Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) (2658 Views)

Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video) / Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? / Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by Stankovic22: 12:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra was taken to court for the continuation of his trial... On arrival, his supporters Can be seen in collision with supporters of one Nigeria.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjtEvqUzYbY
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by IgweOfNnewi: 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
I guess pro-Nigeria won because Kanu was returned back to jail

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by RuggedBiafran: 12:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Sunday Igboho will rejoice with Nnamdi Kanu and BIAFRANs in Biafraland....I hope you know that is what will happen.Even the rented zombies where cowed and submissive and scattered

IgweOfNnewi:

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by IgweOfNnewi: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
Sunday Igboho will rejoice with Nnamdi Kanu and BIAFRANs in Biafraland....I hope you know that is what will happen.

That will be in hell, no doubt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by Prosperous111(m): 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
Omo grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by RuggedBiafran: 12:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
As Long as Heaven exists hell is for people that believe that Allah has 75 virgins for them. .are you a suicide bomber?? ..useless zombies are brain dead...spits

IgweOfNnewi:

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by Stankovic22: 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

grin angry undecided

The three emoji represents how I feel
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by ajumma(m): 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
Sunday Igboho will rejoice with Nnamdi Kanu and BIAFRANs in Biafraland....I hope you know that is what will happen.Even the rented zombies where cowed and submissive and scattered

e pain am wella

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by Stankovic22: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
RuggedBiafran:

Obviously a rented crowd...

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by Stankovic22: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
As Long as Heaven exists hell is for people that believe that Allah has 75 virgins for them. .are you a suicide bomber?? ..useless zombies are brain dead...spits

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by IgweOfNnewi: 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
RuggedBiafran:

What of the people that worshipping gay pope and image as "wholy" Mary, where will they end up, lake of fire �,
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by IgweOfNnewi: 1:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
RuggedBiafran:

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by RuggedBiafran: 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
As you dey baff for bathroom ..how you dey see your 'manhood' with extra flesh disgusting abi?? That is how uncircumcised people are disgusting....spits

IgweOfNnewi:
What of the people that worshipping gay pope and image as "wholy" Mary, where will they end up, lake of fire �,

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by RuggedBiafran: 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
How e take pain me...you don post pinsure finish? Una no reach..being a zombie is your right but trying to infect people with your foolishness is a crime

ajumma:

e pain am wella

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by Dymaco(m): 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2021
I laugh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by IgweOfNnewi: 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
As you dey baff for bathroom ..how you dey see your 'manhood' with extra flesh disgusting abi?? That is how uncircumcised people are disgusting....spits

Ooooooh sorry go and carry your remaining gala, it will expire soon so you wouldn't take to crime like others and blame buhari
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by ablejesus26(m): 1:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
RuggedBiafran:

Nwokem stop drawing problems into your head by tagging the London scammer and his fraud ipob with Biafra.

all might be Biafra but all can never be your occult ipob
why is this so hard for you guys to understand? undecided

Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe agenda
A group like ipob that will obviously put others to the chains if they had the power should not be mentioned in the same sentence with freedom

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by ajumma(m): 1:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
How e take pain me...you don post pinsure finish? Una no reach..being a zombie is your right but trying to infect people with your foolishness is a crime

your hero will still stand trial before a fulani & zombies..(Justice Binta Nyako)
you see your sense?

Kanu will surely spend the rest of his life in Prison.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by Igbodicool(m): 1:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
BIAFRA is really tormenting Nigeria...

We move!

Thank You Dee Ojukwu for Biafra Declaration.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 3:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Ooooooh sorry go and carry your remaining gala, it will expire soon so you wouldn't take to crime like others and blame buhari
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by Stankovic22: 3:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2

Rule 10
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by RuggedBiafran: 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2021
You quoting me is an insult...do your handlers actually ask for your CV before employing brain dead miscreants like you?...I am not your dirty Nwokem ..and don't ever think that I am fooled that you are IGBO...you miscreants are truly shallow forget all your yarning dust...spits

ablejesus26:

Nwokem stop drawing problems into your head by tagging the London scammer and his fraud ipob with Biafra.

all might be Biafra but all can never be your occult ipob
why is this so hard for you guys to understand? undecided

Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe agenda
A group like ipob that will obviously put others to the chains if they had the power should not be mentioned in the same sentence with freedom

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by RuggedBiafran: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
Wanna bet?...Una be grade a zombies without brains....I am so sorry that thinking is alien from you miscreants...spits

ajumma:

your hero will still stand trial before a fulani & zombies..(Justice Binta Nyako)
you see your sense?

Kanu will surely spend the rest of his life in Prison.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by ajumma(m): 4:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
Wanna bet?...Una be grade a zombies without brains....I am so sorry that thinking is alien from you miscreants...spits

you are now in severe pain
kwantiyu

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by McStoic(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:

No ..on earth, but you would be gone then
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by ablejesus26(m): 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
You quoting me is an insult...do your handlers actually ask for your CV before employing brain dead miscreants like you?...I am not your dirty Nwokem ..and don't ever think that I am fooled that you are IGBO...you miscreants are truly shallow forget all your yarning dust...spits

grin ;DComon shut up.
You tagging Igbo into your nonsense scam ipob is an insult.
Do your rubbish ipob in peace but if you tag Igbo in general into ipob i will call you out.
I refuse to be insulted by a nonentity like you.
Dont even think I am cornered to believe a nonentity like you is Igbo
Idiat
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by PROUDIGBO(m): 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
RuggedBiafran:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Nice one bros! wink

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by Telekinetic: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
RuggedBiafran:

Choi!!! This is more than enough to make them online Fulani terrorists feel less than human o! Nor be small depression you don cause them this night. I pity the innocent schoolboys they’ll ‘release’ their frustrations on cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by FamTomx2(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
ablejesus26:

grin ;DComon shut up.
You tagging Igbo into your nonsense scam ipob is an insult.
Do your rubbish ipob in peace but if you tag Igbo in general into ipob i will call you out.
I refuse to be insulted by a nonentity like you.
Dont even think I am cornered to believe a nonentity like you is Igbo
Idiat

Bia, this Lil miscreant are you still on the shores of this country, you have not left to your desert country ni??

Online APC scallywag warrior, is like your village GPS locators don finally locate you cuz the manner you do masturbate on NL is alaming ,

Jobless Attention Seeker..
Thunder faya u dia!

Any attack on IPOB members is also an attack on me,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi cannot win, Labour Party Lack Finances and Structure - Dele Momodu / South West Christian Votes Is For Obi / Ogun State: Labour Party Leads In My Polling Unit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.