Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,353 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Someone Delete My Post Today,why? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Someone Delete My Post Today,why? (1179 Views)

How Do I Delete My Nairaland Account / What A Hell That Happen To My Post Today ? / How Many Post Did You Post Today? (2) (3) (4)

Someone Delete My Post Today,why? by Toktee(m): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2011
I post a thread title "my sweetheart refuse to marry me because am not a yoruba person, and i think this is the handwork of Yoruba guys here,the truth is that the moderator have to tell me why my post have to be deleated;if not i wil say this is tribal politices on NL.
Re: Someone Delete My Post Today,why? by SweetT1: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2011
Bla, bla, bla, bla, Quit whining like a lil' B*itch. If your post don't make sense, it should be removed!
Re: Someone Delete My Post Today,why? by Odunnu: 7:26pm On Jun 06, 2011
Toktee:

I post a thread title "my sweetheart refuse to marry me because am not a yoruba person, and i think this is the handwork of Yoruba guys here,the truth is that the moderator have to tell me why my post have to be deleated;if not i wil say this is tribal politices on NL.
Oya say it nah, what are you waiting for?
Where are the MODs, oya 'delete' this thread to the right section kia kia.
Re: Someone Delete My Post Today,why? by OAM4J: 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2011
Your post was not deleted but moved to the right section. You cannot talk about marriage in politics section. So i helped you move it to family section where issues of marriage/family are discussed.

Here is the link to your post: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=683882.msg8462896#msg8462896.

Pls next time you want to open a complain thread, look for a section called Nairaland.

I will again help you move this thread to Nairaland section. You can thank me later.
Re: Someone Delete My Post Today,why? by Odunnu: 8:34pm On Jun 06, 2011
@OAM4J:
Ezigbo madu ka chi n chi.
Re: Someone Delete My Post Today,why? by dayokanu(m): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2011
Odunnu:

@OAM4J:

Whats the meaning of the below?

walahi, gafara!!
na ka ya yuwa. takaremi na de size fa.
in bura ka i na yoyo ka, ba ka sen hayan Las Vegas ne?
Re: Someone Delete My Post Today,why? by OAM4J: 9:45pm On Jun 06, 2011
Odunnu:

@OAM4J:

Eni to ba pa owe nile ana e lo ma tu imo e. i.e he who speaks in parables in his inlaws house must give the interpretation.

Interpretation my dear.
Re: Someone Delete My Post Today,why? by Odunnu: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2011
dayokanu:

Whats the meaning of the below?

walahi, gafara!!
My friend move away/clear

na ka ya yuwa.
Yours is too big
takaremi na de size fa.
*sounds like* 'smallish is preferable.

in bura ka i na yoyo ka, ba ka sen hayan Las Vegas ne?

if your dyk is itching/'sweeting' you, dont you know the way to Las Vegas?
lol. Armyofone said that to you abi?

Against All Odds. . .People That Inspire Me. / Have U Ever Wondered Abt D Events Dat Took Place On Ur Birthday? Check This Out / Get Rid Of Nairaland's Front Page