Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,489 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

HAPPENING NOW: Biafrans Confronts Protesters Who Were Paid N1,500 By The Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HAPPENING NOW: Biafrans Confronts Protesters Who Were Paid N1,500 By The Nigeria (3043 Views)

Nigerian Social Media Influencers Were Paid To Support Alez Saab / EndSARS Protesters Who Kept Vigil In Front Of CBN HQ Under Attack / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HAPPENING NOW: Biafrans Confronts Protesters Who Were Paid N1,500 By The Nigeria by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
propynich123:
HAPPENING NOW: Biafrans Confronts Protesters Who Were Paid N1,500 By The Nigerian Government

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnR_XkaVAIs

These mentally enslaved Nigerians are waving the unfortunate flag soaked with the blood of unarmed Nigerians whose only crime was to protest against Police Criminality and Brutality.

Until the the Blood of the Innocent Youths shed by social misfits who found themselves in the corridors of power is atoned for, Nigeria is under a CURSE!

Those that want to pull out of Nigeria are wise!

African leaders think they can shed Innocent blood without consequences!

By the way, the Biafrans are gaining momentum and becoming more bold They now protest openly in Abuja, and Nigeria cannot stop them.

Some of us are Pan African, but we need leaders with working brains.

How can Africa be in the year 2021, yet the Nations are led by men whose brains function like that one Mohammed from Saudi Arabia who lived more than a thousand years ago!

It is a tragedy!
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Biafrans Confronts Protesters Who Were Paid N1,500 By The Nigeria by Korrection(m): 5:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
ablejesus26:

Your question does not deserve an answer.
Just learn today that its oustandingly uninteligent to tag Igbo in general with the registered occult ipob.
No hard feelings bro but this is how you guys fail exams. You’re making my question rhetorical and na me ask the question oh. Una self. Common the full meaning of IPOB you just talk plenty grammar. You self.
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Biafrans Confronts Protesters Who Were Paid N1,500 By The Nigeria by Mittracy(m): 5:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
I kwesiri I bu ewu.
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Biafrans Confronts Protesters Who Were Paid N1,500 By The Nigeria by Mittracy(m): 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
Sorry
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Biafrans Confronts Protesters Who Were Paid N1,500 By The Nigeria by Coldsperm: 6:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
The mumu Futa Jalon protesters come even dey dance to the rhythm of the Biafran boys song.
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Biafrans Confronts Protesters Who Were Paid N1,500 By The Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 6:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
mbos:
0.0000000001 percent is insignificant hence all igbos. Ibibio. Efik e.t.c are ipob. Get that into your brainless skull

Typical birdbrained illiterate thats what you are grin
You dont have sense,dont dare ask me why I say so,just know that you dont have sense. grin
Ipob has less than 20%of the population in Igboland and they are majorly thugs,cultist,armed rubbers and prison escapees.
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Biafrans Confronts Protesters Who Were Paid N1,500 By The Nigeria by ablejesus26(m): 6:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
Emergingnation:
Lol ! Low IQ fulani terrorist that lack simple comprehension..... Spit !!

You dont need to show me your family members I know already

Re: HAPPENING NOW: Biafrans Confronts Protesters Who Were Paid N1,500 By The Nigeria by nku5: 6:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
ablejesus26:
I wonder when all this senseless tagging of Igbos in general with ipob issues will stop here
Is it a secret that all might be Igbo but all can never be Ipob.

It's very deliberate but it has already failed
Re: HAPPENING NOW: Biafrans Confronts Protesters Who Were Paid N1,500 By The Nigeria by DOTian: 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Neche chukwunenye..
MrColdsweat

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is An Amaechi's Presidency An Igbo Presidency? / Election: Atiku Defeats Tinubu In Landslide At Izala Polling Unit; Deji Reacts / Has It Gotten This Bad In The Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.