Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes (64418 Views)

P-Square: Peter And Paul Okoye On A Private Jet (Pictures) / Ned Nwoko Takes Paul Okoye On A Ride In His Exotic Car As Rudeboy Visits Him / Cynthia Morgan Demands For Her Money From Jude Okoye On Instagram Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by ikeseeholdings1(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2021
yes naa...i said the truth.
Onowu1979:

I wish you go see the eye wey I take dey look you like this so.
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Ghostnick: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by rollywise(m): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2021
He who wears the shoes knows where it hurts. He's the one directly involved with the said wife so na him still know how their relationship is that made him not wish her anything. If na me too I can't wish a woman that demanded such an amount via divorce and made it public not caring how I'll be able to raise such amount. Such doesn't care if I die. Hence I can't care more about such person
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by rollandben(m): 9:16am On Nov 10, 2021
Niece:
How?
One is older than the other.
Don't put another man's problem on your head pleaeeeees!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by sencekompis: 9:19am On Nov 10, 2021
I love Peter, i feel a come back God willing

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by DaFuhrer(m): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2021
DOTian:
This two brothers are as daft as they come.
Peter congratulating his brothers estranged wife with glee and basically celebrating her since she ran out of the house with her loot is the height of pettiness..

Paul ceaselessly attacking Peters wife openly, on social media, without remorse is just outrightly gross. Then you have Jude who talks weirdly at intervals and doesn't seem to care a hoot. It's strange! For twins!! The family lacks the sort of cultural background needed to stabilize in moments like this..

And this is what happens when you raise your kids far away from home without necessarily trying to get them accustomed to their roots. They listen to nobody and can not be reigned in by any sort of cultural pulls.. I heard they have no house at the villa, even after building all those mansions at Lagos..

You never can say if she was good to Peter and close they were. Just because you are at loggerheads with my mum or dad doesn't automatically makes you my enemy. Look at the case of King Saul, Jonathan and David in the bible.

My brother's wife left my brother due to a misunderstanding. We still communicate and sends money to her to take care of my nephews and nieces cos she was nice to me while she was still with my brother.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Hapinex01: 9:34am On Nov 10, 2021
Marriage issues is always personal, he has reasons for not celebrating her, she might be ex wife to him which the public may not know about.

Fear women
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by DOTian: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2021
lookingfly:
how many times them de go villa wey them go build house there? Where you live and earn a living is your home.
Doesn't work like that with the Igbo culture...
It's what it's..
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Chibabe1(f): 9:42am On Nov 10, 2021
Have you thought about what if Paul sent her a private message to wish her a happy birthday?
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 10, 2021
Baba noves na small pikin dey worry the guy. Poor man pikin wey dey do yahoo think sey everyone na em mate,. Yahoo money without any wisdom to invest

IPIGSRSHALLOW:

I bet I have been living in ATL before you were even born. Been here even before the Olympics.
Not everyone on NL living a miserable low life existence in a hell hole like you.
I was already living here even when Rude boy was still dreaming of coming to the US.
Rude boy is 39 now, I moved here when he was only 12 yrs old. Do the math.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Akemmi(m): 10:13am On Nov 10, 2021
Nonexisting:
Once you start living your life on social media, people turn to watchers. If he has been telling his wife happy birthday privately in their home, no one would've noticed. I don't know how two people will wake up on the same bed together and one will rush to facebook to wish the other happy birthday when he can simply tell it to her face.

One good thing I have just read today...

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Awkabigboy: 10:19am On Nov 10, 2021
NoFucksToGive:
[i]..I don't know why poor people always gossip

Bros do something about your life and stop discussing other people. You are a grown man
I can feed your poor self and church rat father and mother for 200 years,mpama
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by NoFucksToGive: 10:29am On Nov 10, 2021
[s]
Awkabigboy:

I can feed your poor self and church rat father and mother for 200 years,mpama
[/s]

You didn't answer my question. I simply asked why do you poor people like gossip so much ?
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by fredoooooo: 10:46am On Nov 10, 2021
On pe .. won ba pa ara wọn .. we have important things yo deal with .. not all these rubbish
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 10, 2021
Omo ibo marry omo ibo but marriage scatter. Probably Anita is tired of his overbearing attitude and big ego typical to Igbo men with small change.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Raphaelayo12: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2021
https://nplink.net/rr9w2r0r[b][/b]
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by macAB: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2021
[quote author=Niece post=107475400]Ikwere is partially Igbo :keep shut ikwere is never Igbo and will never be
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Hawkler: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2021
hollah123:
At least some people who believe lola is d problem cos she's Yoruba will start having a rethink now
Don't mind the set of tribal infused primitives.

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by ihimiray(m): 12:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
samwillyco1:

grin grin grin grin

She maybe different but you can ask her, one good thing about them is that they can knack well well, but .. I dey fear them.
make I no lie,, u right about the issue of jumping from one man to another

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by samwillyco1(m): 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
ihimiray:
make I no lie,, u right about the issue of jumping from one man to another

grin grin grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by penplus: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
They call him RUDE boy
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Damzy624(m): 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Babisha10(m): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Where is Paul's wife from, I mean state of origin
Rivers
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by neighbourhud: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
mightyhaze:
wetin you wan use am do?

U wan view am from tribal binoculars?

True, all of una for nairaland don kolo... I just love coming to read comments and laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by shedy03(m): 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
Massiveglory:

Gongola State. Old gongola
Serious joke, right?
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Wchris(m): 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
I can feel in my spirit that Paul is going through some hard times right now. Please lets continue to pray for him
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Ashirioluwa: 1:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
I don’t know how this becomes our business.
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by BABANGBALI: 2:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
Paul 1- 0 Anita

Waiting to see who go win this war
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by TheMostComplex1: 3:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
Awkabigboy:

Well they said they're not igbos

Don't even say it to their hearing that they are Igbos because they hate Igbos
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by TheMostComplex1: 3:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Omo ibo marry omo ibo but marriage scatter. Probably Anita is tired of his overbearing attitude and big ego typical to Igbo men with small change.

South south people hate Igbos so the can't be Igbos
Re: Paul Okoye Snubs Anita Okoye On Her Birthday, Peter Sends His Wishes by Heavance(m): 4:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
Wife based in USA, husband based in Nigeria.
What other problem are you looking for?
Husband & wife matter, I no dey chook mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pretty Mike At DJ Consequence Wedding With His Wakanda Princesses / What Is Davido’s Hand Doing Inside His Trousers? / Opemititi 'Queen Stunner' Crashed Mercy Aigbe's Marriage (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.