Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,451 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Reports Of Failed Portions Of Third Mainland Bridge Are False - FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reports Of Failed Portions Of Third Mainland Bridge Are False - FG (12611 Views)

Throwback Cartoon Of Failed Promises By Buhari On A Loaf Of Bread- Photo / The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) / Ambode: Lagos Invaded By Indigenes Of Failed States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reports Of Failed Portions Of Third Mainland Bridge Are False - FG by BigYash: 10:15am On Nov 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Federal government is useless

Reminds me of that movie final destination 1,2,3,4

Make that movie accident nor go happen for that bridge
Useless na understatement my niggar
Re: Reports Of Failed Portions Of Third Mainland Bridge Are False - FG by uuzba(m): 10:15am On Nov 10, 2021
Wait, make I first dey my house.
From here I can look and see whether the report is true or not.
You people can be passing the bridge. grin
Re: Reports Of Failed Portions Of Third Mainland Bridge Are False - FG by Jonegonu: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2021
That is a standard in civil design. If gives room for what is called thermal growth over time. So there is no cause of an alarm. thermal expansion, the general increase in the volume of a material as its temperature is increased. It is usually expressed as a fractional change in length or volume per unit temperature change; a linear expansion coefficient is usually employed in describing the expansion of a solid,

2 Likes

Re: Reports Of Failed Portions Of Third Mainland Bridge Are False - FG by michlins(m): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2021
somehow:
You're right.

Can you work in Lagos?

sure I can
Re: Reports Of Failed Portions Of Third Mainland Bridge Are False - FG by bonnyhope: 10:39am On Nov 10, 2021
why do people like spreading fake news?

1 Like

Re: Reports Of Failed Portions Of Third Mainland Bridge Are False - FG by aspabay(m): 11:07am On Nov 10, 2021
aycapri:
Omg, this bridge needs reinforcement ASAP

Do you know how to read at all?
Re: Reports Of Failed Portions Of Third Mainland Bridge Are False - FG by aspabay(m): 11:08am On Nov 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Learn to read before making comments
Re: Reports Of Failed Portions Of Third Mainland Bridge Are False - FG by barcaboi(m): 11:32am On Nov 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

That video was 2019; how can’t we all find out things b4 passing fake news. Wasn’t that why they locked the bridge for a while?

1 Like

Re: Reports Of Failed Portions Of Third Mainland Bridge Are False - FG by Pyhonist: 11:50am On Nov 10, 2021
sexyking1:
I bet those giving this report have not used that bridge In a long time. Just last week, I had a flat tire there, as I came down to change I nearly swallow my heart! The vibration, the links has already shifted. I just hope God saves us passing there everyday

You can confirm that the bridge in bad and you're still asking God to save you.

God should save for ignoring the fact the bridge is bad. This is as bad as saying "God I'm about to drink this snipper but please save me"

Africans and religious sh**t
Re: Reports Of Failed Portions Of Third Mainland Bridge Are False - FG by lesbiconverter: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
house10s:

its a an old video.
Re: Reports Of Failed Portions Of Third Mainland Bridge Are False - FG by baby124: 1:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
I hope LASG is also inspecting the bridge and not relying on FG’s fake and unqualified plus dubious contractors. We don’t want another calamity.
Re: Reports Of Failed Portions Of Third Mainland Bridge Are False - FG by liasmiram2567: 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
Emmypure:
Sha I pray say it won't collapse the day I will be passing on it.

It should rather collapse the day buhari will be passing on it

Whoever pray that evil should befall anyone evil will befall him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reports Of Failed Portions Of Third Mainland Bridge Are False - FG by kayusely70(m): 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
psychologist:
They also mischievously circulated this video to push the false narrative. The video is sooo old. The Reporter, Lauretta Chiogor no longer works with Channels TV. She works with me at PlusTv. stop circulating falsehood We don't need the panic.

Lekan Ogunbanwo
Are you the real Lekan Ogunbanwo?
Re: Reports Of Failed Portions Of Third Mainland Bridge Are False - FG by sexyking1: 4:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Pyhonist:

You can confirm that the bridge in bad and you're still asking God to save you.

God should save for ignoring the fact the bridge is bad. This is as bad as saying "God I'm about to drink this snipper but please save me"

Africans and religious sh**t
So I should stop work or buy helicopter to go to work? If you don't have meaningful thing to comment, please f*off
Re: Reports Of Failed Portions Of Third Mainland Bridge Are False - FG by Pyhonist: 4:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
sexyking1:

So I should stop work or buy helicopter to go to work? If you don't have meaningful thing to comment, please f*off

Mr worker...that's your f**cking prob. Alternative roads dey
Re: Reports Of Failed Portions Of Third Mainland Bridge Are False - FG by Lawxen: 4:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
JoeRizzla:
They are still lying tho...

Puff my rizzla

No lies. The bridge is in very good condition. I drive through the bridge to work everyday.

The video being circulated is very old.
Re: Reports Of Failed Portions Of Third Mainland Bridge Are False - FG by shogz89: 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
That bridge is functioning normally.. Those are expansion joins..
Re: Reports Of Failed Portions Of Third Mainland Bridge Are False - FG by Guzx: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
How
Re: Reports Of Failed Portions Of Third Mainland Bridge Are False - FG by wisekings: 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
useless and foolish government....fashola na idiot aswear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afenifere Has No Regrets Supporting Tinubu To Be President – Secretary / Senate Condemns UNIPORT Killings / Nothing Wrong With Jonathan's 21 Billion Pledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.