Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,666 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Femi Osibona & Friends Acknowledging God's Help At The Top Of Collapsed Building - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Osibona & Friends Acknowledging God's Help At The Top Of Collapsed Building (976 Views)

Davido: God Help Nigeria At This Point, We Are Tired / Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) / Tiwa Savage Visits Victims Of The Lagos Collapsed Building In The Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Femi Osibona & Friends Acknowledging God's Help At The Top Of Collapsed Building by StagethemTVee: 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
Femi Osibona, the owner/developer of the 21 storey building that collapsed in Lagos is seen in a recent video giving all the praise to God for his success while enjoying the view at the top of the building.

He shares the moments with friends who were amazed at the view and the height of the building.

Boss Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0Kv6GJPwwQ

Re: Femi Osibona & Friends Acknowledging God's Help At The Top Of Collapsed Building by BBBmall25: 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
I don't know him, but his death pain me so much! Atleast he tried his best. Others loot the nation and invest abroad, but not so with this man_ farewell my hero!

1 Like

Re: Femi Osibona & Friends Acknowledging God's Help At The Top Of Collapsed Building by soulfood(m): 9:01am On Nov 10, 2021
He has played his part albeit a sudden and painful exit. God bless the souls of the departed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

List Of All The Beautiful Ghanaian Actresses In The Country / Nigerian Woman Dies Six Weeks After Her Wedding (photos) / Lady Tenders Public Apology To Boyfriend After Getting Blocked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.