Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,325 members, 7,829,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo (27933 Views)

Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory / Ngige Congratulates Soludo, Hails Buhari / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by Childofaking: 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
So Soludo is in the Economic advisory team ?
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by egbabiekperemo1: 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
grin
No 1 rotten meat in Nigeria
Cc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by EmekaBlue(m): 12:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
All plans to rig couldn't work

Electronic election on point.
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by OBALOLA55(m): 12:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by Ijoba85: 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
Congrats to the newly elected governor. Please serve your people well. May God help you to succeed

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by Bizibi(m): 12:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
Once this man doesn't like you forget that election.
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by moscobabs(m): 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
Soludo a member of Economy advisory Committee?
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by SadiqBabaSani: 12:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
Soludo
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by baggioni: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Good
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by Cyberterror: 12:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Buhari's insistence that the election must go on despite Ipob terrorist actions to thwart it is why Soludo is governor elect. Buhari is a strong president. Hopefully he will pick a stronger successor to keep the country together.
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by candidbabe(f): 12:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
A very big congratulations to professor chukwuma Charles soludo
The man of vision
An astute leader
We the anambrans are proud of you
No vacancy for the evil party in Anambra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by descartes400: 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
Providence2020:
APGA needs to step up after this win. Take all the southeast states and unite the igbo hegemony. Igbos will always be marginalized until they abandon the Two main parties that continue to field poor presidential candidates

Unity among them in other to project a united front is hard to come by.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by Freebills12: 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
I will continue to say it, APC are not interested in Anambra state because they know it is a no go area. The interest of APC is to make sure that there is election in Anambra state. It is just like APGA winning gubernatorial election in Lagos and Kano states respectively.
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by Suspect33(m): 12:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
seunolu7:
Lol. Buhari and fulani control of igbos in Anambra and beyond continues.

Besides Osun and Ondo has higher igr than Anambra home of billonaires. Oyo has double the igr of Anambra and Ogun has around x5 the igr of Anambra. Don't forget Anambra is the richest igbo state.

I drop my pen.
And?

What's the point of tribalism if I may ask?

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
I just thought of something right now..what if Buhari is not the kinda man we take him to be?
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by simeone007: 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
They will still wait for him in court ���
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
seunolu7:
Lol. Buhari and fulani control of igbos in Anambra and beyond continues.

Besides Osun and Ondo has higher igr than Anambra home of billonaires. Oyo has double the igr of Anambra and Ogun has around x5 the igr of Anambra. Don't forget Anambra is the richest igbo state.

I drop my pen.

Yes according to ewedu and owambe statistics.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by MNDY(m): 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
IPOB may not know it but they played an amazing media propaganda game. If IPOB had not called off the sit-at-home a day to the election and encouraged people to vote, Buhari and APC would have capitalized on that to impose Andy Ubah on Anambra people. But IPOB took APC and Buhari unawares.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by akdjr(m): 12:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
Exactly what I have been preaching to them. If all eastern state can form a formidable force that will make the North to want to negotiate with them just like southwest.
Providence2020:
APGA needs to step up after this win. Take all the southeast states and unite the igbo hegemony. Igbos will always be marginalized until they abandon the Two main parties that continue to field poor presidential candidates

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by dahnimoh(m): 12:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
He doesn't have option
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by Dhury: 12:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ndi No leferendom no erection how ahia. Apga no be ipob .
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by Indispensable85(m): 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by spencekat(m): 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
akdjr:
Exactly what I have been preaching to them. If all eastern state can form a formidable force that will make the North to want to negotiate with them just like southwest.
Lack of unity is their bane.
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by crackhouse(m): 12:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
U have no option bubu
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by jaxxy(m): 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
When God says it’s ur time nothing can stop you.
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by MNDY(m): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
Rydermaverick:
I just thought of something right now..what if Buhari is not the kinda man we take him to be?

The main people causing Nigerians pains in this government are his brothers/relatives in the cabal that oversees the affairs of the country. He supports whatever they table before him.
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by Staru1(m): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
TheDemola:

https://www.facebook.com/100044219794363/posts/449561833194473/

Which buhari....abi na old pic.
I know too well that the said buhari is currently in paris
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by sheriffindy(m): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
Osi kwe ya na obi??...#continues sweeping#
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by pickatyoubackup: 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
Congratulations wey no reach belle
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by Thebigheart: 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
He had no choice
Re: Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
MNDY:

The main people causing Nigerians pains in this government are his brothers/relatives in the cabal that oversees the affairs of the country. He supports whatever they table before him.
My thoughts exactly..but Nigerians keep heaping the blame on Buhari..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Bans Cattle Grazing In Ekiti, Says; “cattle Farmers Must Own Ranch / Video Of Senators Calling For Buhari's Impeachment / Tony Blair Visits Buhari In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.