Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election (44345 Views)

Moment INEC Declared Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election 2021 (Video) / Inec Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Guber Election / Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election by houseontherock: 9:40am On Nov 10, 2021
potent5:
Okay. Oya, help me name that state where they did Adeleke in, after he was in the lead.
Osun state
Re: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election by vickydevoka(m): 9:49am On Nov 10, 2021
Maduka no be politician at all. Him no Sabi speak political English. He need to start small, or go for a political course. He doesn't have de political prowess to carry people along. All he has is Money
Re: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election by mechanics(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2021
At last, congrats to him, he should be magnanimous In victory, Dr Maduka should keep doing the charity works he's known for and not to be discouraged, I didn't even see his party in the list that was released.
Re: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election by Lastmankc(m): 9:53am On Nov 10, 2021
wpadmin:
I have this feeling that Soludo will deliver. Congrats to him
Trust politicians at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election by Occurstaem(m): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2021
Well deserved. The man has what it takes. I'd have been surprised had he not won. As in anyone that watched the debate would see that in him.
I hope he doesn't disappoints.
Congratulations to the people.
Re: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election by mechanics(m): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2021
Lastmankc:
Trust politicians at your own peril.
hahhahha, they are all the same.
Re: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election by PoliteActivist: 10:15am On Nov 10, 2021
chinex11:
. Did you read this post?? Thus is total nonsense. First of all about the WAEC certificate you without any based ruled out the possibility that he could have sat for another exam, next you forgot that someone without an olevel result can't apply for a bsc and also the fact that someone without a bsc can't apply for a master's degree, same goes for a PhD.

In as much as we want to pass information on please let's be factual and not deceive everyone

Don't tell me you are as semi-illiterate as Andy Uba. Did you read the encircled? He never obtained a Bachelor's degree! HE NEVER GRADUATED FROM ANY ACCREDITED UNIVERSITY!!!

What a con man! I hand it to him

Re: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election by dfrost: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2021
luizpippo:
Why am i stressing myself with travelling and writing exams?

Lemme mail Buxton university for a two masters in transportation engineering and diesel plant engineering respectively and a PhD.

So na wetin you get from that write up abi expose on the man? wink grin

And na 3 you wan collect at once... Kai wink
Re: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:56am On Nov 10, 2021
And where goes that gangster called Andy Uba?
Re: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election by ajbabs(m): 11:01am On Nov 10, 2021
onumadu:

Na wa o!
Does Premium Times have a problem with addressing this great woman with her proper title of PROFESSOR?
Why address her as "Ms"?
Which kain bad belle be dis? undecided
The woman is an accomplished academician who has reached the pinnacle of her career as a scholar.
People like her should be celebrated always.

Please address her properly, at least for superintending a flawless election in Anambra state.
Which Professor? That is her job description or position in her university.
Ms Obi (because we are not sure whether she is married or not and we do not care).
Ms Florence Obi, a university professor and Vice Chancellor, University of Calabar.
Mr Chukuma Soludo, a former university professor, former CBN governor and Governor-elect of Anambra State.
All those titles are to massage ones ego and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election by caprini1: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2021
xscoffy:
we don't v any biz with arsenal until they qualify where we can meet again. Lol
Hmmmm....are you sure you are not a lawyer? See as you bring in technicalities,just to avoid meeting current form Arsenal on the field of play grin
Re: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election by caprini1: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2021
mechanics:
At last, congrats to him, he should be magnanimous In victory, Dr Maduka should keep doing the charity works he's known for and not to be discouraged, I didn't even see his party in the list that was released.
I thought Maduka was winning ,when i saw ACC : 45,000+ in most LG,s.... I didn't know it meant Accredited voters cheesy
Re: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election by luizpippo(m): 11:37am On Nov 10, 2021
dfrost:

So na wetin you get from that write up abi expose on the man? wink grin

And na 3 you wan collect at once... Kai wink

Why wait when i can collect them now and be appointed as VC of FUTO before Buhari leaves in 2023.

If i become VC like this, na to nack Patanmi another professorship and nack you one as shut up things grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election by potent5(m): 1:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
houseontherock:

Osun state
Thank you for the correction. It was a slip. Correction effected.
Re: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election by adabaraabdul: 1:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
puzzlegate:
IPOB decisively told people to go out and vote. I wonder what you are still lamenting about.

At the dying minutes of the elections day. Do you know how many of my friends that did not travel to exercise their franchise because of IPOB?
Re: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election by mechanics(m): 1:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
caprini1:
I thought Maduka was winning ,when i saw ACC : 45,000+ in most LG,s.... I didn't know it meant Accredited voters cheesy
hahhahah
Re: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election by Wchris(m): 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Anambra nor be Abia grin cheesy
Re: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
caprini1:
Hmmmm....are you sure you are not a lawyer? See as you bring in technicalities,just to avoid meeting current form Arsenal on the field of play grin
we shall see where their form will end them by February
Re: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election by Laggatumuch(m): 3:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Great2017:

I will like you to bookmark this post of yours.

Nigerian politicians are very greedy and Soludo may not be any different.

I really hope he will perform credibly well.

I don screenshot am, naso everybody dey shout Edo nor be Lagos and they support obaseki but today Edo don worse pass before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election by dfrost: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
luizpippo:

Why wait when i can collect them now and be appointed as VC of FUTO before Buhari leaves in 2023.

If i become VC like this, na to nack Patanmi another professorship and nack you one as shut up things grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I don die cheesy grin
Re: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election by caprini1: 4:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
xscoffy:
we shall see where their form will end them by February
Na so everyone,including myself said about Leicester city in 2016,we all know how it ended. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election by Drogunov: 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Prof. Charles Soludo. Iā€™m glad he won the election. Hopefully, he will bring all his lofty ideas to bear in the governance of Anambra state. I hope he justifies the huge support he got from the majority of Anambra people in the discharge of his duties. Best of luck to him.

Meddlesome interloper! Wetin concern you? Pretending to be happy. Were you not rooting for APC? Save your congratulations! Mtchewww!
Re: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election by PoliteActivist: 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
onumadu:

Na wa o!
Does Premium Times have a problem with addressing this great woman with her proper title of PROFESSOR?
Why address her as "Ms"?
Which kain bad belle be dis? undecided
The woman is an accomplished academician who has reached the pinnacle of her career as a scholar.
People like her should be celebrated always. I

Please address her properly, at least for superintending a flawless election in Anambra state.

Typical Nigerian mentality. We try to copy USA in everything except things they actually got right. Do you address an accomplished plumber as "Plumber so and so"? Mr. or Ms. is the right title unless you really want to go out of your way
Re: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election by gawu1: 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
The whole votes put together is not up to votes of the runner's up of my senatorial district in the last 2019 election.
Yet, these 5%ers think they can produce president without others cooperation and by fire by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Soludo Winner Of Anambra Governorship Election by Great2017: 7:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
Laggatumuch:

I don screenshot am, naso everybody dey shout Edo nor be Lagos and they support obaseki but today Edo don worse pass before
Na so Naija politicians be o. You nor dey bank on them o. Them nor dey get joy for matter wey concern the people. Na those wey dey play their drum of praise I dey pity. Last last, them nor go remember them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Metuh In Handcuffs For Destruction Of Evidence / Tanko Muhammed Has 32 Kids - Reno Omokri Reveals / Yul Edochie: 'I Thought Our Problem Was Our Leaders Till I Joined Politics'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.