Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:35 AM

Nigerians Are Stranded In Without Travel Passports - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians Are Stranded In Without Travel Passports (853 Views)

Having Money Without Travel Options Is Pointless. / Nigerians Without National ID Card Won’t Get Travel Passports, Says NIMC / Why Nigerians Are Stranded In Russia After Being Scammed By Fraudsters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Stranded In Without Travel Passports by makewetalk2: 9:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
The Nigerian embassies have failed to renew Ppeople's passports.
Re: Nigerians Are Stranded In Without Travel Passports by Naijasumii: 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Nigerians Are Stranded In Without Travel Passports by Nanaborga(m): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nigerians in Nigeria are finding it difficult to get their passport done , you say make bubu worry about those in diaspora, this green and white country is messed up
Re: Nigerians Are Stranded In Without Travel Passports by Tokskob2008: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nanaborga:
Nigerians in Nigeria are finding it difficult to get their passport done , you say make bubu worry about those in diaspora, this green and white country is messed up
You are too correct bro. It will take between 8months to a whole year before a passport can be issued over here in Nigeria if you don't go through the back channels so I'm not surprised it's same in the diaspora...
Re: Nigerians Are Stranded In Without Travel Passports by Prosperous111(m): 10:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
So damn sad!

Abeg make all of una Dey come home. Let’s fight buhari and his monsters together
Re: Nigerians Are Stranded In Without Travel Passports by makewetalk2: 7:07am On Nov 10, 2021
No be only to come back be the matter.
many families for 9ja if no be say them get person abroad them for don die. many guys I know here if not them their parents would have died over 100k 0r even 40k medical treatment. when you check it, no one of their relatives is financially able to rescue any financial situation.
so, no day always attack nigerians in diaspora. they left for many reasons. many graduate wait 10 years before them jakpa.
and, many I know if not their voices and outreach here, many issues will not see daylight. they sponsor and support many matters back home. living abroad does not mean that you are not fighting. many go out to protest against those vile politicians too and make them uncomfortable abroad.
Prosperous111:
So damn sad!
Abeg make all of una Dey come home. Let’s fight buhari and his monsters together
Re: Nigerians Are Stranded In Without Travel Passports by tommy589(m): 6:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
makewetalk2:
No be only to come back be the matter.
many families for 9ja if no be say them get person abroad them for don die. many guys I know here if not them their parents would have died over 100k 0r even 40k medical treatment. when you check it, no one of their relatives is financially able to rescue any financial situation.
so, no day always attack nigerians in diaspora. they left for many reasons. many graduate wait 10 years before them jakpa.
and, many I know if not their voices and outreach here, many issues will not see daylight. they sponsor and support many matters back home. living abroad does not mean that you are not fighting. many go out to protest against those vile politicians too and make them uncomfortable abroad.

They are the true soldiers fighting against all odds to bring meanings to millions of homes. After oil, they are Nigeria's largest export that kept the economy rolling,how would we cope without their yearly billions of dollars remittance. I salute!
Re: Nigerians Are Stranded In Without Travel Passports by makewetalk2: 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
EXACTLY.
People always condemn Nigerians abroad as if they are not contributors. Everything na COME BACK, COME BACK. If back good, suffer for no day. me personally, the mosquitoes and lack of power. I no fit abeg. then, the mentality of the people. Some people just be like roadblocks mentally. not willing to grow and not accepting that they are blind.

tommy589:

They are the true soldiers fighting against all odds to bring meanings to millions of homes. After oil, they are Nigeria's largest export that kept the economy rolling,how would we cope without their yearly billions of dollars remittance. I salute!

(1) (Reply)

Mariam Babangida Leisure Park Asaba, Delta State: Film Village, Zoo, Hames / Nigerian Students Abroad: How Do You Survive? / A Nigerian Build Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.