Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes (64421 Views)

P-Square: Peter And Paul Okoye On A Private Jet (Pictures) / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him / Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Dagah2: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
Paul wished her happy birthday on his insta-story naa

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by johnmartus(m): 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
Seun mydn44 lalasticalala oam4j why you guys not taking action against people mocking Yoruba muslims
Coolsperm:
Every mallam with his kettle, every yoruba Muslim miscri.ants with his own way of beging for unity and one Nigeria, Paul pls calm down and manage ur home, nowhere easy for the country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by dasparrow: 10:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
This is politics section. Move this thread to celebrities section OP.
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by tellwisdom: 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
Niece:
Ikwere

Rubbish people...Tonto dickkey type
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Niece: 10:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
dasparrow:
This is politics section. Move this thread to celebrities section OP.
How do we move?
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by judatech: 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nonexisting:
Once you start living your life on social media, people turn to watchers. If he has been telling his wife happy birthday privately in their home, no one would've noticed. I don't know how two people will wake up on the same bed together and one will rush to facebook to wish the other happy birthday when he can simply tell it to her face.
Signs of the time

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Inferior19: 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
mightyhaze:
Paul is real

Perter na eye service chief.. cheesy

Has he ever wished that girl anything before now? grin
I Wonder for peter oo..Enemy to your enemy nan your friend true true..Brothers oo.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 10, 2021
Coolsperm:
Every mallam with his kettle, every yoruba Muslim miscri.ants with his own way of beging for unity and one Nigeria, Paul pls calm down and manage ur home, nowhere easy for the country

Stinking awusa goat. Everything is ethnic and religious to you. Mutherfucking ipob terrorist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 4:38am On Nov 10, 2021
Ok

I thought he came to ATL to beg the wife some months ago. This was my first time ever seeing this guy face to face. He was sitting next to me on the flight.
He looked kind of rough wearing sweat pants and shirt with winter hat. Was wondering how he was able to wear such before even leaving Maritala airport in all that heat.
He should get rid of that dread on his head, he looks rough compared to his twin brother.
And he's shorter than he looks in pictures.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by assent: 4:41am On Nov 10, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Okay, I even thought she's from Anambra. No difference bw her and Peter's wife then

There is difference. Peter's is Yoruba
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by assent: 4:44am On Nov 10, 2021
johnmartus:
why you guys not taking action against people mocking Yoruba muslims

So, johnmartus is a Yoruba Muslim!

Why then are you pretending to be a Christian by using Christian name as your monicker?

Do you have an intention to deceive others?

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by koolaid87: 4:46am On Nov 10, 2021
Must it be done on social media?

Are you all mad?

Perhaps he called or texted her.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by AkaraAndBread: 4:48am On Nov 10, 2021
Massiveglory:

Gongola State. Old gongola

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by OlawaleBammie: 4:51am On Nov 10, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Where is Paul's wife from, I mean state of origin
u just too like wahala
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 10, 2021
Nigerians should learn the fine art of minding their own business.
If you have a strange disease that makes it impossible to do so,drinking a lot of water can help out too.

8 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by nzeobi(m): 4:58am On Nov 10, 2021
Niece:
Yes he has. His wife has also wished Paul and his family well.

It was Paul who came out to blast Peter's wife. Saying her wishes were fake.

Wish them well on social media but will never greet him despite living in same compound
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by NoFucksToGive: 4:59am On Nov 10, 2021
[s][i]
Awkabigboy:

I mean based on origin.i don't think lola was hated bc she was older but bc she's afonjjja
[/s]..I don't know why poor people always gossip

Bros do something about your life and stop discussing other people. You are a grown man

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Nobody: 4:59am On Nov 10, 2021
Dagah2:
Paul wished her happy birthday on his insta-story naa
If my estranged wife runs off with my kids.....would I be happy birthdaying her?
I'm just wondering...

10 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Vinnie2000(m): 5:01am On Nov 10, 2021
Where is NwaAmaikpe and other Bitter Tribalists that blame Peter always?
Calling him Efulefu and Sorts! undecided

Paul will always be stubborn, foolish and Immature as Long as the Evil Jude is behind the scenes! sad

Peter Truly likes Anita and his twin Paul!
His main Beef is with the Wicked Manipulator Jude!

Jude is like a Hyena who wants 2 Lions to Kill demselves so that he can eat their carcasses and Chew their Bones! embarassed sad

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Bigpapi: 5:01am On Nov 10, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Okay, thank you, is it Etche?

No it tetche
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Niece: 5:05am On Nov 10, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
Ok

I thought he came to ATL to beg the wife some months ago. This was my first time ever seeing this guy face to face. He was sitting next to me on the flight.
He looked kind of rough wearing sweat pants and shirt with winter hat. Was wondering how he was able to wear such before even left Maritala airport in all that heat.
He should get rid of that dread on his head, he looks rough compared to his twin brother.
And he's shorter than he looks in pictures.
According to WONDERTV .COM, he had a show in the US. That was what took him to ATL.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Niece: 5:09am On Nov 10, 2021
nzeobi:

Wish them well on social media but will never greet him despite living in same compound
They are not living in same compound.

Peter had packed from that Square Villa during the inception of the beef.

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:11am On Nov 10, 2021
Its complicated.
Dont quickly blame paul

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Goldencheese(m): 5:18am On Nov 10, 2021
Nonexisting:
Once you start living your life on social media, people turn to watchers. If he has been telling his wife happy birthday privately in their home, no one would've noticed. I don't know how two people will wake up on the same bed together and one will rush to facebook to wish the other happy birthday when he can simply tell it to her face.

My brother, you dey see wetin I dey see? I no know ooooo
Social media addicts

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Ikpongiton: 5:20am On Nov 10, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Well they said they're not igbos
to be igbo na by force? nobody wants to align with crooks

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by SILVERLINES: 5:22am On Nov 10, 2021
Niece:
Ikwere is partially Igbo

Ikwerre is Igbo nothing partially about it

5 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Ikpongiton: 5:22am On Nov 10, 2021
Ebi2233:

True.

She is Ijaw from the Kalabari Subgroup.
kalabaris are saying that they are not ijaws

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by nzeobi(m): 5:31am On Nov 10, 2021
Niece:
They are not living in same compound.

Peter had packed from that Square Villa during the inception of the beef.

Before he packed there weren't on talking terms and she never greeted him but will quickly come on social media to show fake love

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Is Davido’s Hand Doing Inside His Trousers? / Opemititi 'Queen Stunner' Crashed Mercy Aigbe's Marriage (Photos) / Beverly Osu Goes Nude For New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.