Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court (79800 Views)

Dot Nation T-Shirt: Sen Abaribe Denies Being Arrested By DSS Officials / Abba Bichi, Son Of DSS DG Uses DSS Officials As Bodyguards & Charters Plane - SR / DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by Omodua(m): 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
IPIGSRMUMU:
The Coward Cownu's urine drinking IPIG terrorist miscreants will soon arrive to start post rubbish about this terrorist.
Stop Drinking Namdiot coward Cownu's urine, it's bad for your mental and physical health.
Unity beggar! Can you live without people of South East?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by Danmisra(m): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
Some people don't know the power that the president commands, against a criminal NK and the president being Buhari he can finish his bragging and whatever but to tell that he is a criminal and not brave he can't walk out of that prison. That is to say he still a coward not brave. Another this guy can be killed if the president wants him dead and nothing and i repeat nothing will happen. The guys here hailing and praising kanu don't know anything about being a president. As long as Buhari is the president he never be get out that prison.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by Angelfrost(m): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

Only if you know me. I am not a reflection of who you are. I worship and adore my parents.

But can you say the same thing about yourself?

I worship and adore no one... God alone deserves that! Thank you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by Scamburster(m): 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
IPIGSRMUMU:
The Coward Cownu's urine drinking IPIG terrorist miscreants will soon arrive to start post rubbish about this terrorist.
Stop Drinking Namdiot coward Cownu's urine, it's bad for your mental and physical health.
You dey suffer seriously.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by Torylanez(m): 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
nairalee:
I swear Buhari dey fear Nnamdi Kanu. Wish dem fit put them inside one room make dem fight make we see who go survive grin

Make Dem put u for the same room with nnamdi kanu when kanu don reach Buhari age , who go win ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by Scamburster(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
IPIGSRMUMU:

Drinking Namdiot coward Cownu's urine is bad for your mental and physical health. Seek mental help.
You are seriously suffering.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by Torylanez(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
undecided
emmanuelbrown26:
This Kanu of a guy has guts I swear. His boldness and courage is out of this world.
I watched the video like 3 times, I can now say that I'm very proud of Kanu.
Every courting sitting Kanu keeps waving strong and stronger.
This is a typical Igbos, tthey are bold and courageous, it's only in dotland.com that u would see a guy without kobo but his boldness alone can even intimidate one that has money.
IIn mmy nnext life, if I'm to come to Nigeria,iI would always Rep Igbo.com, dotland.Com

Na boldness and courage de kill Buffalo, na why na lion's best meal

Look where kanu boldness land am lol

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by Allsouls: 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
Loin of the tribe of Biafra is rowing & every where is shaken.

Why should DSS deny his lawyer from witnessing the trial, is it in the Constitution that a foreign should not withness trial in Nigeria or practice law in Nigeria?.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by adenigga(m): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
flexlatifa:
Dis NNAMDI KANU is a fearless man.

Person wey dey for prison dey confront DSS.

Person wey call Buhari (bubu) a stupid man.

We love you nnamdi kanu.

God bless DOT NATION.
God bless BIAFRAN.

Yes! Fearless indeed....''Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Until January 19th 2022'' still under the captives of DSS.....

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by Scamburster(m): 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
Danmisra:
Some people don't know the power that the president commands, against a criminal NK and the president being Buhari he can finish his bragging and whatever but to tell that he is a criminal and not brave he can't walk out of that prison. That is to say he still a coward not brave. Another this guy can be killed if the president wants him dead and nothing and i repeat nothing will happen. The guys here hailing and praising kanu don't know anything about being a president. As long as Buhari is the president he never be get out that prison.
Half education is a serious disease.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by Torylanez(m): 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
flokii:
Nnamdi Kanu the iron man cheesy

Iron man wey de eat watery shit inside the zoo DSS � lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
IPIGSRMUMU:
The fendi wearing delusional reta@ded terrorist monkey just barking like a lunatic that's all.

You described yourself,m.o.r.on., existing useless object
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by Torylanez(m): 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Millimann:
A boss is forever a boss.

See as the DSS dey fear and had to face another person as MNK confronted him grin grin

Lol DSS de fear ?
Yet they picked kanu while he was fucking a cheap Kenyan olosho , I hear say Dem no allow kanu commot the condom wey he de take Bleep the olosho ... Na naija he land himself lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by Allsouls: 12:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
ajumma:

Same fowls that believed that,
Jubril was cloned to become Buhari, and they passed it around with so much glee, because a mental murderer (according to his father) told them so.

If it's not Jubril why didn't Mallami include that Buhari is dead in the amended charges but only include that he called him idiot, that when I know that Buhari & Mallami are idiots.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by Torylanez(m): 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
nonso88:
Nnamdi Kanu should be granted bail for normalcy to come back to Biafra land and all Nigeria. I'll personally see him and advise him to form a political partyso that gradually we will bring an egalitarian society for all.

����������

Then shekau's boko haram should also be granted amnesty also, since we are now granting amnesty to terrorists
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by Torylanez(m): 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
Streetdreamx:
Buhari's greatest nightmare.

Yet Buhari is sleeping well at night. Flying Airforce 1 Jet around the world when he wants , while your kanu " the nightmare " eats watery shit and gutter water inside DSS prison lol

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by ajumma(m): 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
Nonsense..post something interesting abeg. this is stale....spits!!!

That's typical ipob signature. If they perceive that you don't agree with their position or view, be prepared for insults, intimidation, molestation, and even physical attacks.

stale also?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by Torylanez(m): 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
forgiveness:
Why should you block him from his right to free trial?

Does this administration wants to cause war in this country again?

This is his constitutional right and the constitution is supreme except this administration thinks otherwise and that is detrimental to our country’s coexistence and unity.

There's nothing Constitutional about kanu , he's a terrorist , doesn't follow rules or laws ... But suddenly want the sames rules and laws he doesn't like or follow to be applied for him

He de craze !!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by Torylanez(m): 12:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
Rydermaverick:
That man na king.. observe his body language..
The confidence and his eloquence is quite encouraging..the way he walked away shows how mighty he is..

Coward king wey de eat watery shit inside dss prison lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by ajumma(m): 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
Allsouls:

If it's not Jubril why didn't Mallami include that Buhari is dead in the amended charges but only include that he called him idiot, that when I know that Buhari & Mallami are idiots.

The affairs of the South Eastern cowards are dictated from obodo oyibo without any resistance by the same people suffering from self inflicted misery...Buhari has successfully given them the juju that will make them self-destuct without them even knowing it.

Me: Southern Easterners, Who have bewitched you?

Answer: Buhari, using IPOB miscreants and not Fulani bandits

Last bullet: Secession or no Secession, Biafraland will still be located inside the very Zoo you are trying to run away from...You are surrounded by Zoogeria...It would make more economical and political sense if it were Lagos breaking away from Zoogeria than a senseless bunch of idiots from a barren and surrounded Biafraland".
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
bcomputer101:
This terrorist is only complicating his issue.

Someone should please invite Abbar Karyi to start sowing his life imprisonment uniform.
Treat a terrorist as a terrorist. No time to check time.

You wish you had balls like him, not the fear fear and having no right attitude your parents and society brought you up with in a disgusting country like that country called Nigeria, where politicians are seen as lord and saviors instead of civil servants you employed to serve you. Calling someone demanding fair and justice a terrorist, in a country that is not even working , in a damaged system, a damaged zoo, where Fashola said no more money to do road, which road them do before, country where them do anyhow, Omo you can’t see beyond like Kanu so they tell you he is a terrorist you believe, UK will not harbor real terrorist in this country for that long. He was here and left for Kenya, UK will not let him stay in uK as a terrorist, your damaged society and its leaders just label him a terrorist and begging the world to label them a terrorist for their selfish and self centered selves, disgusting humans who killed people during endsars. Better see beyond and leave that country, come experience what you and your pastors or imam have been praying for. BETTER LIFE, you don’t need to pray for it, it’s given here. So as you live legitimately. You will spit and curse them, their kids are here, we went to school together, I see them, you supporting them, and their kids live a great life out here. I pity you ma nigga, you got insult me ooh, I no mind, warri pikin must reply you back, our mouth no good, but my advise, stop supporting rubbish and calling people agitating for freedom.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by RuggedBiafran: 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
They shared this picture for you zombies in your studio?

Post the udele picture library also...you people are very much predictable and foolish...una dey learn. IPOB doesn't pay for people to work for them ...but Government pays zombies like you and you miscreants can't do a good job ..spits!!!! Post another picture zombie...who cares!!!..Spits!!!

ajumma:

That's typical ipob signature. If they perceive that you don't agree with their position or view, be prepared for insults, intimidation, molestation, and even physical attacks.

stale also?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by slowice(m): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
bcomputer101:
This terrorist is only complicating his issue.

Someone should please invite Abbar Karyi to start sowing his life imprisonment uniform.
Treat a terrorist as a terrorist. No time to check time.

True freedom is of the mind, check yourself and see if you are really free..... Cos that man there is a free man, he has emancipated himself from mental Slavery, can't say same in your pathetic case. Enjoy your prison.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by Torylanez(m): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
IPIGSRMUMU:

E pain you... grin grin

I'm not Fulani and I have more money than the richest person in your entire family.
I can feed you and your whole clan for a whole year with what I make in just one week when converted into naira.
Poverty has obviously robbed you of your low IQ hence you automatically assume that everyone is as poor financially and mentally as you.
STFU and GTFOH

Audio money !!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by Torylanez(m): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
Johnnoo:
I wonder what is holding this man's trial.
They keep postponing this trial over the problem and nuisance they create in court premises.
Pls have respect and regard for human right

Does kanu respect human right ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by gidgiddy: 1:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
Christistruth00:

That wasn’t me

Truth is too Powerful to Suppress

Without the Audio of the Broadcast IPOB would have denied what Kanu did Calling for the murders of Police, Soldiers Governors, Fulani, Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu. , burning down Lagos etc in a single broadcast

Are you aware that Sanwo-Olu’s mother almost lost her life as a result of the Broadcast , Police and Soldiers were killed and at least 19 Northerners were Slaughtered in Rivers State?

All the Orders from Kanu to IPOB were on the Audio

Accept Jesus to your life and he will heal you of all bitterness , resentment and hurt

Abeg go and rest. There isn't anyone who has not threatened to kill another person, wether in anger, frustration or some other reason

Th criminal justice system is not interested in who said what, it is interested in who did what

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by Dozie32(m): 1:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
IPIGSRMUMU:
The fendi wearing delusional reta@ded terrorist monkey just barking like a lunatic that's all.

He barks like your stupid lunatic parents
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by maafen: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
I would never have believed that this monkey will submit himself to a zoological court and be tried in it Ohama-monkey ( The public knows a monkey) fall my hand big time.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by Christistruth00: 1:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
gidgiddy:

Abeg go and rest. There isn't anyone who has not threatened to kill another person, wether in anger, frustration or some other reason

Th criminal justice system is not interested in who said what, it is interested in who did what

In other Words Adolf Hitler and Shekau of Boko Haram were innocent as far as you are Concerned

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by gidgiddy: 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
Christistruth00:

In other Words Adolf Hitler and Shekau were innocent as far as you are Concerned

Shekau and Hitler never went to court
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by Christistruth00: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
gidgiddy:

Shekau and Hitler never went to court

But you would have found them innocent if they had

So what exactly was it that you were accusing Gowon of ?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court by maafen: 1:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
gidgiddy:

Keep deceiving yourself, many have been convicted in Hague not for killing people with their hands but simple for giving orders to people to do so.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader / Comparison Of Ex-President Jonathan And President Buhari's ADCs / Tinubu Licks His Finger As He Tries To Flip A Book Page (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.