Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo (27937 Views)

Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory / Ngige Congratulates Soludo, Hails Buhari / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by Ebukaokeke5: 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
Sorry Mr President, your days as president of the federal government of Nigeria is readily over. You are done with, your services no longer needed.
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by sematec(m): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
okay baba
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by skana28(m): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
whitephoenix:
[color=#006600][/color]

IGR is not a direct measure of how rich the people in a state are. It's more a function of taxation. People in the SW pay by far more taxes than people in the SE.

Low taxes help businesses, especially startups. That's why businesses thrive in Anambra, helping with job creation and making Anambra the least poor state in Nigeria, even better than Lagos with all its wealth and IGR.

It should also worry people in SW states, eg Ogun, that with all it's IGR, it still struggles with building infrastructure compared to say Ebonyi State.

So you see, it's not just to tax people and increase IGR. What's more important is what is done with the big IGR.

Having said that, I believe SE folks need to pay more taxes if they get good leaders that can put it to good use.

An

Oh, I think say I sabi small. Oya seunolu7 no need to check Google. Comma read from people wey sabi.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by Decryptor(m): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
grin grin cheesy

Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by Smithcole70(m): 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
Thank you Gen Buhari for not using federal might to rig elections as it used to be from those party who became saint lately.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by Yusman316(m): 1:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
One thing u have to give to Buhari is he doesn't meddle in the affairs/elections of others. Even in his own state he allows them do what they want. He doesn't impose candidates or dictate outcomes of elections

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by rosechika1994: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
You no thank IPOB
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by tnerro1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
seunolu7:
Lol. Buhari and fulani control of igbos in Anambra and beyond continues.

Besides Osun and Ondo has higher igr than Anambra home of billonaires. Oyo has double the igr of Anambra and Ogun has around x5 the igr of Anambra. Don't forget Anambra is the richest igbo state.

I drop my pen.

Don’t blame them, when the federal government is busy sharing people’s VAT based on how low your IGR is, why wouldn’t states be lazy in IGR knowing fully well the Father Christmas will supplement what ever they can generate.
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by samwillyco1(m): 2:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
PMB wey no Sabi write congratulations
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by KILLTHECOWS(f): 2:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
seunolu7:

Besides Osun and Ondo has higher igr than Anambra home of billonaires. Oyo has double the igr of Anambra and Ogun has around x5 the igr of Anambra. Don't forget Anambra is the richest igbo state.stop spreading fake news..
Always research before typing..
Show me osun state here plz.

I drop my pen.

Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by iyke2frankeze: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
seunolu7:

Besides Osun and Ondo has higher igr than Anambra home of billonaires. Oyo has double the igr of Anambra and Ogun has around x5 the igr of Anambra. Don't forget Anambra is the richest igbo state.

I drop my pen.

And in which accounts did you see the so called IGR? In which properties were the money invested? Audio IGR indeed!
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by DTaj: 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
Childofaking:
So Soludo is in the Economic advisory team ?

Yes! Prof. Soludo was very visible during the inauguration of the Committee and he had always been active during their quarterly meetings with Buhari. That picture you saw was taken at their inauguration, by Buhari, at Aso Rock Villa. Led by Prof. Doyin Salami, other members include erudite Bismarck Rewane.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by DTaj: 3:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
However average Buhari has been, he deserves kudos regarding level playing field at elections. APC has lost a few elections under his administration.

Obasanjo would have rigged opposition parties to the heavens and back!

If Andy Uba was a candidate of Obasanjo's party, the army, Police, and all of the 'federal might' would have been used against Soludo!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
seunolu7:

I drop my pen.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

I hope to God you’re not a Yoruba man ‘proud and feeling fulfilled’ over the ‘achievements’ you just listed up there! smiley
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by Childofaking: 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
DTaj:

Yes! Prof. Soludo was very visible during the inauguration of the Committee and he had always been active during their quarterly meetings with Buhari. That picture you saw was taken at their inauguration, by Buhari, at Aso Rock Villa. Led by Prof. Doyin Salami, other members include erudite Bismarck Rewane.

So the question is; with all the men you mentioned here, Doyin salami, Bismarck Rewane, Soludo, how come our ecomomy is not seeing improvement or is Buhari not listening to them ?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by ofiko123(m): 3:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Congratulations to Charles soludo on his winning the Anambra state gubernatorial election..
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by endallinfection: 3:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
Bola146:
wink Congratulations to Prof. Don't disappoint your people
. I'm Excited By God's Grace He Won't ....
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by anyicash(m): 3:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
Thank you Mr President for conducting free, fair and Credible election.
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by ArinzeUgo: 3:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
Case closed
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nicklaus619:

That didnt dispute the fact that he was suppose to be on ground until after the election, tell me any president that leaves his county during an important state election like this one?

Dude I don’t think you know what you’re saying
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by Nicklaus619(m): 4:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
iLoveYouToo:

Dude I don’t think you know what you’re saying

Then u lack simple comprehension, cant help u with that one buddy
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by alcaptainero: 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
seunolu7:

I drop my pen.
while both ondo, osun and oyo state IGR is not up to that of Rivers state
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by seunolu7: 10:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
alcaptainero:
while both ondo, osun and oyo state IGR is not up to that of Rivers state

Remove oil rivers has no real economy
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by Champneys: 7:10am On Nov 11, 2021
OgunkeelAllMod:
Yorrobanza. Traitors undecided Tinubu no go smell aso rock except irsgbiji,, his backwater dead village undecided..but no b say I like buhari

You, Buhari and Tinubu ONKR
You bloody bastar.....ds!
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by berrystunn(m): 7:42am On Nov 11, 2021
Providegnce2020:
APGA needs to step up after this win. Take all the southeast states and unite the igbo hegemony. Igbos will always be marginalized until they abandon the Two main parties that continue to field poor presidential candidates

Advice ipob to join politics... In the 5 state
To provide governor across the state with all there members on grand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supporters Jubilate As Peter Obi Lands In Taraba For His Campaign Rally (Video) / Police Arrest 68 MASSOB Members In Imo / Okorocha & His Wife Feed Children & Women In His Home In Ogboko, Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.