Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG (11674 Views)

Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys / Presidential Statement On Twitter Suspension In Nigeria By Garba Shehu / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Haven’t Met Our Conditions – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Telekinetic: 4:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
SmartPolician:
Mohammed, who spoke in fluent French, caught the audience unawares. The lady participant, who asked the question was perplexed and caught off guard by the Minister’s mastery of French.

After seeing that part, I was surprised and wondered how Alhaji Lai Mohammed learnt French until I found out that he studied it in the varsity.

I really like this. If you are reading this comment, I want to tell you never to stop learning or acquiring skills.
Or he speaks French because he’s originally from Niger and that’s the official language there!

2 Likes

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by eldervine: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
Amadioha magbuokwa that french speaking anuohia and his senior brother. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Edyice: 4:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Clueless dullard buhari don’t know we are using vpn

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Twitter is not even aware that it's banned.
Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by realray(m): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
wot concerns me, I know weda dem ban twitter, me that av been using VPN since...
Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by GENTLETEE(m): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
They will without with or without your suspension!! Agents of retrogression!
Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by debetmx(m): 4:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
U no go beta for una if una lift the suspension or ban.
Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Bizibi(m): 5:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
The next administration will definitely lift the ban and adjust some of the upside down policies. Right now everyone just want a piece of the cake before they exit the building in 2023.
Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Theunbothered: 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
This APC government just shot themselves in the foot with this ban. grin

They have gifted the audience of young Nigerians who use twitter directly to the opposition.
Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Arabaincubus: 5:04pm On Nov 10, 2021
The government is not telling the truth. The real reason for the suspension is not because they deleted the President's tweet.

The administration has been scared stiff that their actions have created enmity between Southern and Northern Nigerians. So finding a way out of Tweeter will help to douse tensions because of its spontaneity.

Also, they needed the media operatives of the administration to recover their sanity after Nigerians pounced on them on Tweeter.

If you look very well, you will see that both objectives have been met.

The meetings they have been holding with Tweeter are to make them understand.

This truth will come to the fore after the tenure of the administration when Tweeter will be restored to country status.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by King44(m): 5:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
We don't care I dey enter twitter anyhow

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Rayjnr: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
iamdapsyj:

Twitter is not in negotiations with Fg, Liar Mohammed is spewing trash as usual!!

let's not comment like children, if they weren't negotiating with FG they would have debunk whatever lying Mohammed has been saying about them,
even companies managing cryptocurrency like luno etc. are negotiating with FG
Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by nedekid: 5:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
ObaOfEsan:
I don tire for this country. E better say I be asylee for Poland than been messed up here..
See you, Poland na better country now oh. Fastest growing economic powerhouse in the EU.
Their gdp per capita is over $15k compared to our less than $2k.
Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by tempest01(m): 5:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
This to me is a plea. FG is telling Twitter to please notice them.

A company that is worth more than the whole country's annual budget and you people think your usual wicked tactics will work on them. They don't need you. You need them. Esp with the availability of free VPNS.

A hustling person that government has failed to provide for will not stop hustling on Twitter because the wicked govt says so. They will use the way available to circumvent.

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by slowice(m): 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
How many years remain sef nonsense, una go expire soon with una wickedness and twitter will be back..... We ve endured this horrible 6+yrs,it ll be over soon and we all well meaning good youths of this nation will be here or abroad grin to celebrate the final exit the wicked mannequin.

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by chaloskyx: 5:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
twitter no send una borrow borrow govt soon you would put your pride aside and start asking twitter for loan to survive

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Rotji(m): 5:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
Buhari is a very wicked and evil man, he doesn't care about the sufferings of his own people. All he cares about is what's in his mind, whether that thing is anti people o, whether hardships will be the outcome o he must do what's in his mind. What kind of a leader is that, greatest scam of the century

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ecstasy154:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-why-twitter-suspension-has-not-been-lifted-by-fg/

Who send una and twitter! Nobody send una! We dey use twitter daily.

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Elock1: 5:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
tobtap:
Dis govt hate youths… from sars… banning crypto and twitter ban… dem shaaa wan frustrate youths… stupendous nonentities
thank God you are getting the idea... They see the youths are waking up to their tricks and they want to frustrate us from making an uprising.

It is well calculated, only those in the spirit can see this.

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Iampryde(m): 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
The worst government in Nigeria's history angry

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Karnice600: 5:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nonsense!
Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Adegaberiel: 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Freelancerx: 5:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
FG don mad

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Zetty177x: 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Fcvk them fg..if am Jack, I won't meet no Jack

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by rosechika1994: 6:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
Make the condition public, thieves

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by naikeboy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
Who there ban help self are we not enjoying Twitter with vpn

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Zetty177x: 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Who send una and twitter! Nobody send una! We dey use twitter daily.
Wetin una take de enter this Twitter self... nobody gree tell me

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Zetty177x: 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
naikeboy:
Who there ban help self are we not enjoying Twitter with vpn

Make una give me insight...what's the best VPN?

1 Like

Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by suffering: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
On Nairaland it gets lifted every day.
Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
But our president make mentioned unconditional lifting up of Twitter account, do we have two president in this country
Re: Twitter's Suspension Persists Because They Haven't Met All Our Conditions - FG by iamdapsyj(m): 7:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
Rayjnr:

let's not comment like children, if they weren't negotiating with FG they would have debunk whatever lying Mohammed has been saying about them,
even companies managing cryptocurrency like luno etc. are negotiating with FG

Don't take it personal bro....that comment was just an exaggeration to depict how bad he has been untrustworthy overtime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Datti Arrive Jigawa State For LP Presidential Campaign Rally (Pics) / Insecurity: Govt Should Allow Nigerians To Buy AK-47 – Governor Radda / What You Should Know If Arrested While Protesting In Nigeria #occupynigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.