Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Amazing Secrets That Will Shock You On Why Your Business Need Email Copywriters - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Amazing Secrets That Will Shock You On Why Your Business Need Email Copywriters (424 Views)

Professional Copywriters Needed / Script Writers and Copywriters Needed / George Floyd: Excerpts From "Fire Next Time" By James Baldwin Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Secrets That Will Shock You On Why Your Business Need Email Copywriters by Helenbims(m): 2:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
I am offering High-Converting Email Copy In The Health Supplement and Weight Loss Niche

**WHAT I DO**

I’ll do a deep research about your product and your ideal customers and go a step ahead to craft a story that resonates with your prospects.

Being a health and wellness Copywriter, and someone who has got health issue before, I know the subject in and out and know the buttons to press to get people buy your products.

I follow Stefan Georgi's RMBC method having being mentored by him, and all my work is based on proven principles.

**MY OFFER**

* I will write High-converting daily emails for JUST $1K per month

* All emails will be based on a previously proven framework

* I will Focus on timely delivery.

**GUARANTEE**

If my words don’t make you AT LEAST 2X, I’ll Refund your entire payment.

Sounds interesting?

Send me a DM for more details and let me help you make more money.

#wellness #email #health #copywriter #copywriting #emailcopywriter #contentwriter

1 Like

Re: Amazing Secrets That Will Shock You On Why Your Business Need Email Copywriters by olaleke2(m): 5:56pm On Dec 04, 2021
Helenbims:
I am offering High-Converting Email Copy In The Health Supplement and Weight Loss Niche

**WHAT I DO**

I’ll do a deep research about your product and your ideal customers and go a step ahead to craft a story that resonates with your prospects.

Being a health and wellness Copywriter, and someone who has got health issue before, I know the subject in and out and know the buttons to press to get people buy your products.

I follow Stefan Georgi's RMBC method having being mentored by him, and all my work is based on proven principles.

**MY OFFER**

* I will write High-converting daily emails for JUST $1K per month

* All emails will be based on a previously proven framework

* I will Focus on timely delivery.

**GUARANTEE**

If my words don’t make you AT LEAST 2X, I’ll Refund your entire payment.

Sounds interesting?

Send me a DM for more details and let me help you make more money.

#wellness #email #health #copywriter #copywriting #emailcopywriter #contentwriter

Hi,

Please, do you have a link to Stefan Gorgi's RMBC course? I'd like to take a look, sir... thanks in advance...
Re: Amazing Secrets That Will Shock You On Why Your Business Need Email Copywriters by Helenbims(m): 7:45am On Dec 06, 2021
olaleke2:

Hi,

Please, do you have a link to Stefan Gorgi's RMBC course? I'd like to take a look, sir... thanks in advance...

Take a look or buying?

(1) (Reply)

A Short Story / Examples Of Terrible Writing In Popular Books. (photos) / Why Haven't You Read The Hottest Dorm Story? The Secret Lives Of Dorm Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.