Needed. A customer of mine ran to me for advice earlier today. He complained that his immediate younger brother has been acting abnormal since he denounced an occultic group of which he took blood convenant. Now he is considering the option of going to a spiritualist or keeping d boy in a psychiatric home. Pls experienced ideas needed.
Take the boy to see a psychiatrist for what is more than likely a mental problem. undecided
Re: Any Remedy To Neutralise The Effect Of Blood Convenant? by Myzubby(m): 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
AM SORRY BRO ONLY JESUS CHRIST CAN SOLVE THIS ONE
Re: Any Remedy To Neutralise The Effect Of Blood Convenant? by taiwotimitt: 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
I'm not advertising church o...

Take him or her to MFM Jesus will set him free
Re: Any Remedy To Neutralise The Effect Of Blood Convenant? by Promzy99: 7:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
taiwotimitt:
I'm not advertising church o...

Take him or her to MFM Jesus will set him free
Exactly d same advice a colleague gave to him. Thanks.
Re: Any Remedy To Neutralise The Effect Of Blood Convenant? by Promzy99: 7:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
He should take him psyciatric hospital for treatment.... undecided
While seeing a psychiatrist is a good option, many still believes it wud require a spiritual approach.
Re: Any Remedy To Neutralise The Effect Of Blood Convenant? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
Their is no blood that is more powerful than Blood of Jesus that was shed on the cross of Calvary. Take him to a deliverance passage and place him on fasting. While he fast you interceed too, I will put him in my prayers.
Re: Any Remedy To Neutralise The Effect Of Blood Convenant? by XXXXTENTACION: 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
Promzy99:
While seeing a psychiatrist is a good option, many still believes it wud require a spiritual approach.
A spiritual approach would require money....
Re: Any Remedy To Neutralise The Effect Of Blood Convenant? by Promzy99: 8:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Their is no blood that is more powerful than Blood of Jesus that was shed on the cross of Calvary. Take him to a deliverance passage and place him on fasting. While he fast you interceed too, I will put him in my prayers.
Thanks bro 4 ur concern. Ur moniker though...

(1) (Reply)

Why Black Jehovah's Witlesses Are So Witless. / In The Light Of Truth: In The Realm Of Demons And Phantoms. / VIDEO: Redeemed Church Members In US Protest During Worship Service Over Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.