Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic (47180 Views)

Jnr Pope And Son Rock Matching Agbada Outfit / Jnr Pope And Son Rock Matching Outfit / Jnr Pope Odonwodo & Wife Celebrate 1 Year Wedding Anniversary (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by 9jahubcom(m): 3:51pm On Sep 04, 2014
[center][img]http://1.bp..com/-nG8ZYCUEjEc/VAhyrUWJ8_I/AAAAAAADep0/TVko_oSS4I8/s1600/unnamed0.png[/img]

[center][img]http://1.bp..com/-u96ItE-PDrQ/VAhyrfv1NpI/AAAAAAADep4/Clgc7lJKA5Q/s1600/unnamed.png[/img][/center]

Newly married actor Jnr Pope Odonwodo shared the pic above of him helping his pregnant wife in the kitchen - looks like he's pounding yam. Awww, how sweet! Hoping this is not just for instagram and he really does help!

source Here

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Airforce1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 04, 2014
Very very good of him

Igbo men are responsible

87 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by echobee(f): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
Airforce1: Very very good of him

Igbo men are responsible
hmmmmmm! lipsrsealed

21 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Truckpusher(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2014
This na nonsense na.

Gadgets full market wey go make your life easy, you dey pound inside house wey get tiles come dey pose join am like say you dun do one better thing........ shocked shocked

101 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Publicity stunt. lipsrsealed They didn't have to share the picture for the whole world to see. angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by 9jahubcom(m): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: This na nonsense na.

Gadgets full market wey go make your life easy, you dey pound inside house wey get tiles come dey pose join am like say you dun do one better thing........ shocked shocked

u may be on point

4 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by hannesy(f): 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2014

Igbo men are responsible
coming frm u? Hmmmm

4 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Ramcie(f): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Nice I just pray he continues to do so.

Wait oh! His wife is still on her nightie and hair net. Are they both having pounded yam for breakfast?

58 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Truckpusher(m): 4:15pm On Sep 04, 2014
9jahubcom: u may be on point
Of course ,you have blender,grinder,salad slicer and all the rest yet you're pounding and probably disturbing neighbors you still waka come dey take pishure wan use form publicity stunt?

In fact make the wife sue for divorce like Anita grin

6 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Airforce1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2014
hannesy: coming frm u? Hmmmm

Airforce1 is just a character

U know
Just like u see n nollywood movies so is airforce1 on nairaland

Jeez

Why am i even explaining myself to you

2 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
Truckpusher: Of course ,you have blender,grinder,salad slicer and all the rest yet you're pounding and probably disturbing neighbors you still waka come dey take pishure wan use form publicity stunt?

In fact make the wife sue for divorce like Anita grin
There is yam pounder than can take care of those yams too.

1 Like

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by hannesy(f): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
Airforce1:

Airforce1 is just a character

U know
Just like u see n nollywood movies so is airforce1 on nairaland

Jeez

Why are my even explaining myself to you
cus u need to
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Truckpusher(m): 4:23pm On Sep 04, 2014
BrownKnight:
There is yam pounder than can take care of those yams too.
Yeah and there is this refined one they call fufu magic you can get it in dealdey.com and amazon.com .

No mind am he's not current. Just suffering the innocent girl with pregnancy grin

3 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Airforce1(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2014
hannesy: cus u need to

lol grin
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Thorerah(f): 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2014
Ramcie: Nice I just pray he continues to do so.

Wait oh! His wife is still on her nightie and hair net. Are they both having pounded yam for breakfast?
I'm guessing here but I don't think the photos where taken at the same time. In photo 1 the kitchen is naturally lightened but in photo 2 at the top you'll notice the light must be coming from a bulb.

1 Like

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by SELENAqueensy(f): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
He is still sagging his trouser even inside the kitchen.... Smh
His wife breast having conversation with her stomach.. So wen she come born nko?

Am not hating o, beautiful couple tho

6 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by nwaobitex: 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
nice
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by axortedbabe(f): 6:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
d kitchen tho...

1 Like

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Lailerh(f): 6:35pm On Sep 04, 2014
Thorerah:
I'm guessing here but I don't think the photos where taken at the same time. In photo 1 the kitchen is naturally lightened but in photo 2 at the top you'll notice the light must be coming from a bulb.
what a nice observation grin

3 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by hensben(m): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2014
Thorerah:
no ma, its same kitchen....her shot was taken from another angle in the kitchen which didnt reflect the bulb light...you grab.

3 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by kreamidiva(f): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
Pounding yam?

This is 2014 not 1914!!!!

I love the way her bwesties are staring at the mortar and pestle in shock!!! shocked

Dem come snap pinshure without bra put for instagram. Anyway,ara dara ada obugi na nke ya agwula...

4 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Gee001: 9:00pm On Sep 04, 2014
Just came in to read the comments
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by priscaoge(f): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2014

Igbo men are responsible
+domesticatedgringrin

@Topic: Someone was actually talking about d gadgets in the kitchen that can help make things easy 4 u, now my question is,Can a blender pound Fufu or Yam 4 U? True African man/woman pounds fufu or yam in a mortar not d other way round. While eating it,U eat with Ur bare hands not with Cutleries. When u get married to a man who is homely and domesticated,U will understand that "Women's Education NEVER Ends in Kitchen". They will help u out in domestic chores. Only d lazy n myopic Dudes will criticise him.

*HappyFamily*

15 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 04, 2014
So? Is he the first person to do it??
Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 1:00am On Sep 05, 2014
SELENAqueensy: He is still sagging his trouser even inside the kitchen.... Smh
His wife breast having conversation with her stomach.. So wen she come born nko?
Am not hating o, beautiful couple tho

my dear imbecil.e when wil u hav sense? cry

post ur own boobz lets see whoz better of
nonsense!!

22 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by LesbianBoy(m): 1:36am On Sep 05, 2014
Sorry to say, but, MOST NIGERIAN girls don't deserve what he is doing for his wife! Period! undecided

Btw, its only a LOW-INCOME EARNING MAN(which this actor certainly is) that will STOOP SO LOW to be helping out his wife in the kitchen or wherever! A rich man(which almost all nigerian girls want to marry) won't try this nonsense! #Fact tongue

3 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by SlyIg(f): 3:26am On Sep 05, 2014
Logicalmindy: Publicity stunt. lipsrsealed They didn't have to share the picture for the whole world to see. angry
But how would you have known?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 05, 2014
Ramcie:
Anything wrong with that?
Indomie children of this generation
Btw I think its dinner they are preparing.

2 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 05, 2014
Truckpusher: Yeah and there is this refined one they call fufu magic you can get it in dealdey.com and amazon
See them.

2 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Nobody: 4:18am On Sep 05, 2014
LesbianBoy: Sorry to say, but, MOST NIGERIAN girls don't deserve what he is doing for his wife! Period! undecided
That is why u are a lesbianboy

7 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by Truckpusher(m): 6:04am On Sep 05, 2014
chidyhels:
See them.
Backyard ,wetin I do you? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Actor Jnr Pope Helps His Pregnant Wife In The Kitchen & Shares The Pic by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:15am On Sep 05, 2014
tosscash1:

my dear imb.ecile when wil u hav sense? cry

post ur own boobz lets see whoz better of
nonsense!!

If I say you are a fool, it will be an insult to the fools....
By saying imb.ecile, i guess you are referring to your mum and your sisters.

I normally dont like insulting on social networks, but this is not the first time you are attacking me, get a life Idiotttttt

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Comedian Akpororo And His Beautiful Wife In New Pictures / Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut / Checkout Donjazzy New Hair Cut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.