Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,227 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial (34627 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Arrives FHC For Secret Trial: Video / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Court Premises, Amidst Tight Security / Pictures Of Igboho Supporters Waiting Outside During His Trial In Cotonou (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by 4evaReina: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2021
Don't involve the ijaw republic please!!! We don't mock. Carry your foolishness elsewhere
GreatBoss:
Carry beards like father Christmas own.
The more e stay in the prison the more the father Christmas beards increase.

God bless Ijaw Republic.
God bless my hero, General Ditari.

Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by GreatBoss: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2021
Nonexisting:
Can't you people be proud of your afonja region for once?

I'm Ijaw.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by GreatBoss: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2021
4evaReina:
Don't involve the ijaw republic please!!! We don't mock. Carry your foolishness elsewhere

You are mad.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by GreatBoss: 10:56am On Nov 10, 2021
GreatBoss:
Ijaw produces over 90 percent of all Nigeria crude oil, and all we get in return is marginalization and Balkanization into more than six States, in Nigeria when all Ijaws are together.

Ijaw Republic or nothing else.
God bless Ijaw Republic.
God bless General Ditari the leader of the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces
The flag is the Ijaw Republic flag.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by 4evaReina: 10:56am On Nov 10, 2021
You are a fool! Wasted sperm, Adaka Boro was not a noisemaker
GreatBoss:

You are mad.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by GreatBoss: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2021
4evaReina:
You are a fool! Wasted sperm, Adaka Boro was not a noisemaker

You are the main wasted sperm.
Ibo insult Ijaw here on Nairaland everyday
All because we say we are going fir Ijaw Republic or nothing else, and weve given it to British leaders like so,
ur foolishness no dey see
Bastard like u.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by System202: 10:57am On Nov 10, 2021
after4:
At least better than Mohammed the pedophile

coward ur god kanu Will grilled continuously by Buhari
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by Adiola(f): 10:57am On Nov 10, 2021
GreatBoss:

You are mad.
my ewedu brother
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by Nonexisting: 10:58am On Nov 10, 2021
GreatBoss:

I'm Ijaw.
Okay.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by kkonyeji(m): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2021
osuofia2:
regret written all over his face but it is too late for him

He's standing for something, what have u stood for?

NL tout!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by GreatBoss: 10:58am On Nov 10, 2021
GreatBoss:

All because we say we are going fir Ijaw Republic or nothing else, and weve given it to British leaders like so,
Bastard like u.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by MNDY(m): 10:59am On Nov 10, 2021
If na me be Nnamdi Kanu, I go just join APC
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:
Kanu is aging faster than normal in the zoo grin

grin grin grin
You Sha wan give this IPOB members a heart attack..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by Streetdreamx(m): 11:00am On Nov 10, 2021
Fresher than the mannequin at aso rock.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by 4evaReina: 11:01am On Nov 10, 2021
You don't have to reply to prove anything. We are bigger than this thing you are doing. Have you seen Tompolo reply anybody? Stop belittling us. Par sei sei
GreatBoss:

Bastard like u.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:01am On Nov 10, 2021
vanbonattel:
"It's not every year men are born"

Nnamdi Kanu, you are larger than life. Seeing your face is enough to make Ndigbo hopeful of a better tomorrow.

We all bow for you in our respective homes.

I bow very low.

GI na Onye na aBow to him?? Dude speak for your self and family alone.. The only being sensible Igbos bow to is God Almighty..

Abeg shift..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by after4: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2021
Yes but your god Mohammed is a paedophile, deal with it

System202:

coward ur god kanu Will grilled continuously by Buhari
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by GreatBoss: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2021
4evaReina:
You don't have to reply to prove anything. We are bigger than this thing you are doing. Have you seen Tompolo reply anybody? Stop belittling us. Par sei sei

I'm a member of the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces and I'm a full time Disciple of General Ditari.
God bless the Ijaw Republic.
God bless my boss General Ditari.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by aspabay(m): 11:04am On Nov 10, 2021
This his brother is more interested in Facebook post than the freedom of hsi brother
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by Abdul05: 11:05am On Nov 10, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

grin grin grin
You Sha wan give this IPOB members a heart attack..
let us upset them a little.. they are very insultive grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by GreatBoss: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2021
GreatBoss:

I'm a member of the Ijaw Republic Liberation Movement Militant Forces and I'm a full time Disciple of General Ditari.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by GreatBoss: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2021
Abdul05:
let us upset them a little.. they are very insultive grin

Exactly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by InoGetJoy: 11:07am On Nov 10, 2021
osuofia2:
regret written all over his face but it is too late for him
Look well, you'll see the face of a strong man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by GreatBoss: 11:07am On Nov 10, 2021
GreatBoss:

God bless all great Ijaws.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by edgell(m): 11:07am On Nov 10, 2021
The way Igbo people support this guy is so encouraging,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by Felabrity: 11:07am On Nov 10, 2021
Na only 1 cloth this man get?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by 4evaReina: 11:09am On Nov 10, 2021
Focus more on building our nation, leave the Igbos alone. We have fishing net to mend. If you talk too much nobody will take you serious!
GreatBoss:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by ismodiwa(m): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
Na you Mazi Nnamdi Kanu dey give head slammers and Afonja muslim miscreants sleepless nights. Long live Mazi Nnamdi Kanu!!!

If you know your brain does not think beyond that of a wall gecko, then quote me to say rubbish

Wetin carry Muslim enter this matter Mr Man??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by osuofia2(m): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2021
kkonyeji:

He's standing for something, what have u stood for?

NL tout!
HE IS MISSING THE MONEY BEEN CONTRIBUTED TO HIM TO LIVE LARGE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by GreatBoss: 11:10am On Nov 10, 2021
Felabrity:
Na only 1 cloth this man get?

Frustrations don too much for in life, so in no dey think another thing again.
The next court case day, he will come to the court room, naked be that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by GreatBoss: 11:11am On Nov 10, 2021
4evaReina:
Focus more on building our nation, leave the Igbos alone. We have fishing net to mend. If you talk too much nobody will take you serious!

Frustrate from now till tomorrow you remain the kaikai drinker to the Ibo.
Oyebeh!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Arrives In Court For His Trial by CoalcityBoi: 11:14am On Nov 10, 2021
GreatBoss:
Carry beards like father Christmas own.
The more e stay in the prison the more the father Christmas beards increase.

God bless Ijaw Republic.
God bless my hero, General Ditari.

Landlocked dot circle Biafra Republic.

This Fulani idiot.... Rest na cheesy wink cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? / Avengers Threaten Secession As Militants Bomb NPDC Facilities / Reno Omokri: How Northern Solidarity Gave Atiku Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.