Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,197 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Is It Through CBN Are Tightening To Clampdown Against P2p? How Do We Keep Safe? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Through CBN Are Tightening To Clampdown Against P2p? How Do We Keep Safe? (297 Views)

Nigeria To Clampdown On Loan Apps For Illegal Debt Recovery / Tinubu Receives Petition Against Dangote Over $3.4 Billion Siphoned Through CBN / Onyema Denies US Fraud Allegations, Says All Money Transferred Went Through CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Through CBN Are Tightening To Clampdown Against P2p? How Do We Keep Safe? by jamin006: 7:19am On Nov 10, 2021
Someone should please educate us on How to keep safe...[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Is It Through CBN Are Tightening To Clampdown Against P2p? How Do We Keep Safe? by Larynxhedon: 7:21am On Nov 10, 2021
Oh my goodness sad
Re: Is It Through CBN Are Tightening To Clampdown Against P2p? How Do We Keep Safe? by Pierocash(m): 7:28am On Nov 10, 2021
Crypto traders are the problem of Nigeria, not Bandits, terrorists,politicians, but legit traders.

Emefiele is the worst CBN governor Nigeria has ever had.

Somebody should tell me, how does trading crypto injurious to the country? How does it in anyway affect the next man. This guys are just been plain wicked and lack ideas.

You created E-Naira, but clamping down other crypto assets . You see why the unemployment rate in Nigeria will continue to increase. I think it is time every big whales in the crypto space in this country needs to challenge this guys in court.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Through CBN Are Tightening To Clampdown Against P2p? How Do We Keep Safe? by Kayberg: 7:42am On Nov 10, 2021
Las las, just say you want all the youths to become thugs and ballot box snatchers.

1 Like

Re: Is It Through CBN Are Tightening To Clampdown Against P2p? How Do We Keep Safe? by Kayberg: 7:45am On Nov 10, 2021
jamin006:
Someone should please educate us on How to keep safe...[b][/b]

Kindly modify your headline to, "Is It True CBN Is Threatening To Clampdown On P2P? How Safe Are We?"

And I'll dot this comment later.
Re: Is It Through CBN Are Tightening To Clampdown Against P2p? How Do We Keep Safe? by seankafor(m): 7:48am On Nov 10, 2021
Nothing can stop technology and innovation

Not even the devil himself

Embrace it

1 Like

Re: Is It Through CBN Are Tightening To Clampdown Against P2p? How Do We Keep Safe? by Maxymilliano(m): 8:00am On Nov 10, 2021
Which kain evil government be this ?

Provide employment opportunities, NO

OK people decides to learn a source for better living, you block am

Normal entrepreneur's private business, you carry multiple taxation full am leaving them with little gain. angry

1 Like

Re: Is It Through CBN Are Tightening To Clampdown Against P2p? How Do We Keep Safe? by Dwanye(m): 8:35am On Nov 10, 2021
I've never seen any government that is this inconsiderate and backward as this present administration. Instead of enact laws to foster growth, wealth creation, youth empowerment and to tackle poverty; all they do is destroy destroy and destroy, I hope they realise that the youths are not there problem but the hope and future of this nation. I've sha seen enough to believe and conclude that this nation and it's policies doesn't stand for the youths, neither does it protect the average Nigerian. Remember this as long you're not bearing arms, killing/causing havoc and snatching ballot boxes then you're not important to them.

(1) (Reply)

Get The Most Out Of The Best Accounting Software In Nigeria / How To Get Testimonials That Bring In Massive Sales / Does 100k Feel Like A Jackpot To You? Get In Here ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.