Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,053 members, 7,841,989 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Arms Deal Scandal: “i Collected N345m From Dasuki For Consultations” – Iyorchia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Deal Scandal: “i Collected N345m From Dasuki For Consultations” – Iyorchia (434 Views)

Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) / Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts / How Doyin Okupe Received N702 Million From Ex-nsa Dasuki ‘for Doing Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arms Deal Scandal: “i Collected N345m From Dasuki For Consultations” – Iyorchia by MACEO(f): 9:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
NEW NATIONAL CHAIRMAN OF PDP, THEN THERE COMES SEN. ANYIM PIUS ANYIM WITH HIS SO CALLED INTEREST AND THE BURDEN OF CENTENARY CITY SCAM, ECOLOGICAL FUND, CONTRACTS BY HIS 18 COMPANIES, THE STELLA ODUA CONTRACT COMPLICITY AND THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES INDICTMENT ON ANYIM.

THEN MAKE A MEANING OUT OF THESE WORDS OF PROF. PLO LUMUMBA:

'In Japan,a corrupt person kills himself; in China,they will kill him;In Europe, they jail him; in Africa he will present himself for election'.

Where is the future of this Country if corrupt past is over looked in future aspirations

Guess where this is published?

Former Senator of the Federal Republic, Iyorchia Ayu has explained why he collected N345m from the controversial arms deal funds through former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki.

Ayu, a native of Benue State said he collected the money as consultation fee on difficult issues.

He said, “When I served on the National Security Council as Minister of Internal Affairs, I got educated that various aspects of security work could be pushed under different classifications.

“Any funds remitted to the company were for consultancies on security related and electoral matters.

“When Colonel Sambo Dasuki assumed duty in June 2012, he approached me to assist based on my background as a social scientist and my previous involvement in government.

“Understandably, I provided the requisite advice whenever consulted on difficult issues. It is also public knowledge that I have considerable knowledge of Nigerian politics and skills for competitive political organisation.

“This is why in 1999, General Olusegun Obasanjo appointed me as Director-General of his campaign,” he told DailyTrust.
Re: Arms Deal Scandal: “i Collected N345m From Dasuki For Consultations” – Iyorchia by dawnomike(m): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
Wow! What a lucrative consultation that was... Weldone Mr. Consultant
Re: Arms Deal Scandal: “i Collected N345m From Dasuki For Consultations” – Iyorchia by EagleNest(m): 4:50am On Nov 10, 2021
What kind of consultations is this? Should be investigated.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Ex-enugu Commissioner For Lands Remanded In Prison Custody / Adebanjo's House! Revelations From PA Akande's Book! / The Well-funded Anti-tinubu Industry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.