Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting (31504 Views)

Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable / Imo Prison Break: Defend Yourselves Against IPOB Members – Uzodinma To Policemen / Atiku, Obi Lied 6 Times During Town Hall Programme — APC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by Benchilwell: 7:56am On Nov 10, 2021
Lovenorth:

There is no sensible person that can support terrorism
but u support ur bandits and Boko Haram that any killing in d north by them ,we will not see ur comment condeming there action
Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by benuejosh: 7:57am On Nov 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Afamed
westernOligarch
Helinues
Seunmsg
Gbagura

Come and Congratulate the governor elect of Anambra state , Professor Chukwuma Charles Soludo.

IPOB governor.
Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by Obyangel: 7:57am On Nov 10, 2021
KingGBsky:
Big congratulations to you the incoming Governor. I hope the good people of Anambra who believed and voted for you won’t regret it in the latter end as we in Edo state have been regretting voting in a useless governor in Obaseki.

Is Obaseki now a useless governor?
Edo no bi Lagos come turn to" Edo, biko bi Lagos"
Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by victorazy(m): 7:58am On Nov 10, 2021
Halopy:
Anambra election shows APC has no credibility at all. First, where were those over hundred voters in the APC primaries? Secondly, it shows that if the people are allowed to make their choice through the ballot, APC will see how unpopular they have become in Nigeria. Congratulations to the people's governor.

So if they leave you go go vote APC?

Any election they no rig they will fail.
Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by olatuns2017: 7:59am On Nov 10, 2021
Ademola47:

The Punch

Second Pics Credit

IPOB coward will come here and say congratulations after swearing on social media that elections will not hold because of Cownu/Biafra

Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:01am On Nov 10, 2021
NOTHING AGAINST SOLUDE BUT HIS DEDICATING HIS ELECTION VICTORY TO DEAD POLICE OFFICERS INSTEAD OF TO GOD 1ST FOR SAVING HIM THAT DAY AND FOR KEEPING HIM ALIFE TO SEE THIS GLORIOUS VICTORY WHIICH WAS MADE POSSIBLE BY GOD, SHOWS TOTAL LACK OF RESPECT TO GOD. I ADVISE HIM TO CORRECT THIS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE BEFORE HE WILL FALL OUT OF GOD'S FAVOUR AND SPEND THE REMAINING YEARS OF HIS LIFE ON A SICK BED FOR THIS PUBLIC DISRESPECT OF GOD. WHAT NONSENSE, HAS HE NO ADVISERS ON RELIGIOUS MATTERS ?
Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by kmediaonline360: 8:04am On Nov 10, 2021
The result is as the following: APC: 43,285; APGA: 112, 229; PDP: 53,807; YPP: 21,26. Charles Chukuwuma Soludo, the candidate for the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) , won the majority of the votes in most of the local government in Anambra state election as stated in the Nigerian electoral law.[url]=https://krawkraw.com.ng/charles-soludo-emerges-the-winner-of-anambra-election-and-declared-as-the-new-governor-of-anambra-state/[/url]
Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by goodman5(m): 8:04am On Nov 10, 2021
This man deserve m
Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by ogwumgbe: 8:05am On Nov 10, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
Killed by the IPIG terrorists. Ipob will soon hate this guy. Just wait and see.

IPOB will never hate him, he's even the reason IPOB canceled the sit at home order ok, Because he always stands by the truth that IPOB stands for
Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 10, 2021
What a foolish governor in the making!

Look at the statement!

Anambrans have voted another drunkard!
Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by Tomahawk99(m): 8:06am On Nov 10, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Prince of Aba seeking attention and relevance.

You guys just seeking attention. Apc doesn't care about this election. Andy is a bad candidate from the start.
APC don't care yet they went through the whole process of primaries, campaign and elections?
Banza!
Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by ogwumgbe: 8:06am On Nov 10, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
NOTHING AGAINST SOLUDE BUT HIS DEDICATING HIS ELECTION VICTORY TO DEAD POLICE OFFICERS INSTEAD OF TO GOD 1ST FOR SAVING HIM THAT DAY AND FOR KEEPING HIM ALIFE TO SEE THIS GLORIOUS VICTORY WHIICH WAS MADE POSSIBLE BY GOD, SHOWS TOTAL LACK OF RESPECT TO GOD. I ADVISE HIM TO CORRECT THIS AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE BEFORE HE WILL FALL OUT OF GOD'S FAVOUR AND SPEND THE REMAINING YEARS OF HIS LIFE ON A SICK BED FOR THIS PUBLIC DISRESPECT OF GOD. WHAT NONSENSE, HAS HE NO ADVISERS ON RELIGIOUS MATTERS ?

Carry your sermon to hell, and leave him alone, stop jamming people's head and God together, you should also lambast music award winners for dedicating their trophy to someone else
Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by madjune(m): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2021
Maduka picture no even dey there.

Are you sure that man no go Enugu for election?

Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by kingthreat(m): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2021
God bless you Soludo. May the killers of innocent law enforcement never know peace. Amen

Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by Superboss: 8:10am On Nov 10, 2021
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Prince of Aba seeking attention and relevance.

You guys just seeking attention. Apc doesn't care about this election. Andy is a bad candidate from the start.

This is laughable.
Did u mean to be sarcastic but missed it or what?
APC did not care about the election?
So why did they present a candidate if they were not interested in the election?
Self consolation is allowed.
Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by asanausana91: 8:21am On Nov 10, 2021
Shame on ipob. Any terrorist that have hand in the death of those policemen, his family members will sure be killed like dogs.
Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by InvertedHammer: 8:23am On Nov 10, 2021
Angelfrost:
Congrats to Prof. Soludo! May Anambra continue on upward trajectory of greatness under your seasoned leadership.

Hopefully, the very same judiciary you have lauded will not turn around and pull off another Hope Stunt.

Meanwhile, who come vote for Dr. Maduka??! undecided
/
Dr. Maduka has learned that the appellation "Okosisi of Orumba" is just mere title used to massage his ego. Orumba people abandoned him when he needs them the most. Like the popular saying, "salutation is not love". Even those who publicly endorsed him for pittance failed to vote for him.

He comes through as someone who will go to a traditional wedding and believe that the ogene musicians are in love with him. No triple professor. They will continue singing praises as long as you continue spraying money. Once the spraying stops, they move to the next big man. That's Nigeria for you.

/

Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by KosiGee(m): 8:28am On Nov 10, 2021
Andy Uba and Ifeanyi Uba are not qualified to contest in any Anambra state gubernatorial election. Stop displaying their photos here.

Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2021
anbel:
he should first dedicate it to God, before any other
Which god? angry
Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by nograv: 8:29am On Nov 10, 2021
helinues:

Make I teach you small thing.. Just wait for it

You still talk lol cheesy

I am just waiting for 2023,so I can really rub it in..

By then you will be unemployed.. zombie tongue

Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by mokt(m): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2021
I have a feeling this man is gonna be the best Governor to ever govern a Nigerian state. Congratulations to Anambra people for having such an intellect as their governor.
Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by clericuzzio(m): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2021
Ademola47:

The Punch

Second Pics Credit
g

Na here your problem.go soon start.

You've started remembering police officers who participated in killing the people who voted you in. No worry na make Anambra people no remember you. Try Bleep up fess
Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by tnerro1(m): 8:38am On Nov 10, 2021
KingGBsky:
Big congratulations to you the incoming Governor. I hope the good people of Anambra who believed and voted for you won’t regret it in the latter end as we in Edo state have been regretting voting in a useless governor in Obaseki.

I swear you are so correct about the Obaseki mumu man.

Na oshimole cause am las las
Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by KosiGee(m): 8:39am On Nov 10, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
Dr. Maduka has learned that the appellation "Okosisi of Orumba" are just mere title used to massage his ego. Orumba people abandoned him when he needs them the most. Like the popular saying, "salutation is not love". Even those who publicly endorsed him for pittance failed to vote for him.

He comes through as someone who will go to a traditional wedding and believe that the ogene musicians are in love with him. No triple professor. They will continue singing praises as long as you continue spraying money. Once the spraying stops, they move to the next big man. That's Nigeria for you.

/

Orumba people didn’t abandon him. He is just a novice and a man that loves his ego massaged.

He got his ‘praises’ and I think that’s his reward. Except he has got some ulterior motives, he should congratulate Soludo and wait for his time.

Orumba and Aguata is one. It’s same people, tradition and way of life…Soludo is from Isuofia, not far from Nanka and Oko, neighbours with Victor Umeh’s Aguluzoigbo, Igboukwu and Ekwulobia.
Chidozie of Wichteck is from Oko
Uba Andy us from Uga, Maduka is Nkerehi or Umuchukwu…They are all brothers. It’d be hard not to vote a well known Soludo for someone like Maduka.

Uga, Ekwulobia, Oko people abandoned Uba and Chidozie Nwankwo for Soludo.

I would’ve voted Soludo if I was there. I’m sure everyone in my family would’ve voted him.

Btw lots of people are suspicious of Maduka. They see him as another Rochas Okorocha…and when you hear the name Rochas…people would pray or exclaim…Ozo emena. God forbid.

Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by jimtemi1: 8:46am On Nov 10, 2021
As soludo the new governor, see anambra grow into a mega city like Malaysia
Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by Lovenorth: 8:54am On Nov 10, 2021
Benchilwell:
but u support ur bandits and Boko Haram that any killing in d north by them ,we will not see ur comment condeming there action
I have never supported them, they are very useless and they should be exterminated just like an ipob terrorists
Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by selfmade22: 9:16am On Nov 10, 2021
APC nation wide should join npower program

Dem go loose until the party remain me, I and myself grin
Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2021
MrSly:

Andy is a bad candidate and you people imposed him as your flag bearer despite not having primary election at the party. It seems you people are overwhelmed by too much integrity that you care no more about it.

You people? I'm not a member of any party. But it's clear from onset that APC has a small chance of winning because of the APC hatred in the SE.
It's ok, just don't come here wailing that APC should field a SE presidential candidate. That will be hypocrisy.

But why the focus on APC, there were other parties in the election but all of you are here ranting about APC as if it was only APGA vs APC.
Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by Jahwinaboy(m): 9:23am On Nov 10, 2021
Grgton:
Soludo = follow peace!
I just like that name
Me too.

Re: Anambra: Soludo Dedicates Victory To Policemen Killed During Town Hall Meeting by warlordd(m): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2021
Congrats to the erudite prof. This is a golden opportunity for u to change the history of Anambra state for the sake of mankind. We trust and count on u a great deal!!!

Buhari Receives Alpha Conde, President Of Guinea In Daura (Photos) / Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) / Caption This Femi Fani-kayode Photo With EFCC securities