Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,479 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu - Properties (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu (134900 Views)

A Four Bedroom Executive Bungalow For Sale. / Northern Foreshore: 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex Plus 2 Rooms Bq For SALE / 5 Bedroom Executive Bungalow For Urgent Sale! (wt Pictures) Hot! N45 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2011
^^^ thank you bros.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 1:28am On Sep 27, 2011
Jussi:

Baba Spyder, your crew is doing great with the decking iron work. Bros, abeg find time for a well deserved rest, body no be firewood cheesy. I'll contact you ASAP.

I thought i was the only one that love it. . . . They are awesome
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Jussi(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2011
^^^ My brother, the little-step-at-a-time pattern of work is what makes the whole thing interesting. This is the beauty of building own home in Naija, taking it one step at a time. But the guy is just good at what he's doing. Overall, both the wood and iron work look appealing and hopefully the underlying concrete will be as fine.

I'm enjoying the challenge that comes with it smiley
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2011
Jussi:

^^^ My brother, the little-step-at-a-time pattern of work is what makes the whole thing interesting. This is the beauty of building own home in Naija, taking it one step at a time. But the guy is just good at what he's doing. Overall, both the wood and iron work look appealing and hopefully the underlying concrete will be as fine.

I'm enjoying the challenge that comes with it smiley

You have said it all.
Besides, it is not a competition of who finish first.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Costa2000(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2011
Oga Spyder u are doing a great job,well done my broda.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2011
^^^ thank you, we intend to do more, with your encouragement we shall continue to improve with the sole aim of satisfying more people and making their dreams come true.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2011
Baba Chief . . na u biko ^^^
Anything for the boyz?
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2011
No work today, still recharging to continue tomorrow sir.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2011
spyder880:

No work today, still recharging to continue tomorrow sir.

I beg if possible, take tomorrow off too to recharge well oh . . . . God bless
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by DCGUY: 11:57pm On Sep 28, 2011
Guys I need helpoooo!!! does anyone know how much it cost to rent a cement mixer for a day for casting. and also the contact to any renter in Lagos. my project is in Lekki, lagos.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2011
DCGUY:

Guys I need helpoooo!!! does anyone know how much it cost to rent a cement mixer for a day for casting. and also the contact to any renter in Lagos. my project is in Lekki, lagos.

Talk to Brabus, he might be of help, cos that seems to be his hood
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by DCGUY: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2011
thanks femmmy. I thought his thread was off-is it back on? e be like say I don miss class well, well aah! that might mean a lot of home workooo
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by za85: 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2011
@spyder u are really doing a great job. One can see from this decking work that u acted upon ur words. keep it up man. forward ever backward never smiley
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2011
Thank you my people.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2011
DCGUY:

thanks femmmy. I thought his thread was off-is it back on? e be like say I don miss class well, well aah! that might mean a lot of home workooo

Yes oh, you have missed a lot . . .but being a student of Chief Spyder, you can always catch up . . .
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2011
back for more learning oh
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 2:18am On Oct 02, 2011
Still chilling and waiting
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by NextHome(m): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2011
@DCGUY, my thread is not off - just had to keep things in a low key till we satisfy our dissatisfied client. Which area is your project? I need to know so that I can see if I have someone closeby. The closer the caster, the better.

But on average, Concrete mixer are rented out for N25k - N50k depending on the machine. If you rent, you can always handpick labourers to pour for you at N1500 - N2500 per labour. The number of labourers you need depends on the size of the project.

Well done!
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by NextHome(m): 2:09pm On Oct 02, 2011
Note: Transport is inclusive in the cost above.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2011
^^^ Nothing beats knowledge . . . Keep teaching us people
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by bristol201(m): 10:42am On Oct 07, 2011
Dear Mr. Spider.
You are doing a great job. More grease to your elbow.
No doubt l'm really learning a lot of things from this thread even though
l have been a quite member of your students.
My question is from the picture of the decking and the list of no of iron rods bought
12mm = 130pcs
16mm = 29pcs
10mm = 80pcs etc.
If l'm not mistaken, could these be the iron rods listed for all the decking in the picture ?
If not, kindly tell us how many tons exactly you used for we your students for reference purposes and
for our future projects.
Thanks.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by AmAlone: 12:13am On Oct 08, 2011
Wow!! shocked shocked shocked

Long time no see spyder!!!1

You have really tried and I can see vividly that you have done it again!!!
Well done my man, like always!!!! grin grin grin grin

My little question!!! Please what is the estimate for that gutter roof alone you are building there?

Thanks!!!!
@ All well done oooo!!!! Make urna dey encourage my guy o grin grin Make i no come scatter orna offices, and burn orna clothes one by one - kidding!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:26am On Oct 08, 2011
^^^ bros, you no try o, you just abandon us here to enjoy in China, wetin you buy for your man na?

Thanks for the comments, I will detail all the materials used when I have more time today. As for that gutter balcony design, the carpenter is taking N25k to do the whole outer works, the porch and the pillars outside, the gutter designs on top and few other things.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by bristol201(m): 10:47am On Oct 10, 2011
spyder880:

^^^ bros, you no try o, you just abandon us here to enjoy in China, wetin you buy for your man na?

Thanks for the comments, I will detail all the materials used when I have more time today. As for that gutter balcony design, the carpenter is taking N25k to do the whole outer works, the porch and the pillars outside, the gutter designs on top and few other things.
@Am Alone , You are most welcome. Please let us see the update of your house. I personally missed your contributions.
@Spider, how was your weekend ? I'm here again to get more lessons from your great school. More grease to your elbow.
I'm still waiting for your reply as regard my question on the no of iron rods used for this project looking at the picture of this fine decking and fantastic work of the iron bender, how many tons of iron rods used. Thank you again.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 2:06pm On Oct 10, 2011
Still glued to this thread . . . . Loving it all the way
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Oletunow(m): 1:52am On Oct 11, 2011
@Spyder880, men! na real God work u dey do so, when we pray say make God help us, him no dey come down from heaven come help, him dey send Angels in human clothings like you to come represent am.

men do not compromise your value, honesty, integrity and transparency, the skys are ur limit men!

I signed up for this forum few days ago, specifically to get updates about the Nigeria vs Guinea match, as 9ja no come qualify for nations cup na him man come dey follow you,

I am nursing a temptation to start something, I am always a conservative person, I always want to have all the monies stored in the Bank before I start any big project; from the look of things, I have been loosing out big time,

By God's grace, before 9ja participate for another nations cup, man should have gotten one of two buildings on ground in my motherland,
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:36am On Oct 11, 2011
@ Oletunow, that's the spirit man, I was talking a junior coleague of mine in the office yesterday, he was asking me how I was able to some house a long time ago and I adviced him that I invest all the little change I have. Sometimes I will have an amount as little as N20k, and I will just call a tipper friend and ask him to tipp fo me 2 trips of sand, no plans to use it now but it will be very useful later when I start. I also attack my houses in stages, like doing a foundation only, coming back months later to do a german floor, etc.

The key lesson is to start with the little you have, don't wait a day, buy that plot in the bush instead of waiting to get more money to come to a better location, start with baby steps, you will be surprised at what you get in return. I have been investing in lands since 1998.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Natudu: 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2011
spyder880:

@ Oletunow, that's the spirit man, I was talking a junior coleague of mine in the office yesterday, he was asking me how I was able to some house a long time ago and I adviced him that I invest all the little change I have. Sometimes I will have an amount as little as N20k, and I will just call a tipper friend and ask him to tipp fo me 2 trips of sand, no plans to use it now but it will be very useful later when I start. I also attack my houses in stages, like doing a foundation only, coming back months later to do a german floor, etc.

The key lesson is to start with the little you have, don't wait a day, buy that plot in the bush instead of waiting to get more money to come to a better location, start with baby steps, you will be surprised at what you get in return. I have been investing in lands since 1998.

Good word. Learning.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Ferya(f): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2011
The key lesson is to start with the little you have, don't wait a day, buy that plot in the bush instead of waiting to get more money to come to a better location, start with baby steps, you will be surprised at what you get in return

Good advise Teacher.
This means take a step at a time. Rome was not built in a day grin
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2011
Ferya:

Good advise Teacher.
This means take a step at a time. Rome was not built in a day grin

True Dat . . . .
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:49am On Oct 12, 2011
I am heading to this site today to meet with my client, we intend to buy more materials and shift them to this site so we can complete this decking work. If possible I will show more pictures of progress by this evening. The work I planned in this site is to lay conduit pipes on the deck top, my electrician is standing by and we are going to do this conduit works and get ready for the iron bender who will complete his work before we call in the carpenter to round off. Thereafter my laborers will take over and pour the decking.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2011
Will be waiting and wanna learn still

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (51) (Reply)

"Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? / Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.