Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures (47191 Views)

Toyin Adewale And Son, Mayorkun Looking Lovely In New Photos / Tonto Dikeh Lovely In Sheer Outfit (Photos) / Rejoice Iwueze Looking Lovely In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by FuckDModz: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
Expired shit
Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by AZControversial(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
tongue
She's well- arranged!
Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by Chimurake: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
African beauty
Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by IbileIfe: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
Beautiful makeup.
Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lovely
Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by ednut1(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Remove make up

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by asapants: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
Beauty is in the EYES � of the ____
Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
Iyaebe:
Better soup na money kill am
Lol and what are you insinuating now?
If u want to talk to me,go straight instead of cutting corners
Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by Candidlady: 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
Englandboy:
Beautiful woman

may your days be long and fruitful

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by FunkyJustice(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
Beautiful woman

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by Soulsymbol99: 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
Where she dey since?
Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by RuddyFusion(m): 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
Aunty go and marry
Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by TheOnlyUyai(f): 8:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
Sammy07:
grin

There's this one moniker on NL, that always want to visit Rita Dominic or so.
Like that's his dream girl or so.
Forgotten sha

Yuzedo AKA ChiefSweetus. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
Candidlady:

may your days be long and fruitful
Amen amen I received it and u too also
Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by izubext007: 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ever glowing
Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by Mrbaz1: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
See better milf
Bad guy grin cheesy grin
Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by dRefiner: 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
She has alwayz, and she will alwayz be my CRUSH. I LOVE U SOO MUCH RITA DOMINIC!!!
Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by sageb: 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
Peace081:
She serve as a role model to many ladies that they don't need a man to be fulfilled n complete undecided

Yes, she is still slaying at 46
Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by WADZAS: 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
I like her
Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by hope4nigeria(m): 8:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
Peace081:
She serve as a role model to many ladies that they don't need a man to be fulfilled n complete undecided
who tell you, she's waiting for me ni, do you have her contact? I want to marry her
Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by Glink2018(m): 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Let see her face without makeup...

Evening and Night newspaper...I'm sure she would have been growing gray hair ....single old grandma

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by femi4: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hayee:
she already has a boyfriend cheesy cheesy cheesy
you mean yuzedo

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
See better milf
Very sweet one at that
Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by vRendoh(m): 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
Painting Painting!...I wish they can pride about their beauty without all the colour pencils.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by Hayee(f): 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
femi4:
you mean yuzedo
I don't know his name sad sad
Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by offiahvictor(m): 9:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
Peace081:
the beauty of a woman is her husband. She might lie on the outside but dip inside is regrets. I pray she finds a man that will make her happy.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by Hayee(f): 9:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lol and what are you insinuating now?
If u want to talk to me,go straight instead of cutting corners
she ment if you want her or someone like her you must also have the means to attract her cheesy cheesy cheesy
Not only financially though grin grin

But doesn't stop the fact that men are addicted to gold diggers cheesy cheesy grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by Hayee(f): 9:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Glink2018:
Let see her face without makeup...

Evening and Night newspaper...I'm sure she would have been growing gray hair ....single old grandma
toor tongue tongue
I hope your sisters, female cousins and daughters are as beautiful as she is grin grin cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by Gkemz: 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
Still stunning with a glowing skin at her age.

Hayee:
toor tongue tongue
I hope your sisters, female cousins and daughters are as beautiful as she is grin grin cheesy tongue

Don't mind the frustrated fool.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by Teripaul(m): 9:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hayee:
she already has a boyfriend cheesy cheesy cheesy
. . . Wetin diswan dey talk?
Re: Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures by Hayee(f): 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
offiahvictor:
the beauty of a woman is her husband. She might lie on the outside but dip inside is regrets. I pray she finds a man that will make her happy.
how do you know my mum is not married and she is overly happy cheesy cheesy cheesy
We are even begging her to have a partner cheesy grin cheesy
Don't just assume anything you don't know her personally tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Drake With Paul Okoye 9years Ago / Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic / Tiwa Savage Stunned As Fan Tattoos Name On Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.