Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,913 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu - Properties (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu (134904 Views)

A Four Bedroom Executive Bungalow For Sale. / Northern Foreshore: 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex Plus 2 Rooms Bq For SALE / 5 Bedroom Executive Bungalow For Urgent Sale! (wt Pictures) Hot! N45 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:27pm On Sep 15, 2011
more

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2011
more

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:29pm On Sep 15, 2011
created a space to insert the rods for the steps, making it more solid.

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:35pm On Sep 15, 2011
We intend to cast the concrete for the steps and get ready for the other parts of the deck. It is from these steps that we shall climb and pour the other parts of the deck.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by jerryben12: 10:46pm On Sep 15, 2011
Spyder, how are you managing with the price of cement? I just started a thread to discuss the prices of cement across the nation. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-760904.0.html
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:35am On Sep 16, 2011
^^^ I saw that thread but have not had time to contribute there, we bought the last batch of Ibeto for N1850 in Anambra, Enugu sells a little higher at N1900-1950 but I will only need to buy fo this house by next week.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Ferya(f): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2011
@SPYDER

Your carpenter did a good job. His job is so neat maybe he forgot that you will remove the wood after. lol grin

Welldone!
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:05pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^^ sure he know the job but his attitude is a big minus, always shifting the goalpost and not keeping up with my demands. I will not take him to Anambra, when we move.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Ferya(f): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^^^Maybe, he has made enough money for the year. You know business is good. cheesy
I take God beg you take him but warn him before hand not to move your goalpost again oh! grin .
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Natudu: 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2011
Ferya:

^^^^Maybe, he has made enough money for the year. You know business is good. cheesy
I take God beg you take him but warn him before hand not to move your goalpost again oh! grin .

managing semi skilled workers is one big task. These guys can impede your momentum if you dont frequently send the signal that they are not indispensable.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:35am On Sep 17, 2011
Natudu:

managing semi skilled workers is one big task. [b]These guys can impede your momentum [/b]if you dont frequently send the signal that they are not indispensable.

Still chasing him around, this guy is simply joking to think I will hire him again.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Jussi(m): 7:07pm On Sep 18, 2011
Have you tried talking to this carpenter outside workplace in a relaxed environment? It leaves one wondering what could have happened considering that you got along well prior to his recent attitude.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2011
^^^ yes I have, the truth is that I think this carpenter has gotten too familiar with me to the point of thinking that I cannot drop him. This carpenter is a boy I picked at the first day I met him looking for any work in a site I was building in 2005. I gave him a gate pillar work and he did marvellous, I then started giving him lots of works, first a big bungalow and then my mum's house. From there to my friend (a high ranking govt official asked me to do his house, I couldn't but I gave this carpenter his contact and travelled briefly. The boy has done more than 8 houses for me since, for me and sometimes for relatives. The house he lives in now is my house, which I built as a boys quater to secure a land around Nike, I told him to live there since he was suffering from accommodation problems and he has lived there since 2008 free.

I don't know how else to persuade him, he knows the job and I can take him places. I have tried to talk to him, advice him and even used harsh tones sometimes, but the real problem seems to be that he thinks I pay him too low, he always tell me that if its another person, the roof he did for me last time cannot be done with less than 200k, he also told me that this deck is supposed to be for 180k if its in another place, he just works with annoyance and I don't like the type of fights he picks up, in the last 2 sites he worked, he got wounds from fighting with either local council officials or neighbors in the site.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2011
However when I called him again today, he told me he is still working in this site. He assured me he will finish the archs and the cantelever works by today. I will see how far he went with the work by tomorrow.
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Demainman1: 12:31pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^^^ I beg make you top up his money for the Anambra work to make him happy ooo grin
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Jussi(m): 1:32pm On Sep 19, 2011
Great effort there Oga Spyder. You sure harness your human resource management skills nicely smiley
You might be striking the right balance between your crews' satisfaction and a good bargain for your clients. It doesn't dispute the fact that his skills will be put to best use when conditions are most favorable.

Carry go jare cheesy
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2011
I have missed a lot oh . . . .Now i have gone through all i missed, thanks for the teaching
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Achonam: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2011
Bros can you give me an estimate of what it will take me to make a foundation of 1 storey building of 4 flats 3 rooms and parlour each
can you also send me your phone number too?
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Ferya(f): 4:57pm On Sep 19, 2011
I have missed a lot oh . . . .Now i have gone through all i missed, thanks for the teaching

No assigmnents yet, teacher was waiting for you. Welcome back! grin
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2011
Ferya:

No assigmnents yet, teacher was waiting for you. Welcome back! grin

I am highly honored . . . .Glad to be back with the great minded people like you . . . Thanks
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2011
Still on the move
Fhemmmy:

I am highly honored . . . .Glad to be back with the great minded people like you . . . Thanks
Bros you just disappear on friday
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2011
blink182:

Still on the moveBros you just disappear on friday

Oga Mi Sir . . . .no vex, just took some time out to spend it with the one that is great than the greatest oh
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^^
No wahala carry go grin
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:07pm On Sep 19, 2011
Thank you everyone for the comments, like I said yesterday, I went to this site today.
But before I went, I called this carpenter guy yesterday evening and he told me he has done the steps, covered the outer pillars and is just doing the archs as I was speaking with him, well he did nothing! Yes he didn't even visit the site for a second.

I met the job as I left it before telling him what to do, and he was lying to me all these few days on phone, oh Lord, how I hate lies! Anyway I called him from the decktop and asked him where he is and he told me he is at the site, which site? Then he switched off. I have sent him a text and told him never to visit that site again, I am changing him immediately and if not for God, I will personally throw his properties into this rain.

Work will start in this site by tomorrow, another carpenter is already moving to this site. So much for helping people!
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^ Are you kidding me . . . . . Why would he do something that terrible?
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2011
Some times, one really has to wonder. Just take a look at the level of lies told. angry angry
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:39pm On Sep 19, 2011
Last time I met the guy, I asked him if there was any problems he had that is affecting him, he told me there was no problems, he assisted me in buying planks the day I bought rods and visited the site last week, he asked for more money, though I was annoyed because I have paid him nearly 80% of his charge, still I gave him 5k to sustain him. I saw fight marks and cuts on his wrist, I asked and he told me some boys in the town fought with him, I wanted to know who it was and he just waved everything aside and told me not to take the matter up, maybe he got into trouble and is still afraid of visiting the town/site and he can't tell me what its all about. But whatever, he should have told the truth!
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by Fhemmmy: 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2011
^^^ You just scared me now, cos if they could do such to a man like you that is on ground and on top of things . . . . . . Then, what would happen to a man like moi?
Na real wa oh, and we go around blaming the govt for everything?
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Welcome back Oga mi
Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:36am On Sep 20, 2011
some update pictures from this site

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:38am On Sep 20, 2011
more

Re: Building Of A 5 Bedroom Executive Duplex In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2011
more

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (51) (Reply)

"Lekki Gardens Estate" How Genuine Is It? / Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94