Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,948 members, 7,835,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting (31526 Views)

Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable / Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen / Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
NOTHING AGAINST SOLUDE BUT HIS DEDICATING HIS ELECTION VICTORY TO DEAD POLICE OFFICERS INSTEAD OF TO GOD 1ST FOR SAVING HIM THAT DAY AND FOR KEEPING HIM ALIFE TO SEE THIS GLORIOUS VICTORY WHIICH WAS MADE POSSIBLE BY GOD, SHOWS TOTAL LACK OF RESPECT TO GOD. I ADVISE HIM TO CORRECT THIS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE BEFORE HE WILL FALL OUT OF GOD'S FAVOUR AND SPEND THE REMAINING YEARS OF HIS LIFE ON A SICK BED FOR THIS PUBLIC DISRESPECT OF GOD. WHAT NONSENSE, HAS HE NO ADVISERS ON RELIGIOUS MATTERS ?
Oga carry ur Religious mentality comot here,
We Anambra no de carry dis religious stuff 4 head, we ar Civilized people....
We ar seekin 4 Technology and modern development
Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by Phut(f): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2021
Grgton:
Soludo = follow peace!

I just like that name

And now people are calling him Soludozie Anambra. An apt and beautiful variant that I hope he lives up to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:07am On Nov 10, 2021
Congratulations Sir. Sorry to APC.
Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by KingGBsky(m): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2021
tnerro1:

I swear you are so correct about the Obaseki mumu man.

Na oshimole cause am las las

Oshiomhole gave the mantle to a slow poke of a governor, a betrayer and a inhuman leader.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by InvertedHammer: 11:12am On Nov 10, 2021
KosiGee:

Orumba people didn’t abandon him. He is just a novice and a man that loves his ego massaged.

He got his ‘praises’ and I think that’s his reward. Except he has got some ulterior motives, he should congratulate Soludo and wait for his time.

Orumba and Aguata is one. It’s same people, tradition and way of life…Soludo is from Isuofia, not far from Nanka and Oko, neighbours with Victor Umeh’s Aguluzoigbo, Igboukwu and Ekwulobia.
Chidozie of Wichteck is from Oko
Uba Andy us from Uga, Maduka is Nkerehi or Umuchukwu…They are all brothers. It’d be hard not to vote a well known Soludo for someone like Maduka.

Uga, Ekwulobia, Oko people abandoned Uba and Chidozie Nwankwo for Soludo.

I would’ve voted Soludo if I was there. I’m sure everyone in my family would’ve voted him.

Btw lots of people are suspicious of Maduka. They see him as another Rochas Okorocha…and when you hear the name Rochas…people would pray or exclaim…Ozo emena. God forbid.
/

Known or unknown, he could have upset Soludo if he came prepared. Many people gave him the benefits of doubt including my humble self. But after listening to him talk and answer questions in interviews about the election, it dawned on many that he is as clueless as it can get. It is as if he descended from a different planet.

When he started comparing Nkerehi with Dubai, claiming that he brought $500m investment in Anambra, promising to build 21 satellite campuses for a university that is barely functional and the worst, the inability to express and articulate his plans for ndi Anambra; a lot of people gave up on him.

/

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by KingGBsky(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2021
Obyangel:

Is Obaseki now a useless governor?
Edo no bi Lagos come turn to" Edo, biko bi Lagos"

Those campaigns was simply a scam. I warned people that this Edo I’m staying I’m really not seeing what he has done in his previous 4 years but he used tribalism of the fact that he was Benin and Benin is the majority tribe in Edo to win the election. Now everyone is suffering it. No jobs, no roads, no street lights no traffic light. The state is just a shame

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by KingGBsky(m): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2021
BigYash:
He should do well... Obaseki no wise or maybe he is tired of politics sha. He has refused to learn from what happened to osho. One of the most useless governor in Nigeria at the moment. Na vaccine wen wan kill am,he wan make compulsory..

You sound like you are from Edo and know exactly what my complaints are. The man has really failed
Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by Gbagura: 11:25am On Nov 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Afamed
westernOligarch
Helinues
Seunmsg
Gbagura

Come and Congratulate the governor elect of Anambra state , Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo.

Congrats oo. At least you can now get your 2023 ticket from APGA and allow other parties to rest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by dk58(m): 11:30am On Nov 10, 2021
Congrats to Soludo! God will use you to deliver His people.
Long live, Anambra!
Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by iamme1234(m): 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
tradepunter:

And did he mention it wasn't going to be done?

How are you sure it hasn't been done already? It's not every body that puts things in front of camera... So use your think before talking

If your father was among those killed,would you be here trashing upss
Before you talking!!!!!
What sort of clause is that,rubbish
Lame man English.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Alia Flags Off Construction Of 16 Roads In Benue (Photos) / Younger Brother Of President Jonathan Dies At Aso Rock Clinic? / $1.8bn Assets Of Aluko & Omokore To Be Frozen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.